griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

good chance higher element is either bi sexual or was fat as a little kid.

higher element get a grip pal.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    I'm not afraid of what I look like. You're not afraid to show people what you look like. Neither is Kerry. Mayan on the other hand, is deathly afraid of people seeing what he really looks like. Nice safe stance to take...
    althought i do agree with this. mayan is a fat fukk who is scared to show what he really looks like. mayan anytime, anyplace i will take your ass down pal

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I'm so tiny...so scrawny.

I'm jacked, not fat like you, but ripped. I get looks because I'm f'ing beautiful.[/QUOTE]

you're still posting that f\*g pic??

Make a video... I'll be waiting..
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-09-14 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I'm not afraid of what I look like. You're not afraid to show people what you look like. Neither is Kerry. Mayan on the other hand, is deathly afraid of people seeing what he really looks like. Nice safe stance to take...
    Higher, must be a dumbfukk.. He's seen my face.. He was complaining about me squinting.. Now he doesn't know how I look..

Post some new pics lil kid..

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Yes, everyone I am gay. I am so gay. Cougars, and many of your wives would pay to have me, but I would turn them all down because I like c0ck. I really have a thing for mayan. It's hard to find chubbies these days.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

posting his twink abs all over the Internet...

Now he can take anybody's girl..

Post some new pics... Beach muscle twinks like you take plenty of pics.. Post some new ones.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

using expert analysis i have determiend higher element has a little rooster

High3rEl3m3nt

Liberal women hate me. They hate that I hunt.

High3rEl3m3nt

I will post a video this week of myself, without fat man garb on, with clarity and showing face, of myself doing 15-20 handcleans of 225lbs and may attemtp a 315 lb handclean, if Mayan will do the same? Mayan, a vid for a vid, but one of you without fat clothes on. Tank top and one where we can actually see who you are.

High3rEl3m3nt

Mayan, you can show your superior strength by outdoing my 15-20 handcleans at 225 lbs.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Welcome back picker!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Welcome back picker!
    archie, hook up with him!

take him to kuma's corner for a fukkin burger!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I will post a video this week of myself, without fat man garb on, with clarity and showing face, of myself doing 15-20 handcleans of 225lbs and may attemtp a 315 lb handclean, if Mayan will do the same? Mayan, a vid for a vid, but one of you without fat clothes on. Tank top and one where we can actually see who you are.
    Why would I wear a tanktop?? Only beach muscle fags wear that shit..

I don't handclean.. But we can do some deadlifts.. I'll take my sweatshirt off just for you honeybun.. Don't jack off to it.. Alright???

High3rEl3m3nt

If you show your face, you can wear your sweatsuit...wouldn't want to take your comfort away. You can do pull-ups right? Pull-up contest with an extra 90lbs? I will superset 10 pullups with 90 lbs added with 15 hand cleans at 225 lbs with 15 tireflips. You can superset 10 pullups with 90 lbs with 15 deadlifts at 365 lbs. and you can do 25 jumping jacks.

High3rEl3m3nt

all on video though

High3rEl3m3nt

I guess you could substitute jumping jacks for 20 burpees to make it more fair.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

If you show your face, you can wear your sweatsuit...wouldn't want to take your comfort away. You can do pull-ups right? Pull-up contest with an extra 90lbs? I will superset 10 pullups with 90 lbs added with 15 hand cleans at 225 lbs with 15 tireflips. You can superset 10 pullups with 90 lbs with 15 deadlifts at 365 lbs. and you can do 25 jumping jacks.
    you must not understand, higher...

I DONT DO CROSSFIT, BEACH MUSCLE SHIT... I don't push weight, just to push it and get fit... All I care about is mind to muscle connection while stretching and contracting my specific muscle...

I'm a volume bodybuilder kid.. I won't be doing any superset shit... I'm trying to build muscle/mass not get it smaller..

High3rEl3m3nt

Sounds like something TT would say. Anything to prevent his heart rate from going up. Are you saying that strength and muscle endurance, built by volume training, does not factor into what I proposed?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Are you telling me that someone that does bodybuilding volume training can get 90 lbs plus 242 lbs for reps???

Have you ever been around a real bodybuilder??

High3rEl3m3nt

Real body builders that are not on the juice? Why yes, my friend, Rodney Hawthorne, who owns a very small gym in Vancouver, Washington, is a multiple national champion. Have you ever been in a contest? Or are you like TT, someday you are going to get cut up, but that someday never comes.

High3rEl3m3nt

Oh wait, Rodney can't possibly be my friend because I am a white racist. Wow, did I ever try to pull one over you. Funny, how things don't fit into your stereotypes.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Don't tell me you believe in the natural bodybuilding shows, do you??? Diuretics, pro hormones,etc are still PED's..

