CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

JJ has the longest fukkin pinky finger I have ever seen. It just fukking sticks out there and does it's own thing like nobodiesfukkin business.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Pretty sure she learned it at the zoo.

Banana dance

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She definitely will address it very soon

She is a big time money maker for sponsors and no way they promote that type of dance

Serena going down as an all time great

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

better thank jj's awkward dance

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    The crip walk is very similar to how gays dance in clubs. Why do crips dance like gays? I dont get it.
    I can admit. I dont go to clubs where gays are dancing. Have no idea what they dance like.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: convick

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Seriously???

Stop being so sexist. I'm a white chick who has been in Compton twice accidentally...don't even know what this crip dancing means. I'd do a little dance too if I won the Olympic Gold after trying to chase my sister for it. The woman just achieved the Golden Slam... only other one besides Steffi Graf. If she wants to bloody dance, let her. Like she cares about sponsors? Chick is worth 10s of millions already. She blasted that Russian oyster who prefers to live and learn how to play tennis in the US but go represent another country. Glad she got smoked. Cheating bitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Shafted69, and seaborneq

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

She's originally from Michigan, spent only 4 years in Compton. By the time she was 9 they moved

to West Palm Beach, Florida.

And what Serena did wasn't even close to a crip walk.
    Last edited by Shafted69; 08-04-12 at 04:38 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Seriously???

Stop being so sexist. I'm a white chick who has been in Compton twice accidentally...don't even know what this crip dancing means. I'd do a little dance too if I won the Olympic Gold after trying to chase my sister for it. The woman just achieved the Golden Slam... only other one besides Steffi Graf. If she wants to bloody dance, let her. Like she cares about sponsors? Chick is worth 10s of millions already. She blasted that Russian oyster who prefers to live and learn how to play tennis in the US but go represent another country. Glad she got smoked. Cheating bitch.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

she is a man.

every thinking individual knows this. she should not play on the women's side in any tourney. she should take her dick and her game and go play ATP.... where she would matchup physically w/ the guys

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I would take a face dive into those ass cheeks

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    she is a man.

every thinking individual knows this. she should not play on the women's side in any tourney. she should take her dick and her game and go play ATP.... where she would matchup physically w/ the guys
    I know you don't think she's literally a man but think about it: Everyone has adjusted to Fed. On any given day you'd feel sick laying big chalk on him because he makes so many errors and can shank the ball 3 miles away. Serena is 31yo. None of these stupid cows can adjust. She's well beyond the skill level that the other chicks show. And it's not necessarily because of power... she has amazing shot selection and can hit the ball down the line. Why can't women adjust as the guys have to Fed? Yeah she's in crazy shape but why aren't they? I'm sorry but Petrova is still a chubby and Kirilenko is soft too. Sharapova looks to be in great shape but her skill level isn't the same ie can't adjust to the wind, can't handle cross courts, horrible serve, etc. Serena will kill everyone for as long as she's motivated to but I think the Olympics might be the end.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Seriously???

?

She is Russian though

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Straight word from Nate Turner

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    ?

She is Russian though
    Sure. Who has lived and trained in the US since she was like 6. Her big story is that her family saved up cash to move to the US to try to make her a tennis player. And fortunately for her it worked out.

But she's a woman who lives in the US and whose career was created by facilities in the US. Same as how some foreign people call NZ or Australia home for example because they're the countries that welcomed them... the US welcomed Sharapova and she still calls it home and has for 19 years. When you spend the first 6yrs of your life in one place and then your family transplants themselves to FL to attend The Bolletteri Academy in Florida, etc... when you're now 25, where do your loyalities lie?

hawley

Sure. Who has lived and trained in the US since she was like 6. Her big story is that her family saved up cash to move to the US to try to make her a tennis player. And fortunately for her it worked out.

But she's a woman who lives in the US and whose career was created by facilities in the US. Same as how some foreign people call NZ or Australia home for example because they're the countries that welcomed them... the US welcomed Sharapova and she still calls it home and has for 19 years. When you spend the first 6yrs of your life in one place and then your family transplants themselves to FL to attend The Bolletteri Academy in Florida, etc... when you're now 25, where do your loyalities lie?
    In all honesty I am a NZer through and through

I could have spent 6 months of my life here and would still represent NZ over any other country.

