Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Ready to give up!

Ive lost so much this week and the iceing on the cake is washington nats -1.5 today. First gozelany gives up a 4-1 lead. Then i get lucky and houston ties i in the 9th. Then the nats score and have a man on 3rd with no outs an dont get the 2nd run. Im so burnt out and sick of reloading. This shit sucks!!

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Hang in there pal. Nfl will get us square.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I had been on such a bad run I took today off from placing any bets. Glad I did.

I was originally going to play the Washington/Houston game under 8.5, glad I didn't.

I am just trying to tread water until college football starts

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Right there with ya, buddy.. Hang in there.. game is a grind.. like life, always ups and downs..

FOCUS!! 53% or better...dont sweat the small stuff...

I know this is easier to say,..but its the truth man...

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Don't even know if I will place any MLB bets in the next few days unless I really like the play

Can't wait until WNBA comes back, was doing really well in it before the break

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Gambling isn't for everybody doughboy

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Is it like this??

$10.00 $80.25 $0.00 Loss 4 Team Parlay
    Win 8/6/12 7:05pm MLB Baseball 951 Atlanta Braves -112* <small>vs</small> Philadelphia Phillies (B Sheets - R must Start V Worley - R must Start)
    Cancelled 8/6/12 8:05pm MLB Baseball 955 Washington Nationals/Houston Astros Under 9 -135* (E Jackson - R must Start D Keuchel - L must Start)
    Loss 8/6/12 8:15pm MLB Baseball 959 San Francisco Giants/St. Louis Cardinals Under 9 -161* (M Cain - R must Start J Westbrook - R must Start)
    Win 8/6/12 7:05pm MLB Baseball 965 Seattle Mariners/Baltimore Orioles Under 9 -145* (J Vargas - L must Start C Tillman - R must Start)
    $11.00 $76.42 $0.00 Loss 4 Team Parlay
    Cancelled 8/6/12 8:05pm MLB Baseball 955 Washington Nationals/Houston Astros Under 9 -135* (E Jackson - R must Start D Keuchel - L must Start)
    Loss 8/6/12 8:15pm MLB Baseball 959 San Francisco Giants/St. Louis Cardinals Under 9 -161* (M Cain - R must Start J Westbrook - R must Start)
    Win 8/6/12 7:05pm MLB Baseball 965 Seattle Mariners/Baltimore Orioles Under 9 -145* (J Vargas - L must Start C Tillman - R must Start)
    Win 8/6/12 10:05pm MLB Baseball 975 Los Angeles Angels -150* <small>vs</small> Oakland Athletics (J Weaver - R must Start J Parker - R must Start)

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Taking -1.5 Rls is not a good idea.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

dont give up. stop being such a square and betting obvious plays

sportsinsights.com shows you where the line is moving and why, very usefful baseball tool

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Gambling isn't for everybody doughboy

daysleeper
    daysleeper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2651

It's tough playing the RL in the National League.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Douboughery I feel for you

2 days off and come back small

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Ive lost so much this week and the iceing on the cake is washington nats -1.5 today. First gozelany gives up a 4-1 lead. Then i get lucky and houston ties i in the 9th. Then the nats score and have a man on 3rd with no outs an dont get the 2nd run. Im so burnt out and sick of reloading. This shit sucks!!
    I gave you like 6 wins on saturday and sunday. What happened, bro

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont get bad beats, I get them in spurts. Over the past month I had:
    a $1000 parlay screwed because the book changed the criteria of a prop since the last time I used them.
    Multiple .5 point losses in olympic basketball
    Multiple times chosen the one game a favorite loses of a series and laid off the other 2
    Thurs, Fri, and Sat I had three separate parlays worth at least $500 lost on horrible beats.

For my single bets I've been going small because of the beat I was taken, cranked the units down to $50, of course when I do this I win, but when I stay around $100-150 I stay a bit above 50% which is not enjoyable when you can't even watch the games.

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3462 View Post
    I gave you like 6 wins on saturday and sunday. What happened, bro
    you took monday off

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Go take a cold shower and think of JJ naked then touch yourself you sikk fukk

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Go take a cold shower and think of JJ naked then touch yourself you sikk fukk
    I'll just think of you and realize things could always be worse

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best Way to break streak is bet both sides to a game

It gets you on the winning path as far as picking a winner

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

Thats baseball for ya.....You'll lose your whole roll trying to bet it....It just sucks that its such a long time between basketball and football seasons.

