KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Indians are great people, business wise or just in general nice people. Those fuks over in Pakistan Afghanistan are shit heads, although I respect how they treat there woman we should follow
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    sikhs do not like hindus

hindus do not like muslims

pakistan wants to nuke india

india is superior to pakistan

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

If a brown man did this in a white church it would be labelled a terrorist attack

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Welcome to yesterday...

Officials Believe 'White Supremacist' Behind 'Domestic Terrorism'
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-sikh-t...9#.UCEkGU0gcaA

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    If a brown man did this in a white church it would be labelled a terrorist attack
    But it is being labeled a terrorist attack. Every news source has reported that.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    A brown man did this at a military base and it was labeled as workplace violence. They make every effort to not call brown people terrorosts now and its sad that political correctness is jeopardizing our national security.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    A brown man did this at a military base and it was labeled as workplace violence. They make every effort to not call brown people terrorosts now and its sad that political correctness is jeopardizing our national security.
    I am assuming you mean Fort Hood shooting?

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Indians are great people, business wise or just in general nice people. Those fuks over in Pakistan Afghanistan are shit heads, although I respect how they treat there woman we should follow
    I akways knew you were an immature sketchy scum bag.

All Indian people do is copy other countries and races when it comes to clothes, technology, viewpoints and entertainment.

And hindus are masters at smiling at American people's faces but competing and teying to out do them in private.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Easy sportsguy I was only kidding, but Indians are the shit I will try and take a picture of one of my business partners without him noticing. He's been living in this country for 8 months, has a nice juicy red dot right above his uni, good people. And he can speak fluent English
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    I akways knew you were an immature sketchy scum bag.

All Indian people do is copy other countries and races when it comes to clothes, technology, viewpoints and entertainment.

And hindus are masters at smiling at American people's faces but competing and teying to out do them in private.

First 12