Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    I never did nothing to him, fukk him.
    Gutless troll

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Racist faggs like you don't go to bashes. Would get you head split. Come see tracer next time in Jersey and talk that shit to me. I dare you. Ill bring the camera.
    Didn't Opie claim he had rented some room at the Nugget (probably a corporate write off of some sort...) to take on all challengers?

I'm not an advocate of violence (as Opie knows I'm a pacifist but if he wants to share a couple tokes I could be convinced to do some competitive thumb wrestling to see who the bigger man is...) but it seems like a hell of an opportunity for someone to give a volunteered for ass beating to the guy whose preferred label is "colored" when describing those of another race...

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tracer is angry today.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I'll be in NJ ---present

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Didn't Opie claim he had rented some room at the Nugget (probably a corporate write off of some sort...) to take on all challengers?

I'm not an advocate of violence (as Opie knows I'm a pacifist but if he wants to share a couple tokes I could be convinced to do some competitive thumb wrestling to see who the bigger man is...) but it seems like a hell of an opportunity for someone to give a volunteered for ass beating to the guy whose preferred label is "colored" when describing those of another race...

I don't care about calling people colored. This is about clowns like baskets and c-gold. Guys who let you know how much they hate black people, with every post. Every baskets thread you can find the bitch MCPICKS piling on. Will bury this bitch if he ever crawled out his hole. If Opie did this I would bring it to his big ass too. Trust that.
    Points Awarded:

LVHerbie gave ttrace35 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I don't care about calling people colored. This is about clowns like baskets and c-gold. Guys who let you know how much they hate black people, with every post. Every baskets thread you can find the bitch MCPICKS piling on. Will bury this bitch if he ever crawled out his hole. If Opie did this I would bring it to his big ass too. Trust that.

trigger settle the fukk down

NFL around the corner

we need you on your A game

ignore the BullSh1t

you are a big time contributor to this place

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Thank you sir. Bronxer is a good guy.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I will be in NJ.

Br0nxer

Thank you sir. Bronxer is a good guy.

LVHerbie

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Present, no interest.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I love this shit.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Look at this fukkin idiot. Herbie tries to start stuff with me & tracer, and tracer tells him how it is real quick. Tracer gets it. He knows my issues aren't with someone being black. No more than I hate all white people because of the white trash fukks that live all around my area. No more than I hate all homosexuals because of queen Mayan.

That's simply not the case.

I've never seen a liberal hippie fukk more obsessed with someone than Herbie is with me.

Herb...shouldn't you be out stealing quarters from the fountains in front of Caesars Palace about now??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Opie, I ain't a homosexual... Trannies dont count...

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Look at this fukkin idiot. Herbie tries to start stuff with me & tracer, and tracer tells him how it is real quick. Tracer gets it. He knows my issues aren't with someone being black. No more than I hate all white people because of the white trash fukks that live all around my area. No more than I hate all homosexuals because of queen Mayan.

I've never seen a liberal hippie fukk more obsessed with someone than Herbie is with me.

Herb...shouldn't you be out stealing quarters from the fountains in front of Caesars Palace about now??

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

I will be in NJ

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I'll be there next year ...

Dad

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Opie, I ain't a homosexual... Trannies dont count...
    Maybe some trannies shouldnt count, Mayan.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    I'll be there next year ...

me 2

actually i might be there this year

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Dad, that He-She is hot... Wow.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Maybe some trannies shouldnt count, Mayan.

Is she full post-op? If so...that's a chic. I'm progressive.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

There will be constant updates and pics from the bash.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    I'll be in Las Vegas, but not going anywhere near Freemont Street
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    wow your in vegas but no bash, that seems weird
    did the same thing two years ago... no interest

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I will be in TT's sister...all weekend

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I will be in TT's sister...all weekend
    between that comment and your avatar .. you like big girls no ?

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

no but he's been reported

LVHerbie

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

I just aim at the easiest targets and unfortunately your clear domination here as the leader of SBR's mentals makes it hard for our other residential nutjobs to dethrone you as my primary fixation. Regardless the way my libtard mind read Trigger's response was that through fear he keeps you in check enough that you remaining mostly silent about your reactionary racial beliefs lets you slide by as a slightly lower priority on his long list of those here who are only barely above you in deserving a thorough kicking of their racist asses...

As far as the bash is concerned I'm flying in on Monday (I found a last minute ticket a couple days ago that was sadly $60 cheaper than taking the bus so (as us broke-dikk poor-fukks often have to do) I was forced to compromise my deeply held green environmental beliefs to keep what little green is in my wallet there).... While I think I should easily be able to find enough match-play and 1/2 off food coupons to sustain my peasant lifestyle until at least till SBR starts providing rooms and grub if the run-good Gods don't show up there is always a chance that I might be silver-mining the fountains shortly after the bash to raise funds for the return trip...

LVHerbie

To yourself?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

opie1988

I just aim at the easiest targets and unfortunately your clear domination here as the leader of SBR's mentals makes it hard for our other residential nutjobs to dethrone you as my primary fixation. Regardless the way my libtard mind read Trigger's response was that through fear he keeps you in check enough that you remaining mostly silent about your reactionary racial beliefs lets you slide by as a slightly lower priority on his long list of those here who are only barely above you in deserving a thorough kicking of their racist asses...

As far as the bash is concerned I'm flying in on Monday (I found a last minute ticket a couple days ago that was sadly $60 cheaper than taking the bus so (as us broke-dikk poor-fukks often have to do) I was forced to compromise my deeply held green environmental beliefs to keep what little green is in my wallet there).... While I think I should easily be able to find enough match-play and 1/2 off food coupons to sustain my peasant lifestyle until at least till SBR starts providing rooms and grub if the run-good Gods don't show up there is always a chance that I might be silver-mining the fountains shortly after the bash to raise funds for the return trip...
    Trigger seems like a good dude. I doubt anyone is truly "scared" of him though. Why would they be? He doesn't strike me as the type of fella to travel the country looking to enact vengeance on anonymous posters from his Internet chit-chat room.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    between that comment and your avatar .. you like big girls no ?

LOVE them.

Makes it easy to pretend I am with like 3 girls at once but just grabbing different parts of the girl

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i will be in nj.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I can't go this year because of personal issues but I would like to go to the next one if it is there next year. I sure had a great time two years ago and I wish I could have gone this year but there is too much going on right now and I will not be able to do it.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trigger wears an ankle "Tracer" and I don't fukk with boys that got trackers on. Also heard he turned informant and is in WP.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Holy shit, look at how many posters will be in NJ during the bash.

Maybe we should have our own bash in New Jersey. I see a lot of top quality posters that will be in NJ!

DiggityDaggityDo
    JJGold
    Deuce
    BigDay
    Sweep
    ** Picks
    Will2Survive
    Dad
    Paco
    Manny24

First 123 Last