And I've been training for only 3 years...started at 175 lbs...

And I will probably will compete when I get on the juice... But right now I want to put on the most natural mass before I cut, so higher can see my pretty lil abs..

Higher, how many salads do you eat a day?? You have to watch your girly shape you know.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I'll be waiting for your cross fit training vid, higher...

I don't want to see homo pics no more..

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

This turned creepy fast.

Welcome back pwad.

High3rEl3m3nt

So, you are saying, my friend Rodney, juiced? You really are grasping for anything. Rodney is in his 40s and he's still running shit on a national stage. His wife competes too. Both of them have dedicated their lives to their ministry, Iron Fish. He is all-natural, shorter than you and me, and he's a fitness and nutrition guru. Guy has never juiced and it's easy to see if you were to meet him. He wanted me to compete bad under his gym, and I regret not doing it at least once. Had two brats tonight. Not everyone shares your genes. I am epitome of a mesomorph.
    Last edited by High3rEl3m3nt; 08-05-12 at 11:51 PM.

High3rEl3m3nt

no more homo pics, but you want a homo video? Video for a video...I will not be gay-gypped

Accept one of my challenges and show SBR that you are superior to this scrawny poster, as you stated.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Higher, can you understand, I don't train like you do?? I don't push tires and bullshit like that..

I posted a video already.. Since you like to talk so much, post a video yourself...I'm done with this chit chat or make a higher vs Mayan thread..

Sorry for the hijack PWAD.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Mayan....have another double cheeseburger you fat ugly moo moo wearing fukk!

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    you trolling for some hard c0ck on here guy??
    Posting your body shots on SBR tends to lean you towards either bi or gay. I mean come on this site 97% men or should I say boys.

High3rEl3m3nt

Mayan, so you are saying that you couldn't do the series of lifts that I mentioned, one time, for SBR? You already train for volume. All you have to do...one time...is the three lifts in a row without a break. If a white, gay, Irish kid, who is not as big and strong as the all, e-tough, hispanic-proud Mayan, who is notorious for talking trash on here and has the rep as being the biggest and toughest guy on the forum, can do them, surely you could too, even though it's "not how I train." I weigh between 210 and 215, which is close to how much you'd weigh without all the fat. I'm just a gimpy fitness guy and am going to get buried by the big Suerono. How about this, you only have to do pull-ups with one 45 plate for 13 reps, while I do 10 with 90 lbs.? Then the deadlifts and the burpees, while I do 15-20 reps of 225 handcleans, a little under a 100 lbs less than your deadlifts, and I'll finish with the tire flips, which is a hell of a lot harder than your burbees. Or if Burbees are too hard, you can just do fat-kid jumping jacks.

High3rEl3m3nt

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Posting your body shots on SBR tends to lean you towards either bi or gay. I mean come on this site 97% men or should I say boys.
    A lot of straight guys want to believe that I am gay or bi so they don't have to think that I'm part of the competition for women. I understand this and don't really care what people think. If it makes any of you feel better, I can say I'm bi or gay to make you all feel a little better. You all can feel safe letting me hang with your women, because nothing will ever, ever happen.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM

Higher drunk last night.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Damn, interesting thread , haha. Should be able to get my Internet working today so I can post a video.

I can't believe that it is this hard to get 3G service downtown. Too many tall buildings, I've never heard of that problem but apparently there is no point in switching to AT&T or anything else. They all suck in this building.

Tonights under, going with under 8 cardinals/giants.

Good luck boys. And just for old times sake crusty, I said I would post less when school started. School hasn't even started and I'm obviously posting less.
    Love you.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Damn, interesting thread , haha. Should be able to get my Internet working today so I can post a video.

I can't believe that it is this hard to get 3G service downtown. Too many tall buildings, I've never heard of that problem but apparently there is no point in switching to AT&T or anything else. They all suck in this building.

Tonights under, going with under 8 cardinals/giants.

Good luck boys. And just for old times sake crusty, I said I would post less when school started. School hasn't even started and I'm obviously posting less.
    Love you.
    Going Balls Deep PWAD!!!

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

I don't know about that total

Cain hasn't been the sharpest pitcher lately, and the over has cashed in Cain's last 4 road starts, over is 9-3 in Westbrook's last 12 home starts

But at the same time, after 3 days of teeing off on Rockies pitching the Giants have to come back down to earth and face a real staff. So maybe it will be hard to adjust. And the Cards historically have not really hit Cain hard.

I'll go ahead and tail because its hard to go against a hot streak that you are on

First 123 Last