frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Tired of seeing nonstop pro-Obama ads here in Nevada

Every commercial break there is at least one pro Obama ad/Anti Romney ad played

Its so annoying

Talk about saturation

And most if not all of the ads are full of exaggerations, lies, and dumb talking points

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

unreal but what do you expect thats what liberals do

Republicans don't run many ads at all and when they do, they just give it to you straight with no spin and no bullsh*t and they don't exaggerate and the info in the ads is honest

but the American people are not stupid and they will realize this and that's why Obama will lose in November

and then libtards will be like "oh maybe we shouldn't have run a billion ads full of exaggerations and lies, and just told the plain truth like the Republicans, then maybe we wouldn'tve lost"............yeah ya think??????????????

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Here are some of the ads Obama is running that I see 200 times a day:

"If elected, Romney will raise taxes on everyone but millionaires, and give 250,000 in tax cuts to millionaires. Vote for me and I will make the wealthy pay their fair share so I can pay down the deficit"

"Romney hates women! It's a tough time to be a woman in this country these days. He will outlaw abortion and allow insurance providers to not have to provide contraception!"

"To move this country forward, we have to make everyone in this country pay their fair share (as a video clip shows rich people getting on a private jet)"

"Romney is an outsourcer and ships jobs overseas, I, Obama believe in insourcing jobs and I saved the auto industry!"

My favorite is that Obama says he will pay down the debt. LOL, I have heard a lot of whoppers in my time but that one tops it all. Also, Romney isn't going to raise taxes on the middle class. That is an outright lie but Obama is running with it anyway.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Republicans don't run many ads at all and when they do, they just give it to you straight with no spin and no bullsh*t and they don't exaggerate and the info in the ads is honest

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

I only see Pro-Romney ads here once or twice a day, and I don't think either of them are actually from the Romney campaign, I think they are super PAC ads

One of the pro Romney ads I have seen have former winter olympians praising Romney for his handling of the 2002 SLC Olympics

The other one is an ad that tells viewers about the failed Obama policies such as the stimulus, massive debt increases, unemployment still above 8%, and that his policies have not worked and we can't afford 4 more years of Obama

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post

"If elected, Romney will raise taxes on everyone but millionaires, and give 250,000 in tax cuts to millionaires. Vote for me and I will make the wealthy pay their fair share so I can pay down the deficit"

Also, Romney isn't going to raise taxes on the middle class. That is an outright lie but Obama is running with it anyway.
    yes they are probably basing it on the recent report by the Tax Policy Center that concluded that the best-case scenario (for the middle class) of Romney's proposals would result in an average tax cut of $87,000 for millionaires but for 95% of the population, a tax increase of 1.2%.

I don't believe it for a second for one, but even if it is true - GOOD! I hope millionaires DO get a huge tax break and I hope the middle class DOES get a small tax increase, you know why? MORE JOBS end of conversation

Here's an lamestream liberal bias article on the study done by the left-wing scumbag Tax Policy Center:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...COX_story.html

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

It's about 50/50 here in Iowa. Makes me hate both candidates.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yes they are probably basing it on the recent report by the Tax Policy Center that concluded that the best-case scenario (for the middle class) of Romney's proposals would result in an average tax cut of $87,000 for millionaires but for 95% of the population, a tax increase of 1.2%.

I don't believe it for a second for one, but even if it is true - GOOD! I hope millionaires DO get a huge tax break and I hope the middle class DOES get a small tax increase, you know why? MORE JOBS end of conversation

Here's an lamestream liberal bias article on the study done by the left-wing scumbag Tax Policy Center:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...COX_story.html
    That tax policy center is a left wing rag, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh already exposed them

No way would the house or senate EVER pass a tax increase on the middle class

That is why its a lie, not only does Romney not want to do that but it wouldn't stand a chance of passing even if he did

Romney can't just wave his magic wand and increase taxes on the middle class

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

That tax policy center is a left wing rag, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh already exposed them
    Its good to know that Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh think that The Tax Policy Center is a raging left wing rag, after all its co-run by William Gale, an economic adviser to that pinko commie, George H.W. Bush.

No way would the house or senate EVER pass a tax increase on the middle class
    Good thing Romney's plan isn't framed as a tax increase then. What Romney's plan is, is to cut the income tax rate and also cut out deductions and credits. Since the middle class is the group that predominately taxes deductions and credits, that's why it ends up being a tax increase on the middle class.

That is why its a lie, not only does Romney not want to do that but it wouldn't stand a chance of passing even if he did
    Romney said his proposal is deficit neutral. The tax policy center figured out that the only way to cut the rates to the level Romney wants to while keeping the tax revenue deficit neutral is to eliminate so many credits and deductions on the middle class as to actually have them end up being a net tax increase on the middle class. Romney can't both get his proposal to be deficit neutral and cut the rates as much as he wants, that's the whole point.

Romney can't just wave his magic wand and increase taxes on the middle class
    You're right, he can't. But his proposal is effectively the same proposal as laid out in the Ryan budget, a plan that has passed the House multiple times.

You can read more analysis of the whole thing here, but I doubt you will, since you're just a shill to whatever your conservative overlords say.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...onaires-taxes/

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    Its good to know that Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh think that The Tax Policy Center is a raging left wing rag, after all its co-run by William Gale, an economic adviser to that pinko commie, George H.W. Bush.
    exactly what I thought, the study is from a pure left-wing garbarge place

Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh are HONEST and care about hard-working Americans, liberal scum like William Gale just want to destroy America however they can

Quote Originally Posted by Shaudius View Post
    What Romney's plan is, is to cut the income tax rate and also cut out deductions and credits. Since the middle class is the group that predominately taxes deductions and credits, that's why it ends up being a tax increase on the middle class.
    Good. So he will slash all the handouts those leeches are addicted to. Will be funny to see them all when they realize the handouts are over being like "but I......but I.........but what happened to all the deductions and credits we always get?????" hahah SORRY LEECHES Romney ended the handouts, guess youre gonna just have to work harder if you want more money now. Hard work, what a concept

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

Good stuff carper.

Hey but Limbaugh had that homo Elton John sing at his latest wedding so I'm not so sure about that guy.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

The irony here is Romney has publicly backed a 20 percent reduction in taxes across the board. That will end up amounting to more money for rich people but only because they make more. EXAMPLE: 20 percent of 50,000 is 10,000 dollars. 20 percent of 1 million is 200,000 dollars. The democrats will then say rich people don't pay their fair share even though they are paying much more.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every commercial break there is at least one pro Obama ad/Anti Romney ad played

Its so annoying

Talk about saturation

And most if not all of the ads are full of exaggerations, lies, and dumb talking points
    Obama supports the middle class!