If football started right after basketball I would NEVER bet another baseball game...Its a known MONEYPIT!!!....I learned early if you play this game the key is to bet really small....1-3% of your bankroll to have any chance of NOT having to reload!

Smoke

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

It really is so up and down this past two wks I had e taken 100 turn into over 2k and went back under 1k three times back and forth lol I'm ready to it's giving me a headache and the lines get more absurd

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Lots of guys with the sickness in here. Guys focus on work and bet for fun.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Just go bigger next game and hit it

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Chase, it is one hell of a rush!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

best feeling for a gambler is winning a huge bet
    2nd best feeling is losing a huge bet

don't quit, get it back on a big one like i did last night

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

You're a lemon. Like a bad car. There is something... there is something inherently defective in you, and you, and you, and me, and all of us. We're all lemons. We look like everyone else, but what makes us different is our defect. See, most gamblers, when they go to gamble, they go to win. When we go to gamble, we go to lose. Subconsciously. Me, I never feel better than when they're raking the chips away; not bringing them in. And everyone here knows what I'm talking about. Hell, even when we win it's just a matter of time before we give it all back. But when we lose, that's another story. When we lose, and I'm talking about the kind of loss that makes your asshole pucker to the size of a decimal point - you know what I mean - You've just recreated the worst possible nightmare this side of malignant cancer, for the twentieth goddamn time; and you're standing there and you suddenly realize, Hey, I'm still... here. I'm still breathing. I'm still alive. Us lemons, we Fuckk shit up all the time on purpose. Because we constantly need to remind ourselves we're alive. Gambling's not your problem. It's this fukked up need to feel something. To convince yourself you exist. That's the problem.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Brock pacino

Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

I don't know about that Brock....to each his own....I gamble to WIN money...nothing more nothing less....I hate to lose....if my financial situation was where it once was I would NEVER gamble again, wouldn't be a need to....but in these hard times I could use the few extra hundred here and there.

If I had enough money to get back to real business I wouldn't have time to gamble and watch line movement etc. I would be to busy trying to make some real fukkin cash!

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I had the gaints last night

thought it was a steal with +104 since the gaints bats where hitting as of late and matt cain was on mound

and what was the result? cain gives up 8 runs and gaints bats only score 2 runs

unreal

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    You're a lemon. Like a bad car. There is something... there is something inherently defective in you, and you, and you, and me, and all of us. We're all lemons. We look like everyone else, but what makes us different is our defect. See, most gamblers, when they go to gamble, they go to win. When we go to gamble, we go to lose. Subconsciously. Me, I never feel better than when they're raking the chips away; not bringing them in. And everyone here knows what I'm talking about. Hell, even when we win it's just a matter of time before we give it all back. But when we lose, that's another story. When we lose, and I'm talking about the kind of loss that makes your asshole pucker to the size of a decimal point - you know what I mean - You've just recreated the worst possible nightmare this side of malignant cancer, for the twentieth goddamn time; and you're standing there and you suddenly realize, Hey, I'm still... here. I'm still breathing. I'm still alive. Us lemons, we Fuckk shit up all the time on purpose. Because we constantly need to remind ourselves we're alive. Gambling's not your problem. It's this fukked up need to feel something. To convince yourself you exist. That's the problem.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Baseball is frustrating! Sometimes I think it would be easier to bet the opposite of the obvious but it's hard at times. Like tonight you look at the matchup in Boston with Dempster/ Lester squaring off and say how can that game possibly not be an easy over. I seriously want to (and probably will) bet the ov and it will be a 5-3 game. And yeah that's a tough beat on the Nats you would think 90% of the time they get that runner in from 3rd on a sac fly if nothing else. But this is gambling and for whatever reason sometimes spreads don't get covered for a reason if you know what I mean! All you can do is keep grinding it out cause we all have that "sickness" however you will get better and gain valuable knowledge along the way if you learn from your mistakes or recognize and change patterns that have been costing you money. GL to ya!

Smoke

Brock Pacino

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

how about brock-acino

sounds like a real strong cappucino

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

23 days until football! Just gotta hang in there!

briedward
    briedward's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3395

I've simplified my betting: just bet Jered Weaver first 5 innings - 25% bankroll on the road, and 50% at home. Also bet maybe 10% bankroll away for Burnett (entire game), and 20% at home. I may consider fading HOU on the road if it doesn't involve Harrell or Norris. These are the highest % bets - stick with these.

Simply view all other games as temptations that may or may not go the way you predict.

12 Last