They chased success by moving but has she ever shown signs of forgetting where she is from?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

It seems like this is from a fighting arcade game years ago where whoever won the fight did a dance like this

jjgold

"It was just me. I love to dance," she told a swarm of reporters afterward - every single one of them white. "I didn't know what else to do. I was so happy, and next thing I know I started dancing and moving. I didn't plan it. It just happened."
    She was pleading ignorance. She knew that even associating the word "Crip" with a gold-medal performance could be toxic to her image, even if the dance itself is now distanced from those gang roots. A reporter asked what the dance was called. "The Serena?" the reporter suggested. "The Wimbledon?"
    Serena just stared at the ground, embarrassed.
    "Actually, there is a name. But I don't know if I - it's inappropriate," she dodged. "It's just a dance we do in California."

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

It wasn't a crip walk..

You have to spell out crips/bloods and your hood with your feet, for it to be a crip or blood walk....

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

A lot of athletes are like that.

jjgold

Of course she cares about advertisers

She is most money hungry player on tour

Why do you think she played week after Wimb?

She wants to win summer us open series and huge check it brings

I think now she knows it was a mistake even though innocent

Crips stand for drugs, murders, rape, ect

It was a mistake

shari91

In all honesty I am a NZer through and through

I could have spent 6 months of my life here and would still represent NZ over any other country.

They chased success by moving but has she ever shown signs of forgetting where she is from?
    When you think of Maria Sharapova does it = Russian tennis player?

You know, it's kind of a hard call. When I think of Maria I think of Agassi, Seles, Courier, Jellohead. They were all Bollitelli's at the same time. She came to the US to be great in her sport and her family moved her there at a young age. Whatever was in the US was worthy of them moving continents for. Take that to Russia? GL but no one is cheering for you especially when you try to cheat.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    It wasn't a crip walk..

You have to spell out crips/bloods and your hood with your feet, for it to be a crip or blood walk....
    Kinga Mayan, can you do the crip walk? Which hood do you spell out with your feet?

hawley

When you think of Maria Sharapova does it = Russian tennis player?

You know, it's kind of a hard call. When I think of Maria I think of Agassi, Seles, Courier, Jellohead. They were all Bollitelli's at the same time. She came to the US to be great in her sport and her family moved her there at a young age. Whatever was in the US was worthy of them moving continents for. Take that to Russia? GL but no one is cheering for you especially when you try to cheat.
    Sorry where is the cheating? Is that a separate event?

We have athletes based all over the world. You go to train where you have the access to the best coaches, facilities and programs and where it gives you the best chance to win.

Sharapova's family paid for the tennis academy right? So it's not like they went there and pretending to pledge an allegiance to the US in order to get all the free training.

jjgold

I did crip walk a few times in vids

Its was bad

I think being from Compton she gets a free pass and deserved

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    A lot of athletes are like that.
    100% and the only time it upsets me is when it's the Olympics

Everyone should go where they can get the best training or support.

However I can't stand Maria Sharapova. Woman has lived in the US since childhood and this is the country that gave her all she has. Plus she's a cheating oyster so I can't stand her.

Anyway you Yanks, back the likes of Serena. She'll never fail a drug test and she's not a dippy woman. Watching her makes me so proud to have some US blood in there

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Kinga Mayan, can you do the crip walk? Which hood do you spell out with your feet?
    Ese Mayan does the Sur walk 13

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Serena and the Williams sisters have been the greatest thing to happen in womens tennis since Steffi Graf and she is the greatest ever in my opinion. I am going to miss watching them play and I am certainly going to miss making money on Serena and Venus. WTA is not going to be the same without them. People who hate Serena, hate money, she is just phenomenal.

I think the dance was the cougar dance, Dimitrov is supposedly her latest conquest. He is only 20 and she is almost 31. He better start working out, she still looks in top shape. http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141846

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Serena and the Williams sisters have been the greatest thing to happen in womens tennis since Steffi Graf and she is the greatest ever in my opinion. I am going to miss watching them play and I am certainly going to miss making money on Serena and Venus. WTA is not going to be the same without them. People who hate Serena, hate money, she is just phenomenal.

I think the dance was the cougar dance, Dimitrov is supposedly her latest conquest. He is only 20 and she is almost 31. He better start working out, she still looks in top shape. http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=141846

ewww. disgusting. her skull is about twice his size. and I'd imagine her penis is twice his size as well.

I did not know Dumbitrov was Elton John-ish.

I may have to reconsider my opinions of Bulgarians. A wealthy, young tennis player from that region could have any Russian, Eastern European women he desires.... (some high quality bitches) .... and he's swimming w/ rhinocerouses?

Shari, yes, she is a man.

shari91

Sorry where is the cheating? Is that a separate event?

We have athletes based all over the world. You go to train where you have the access to the best coaches, facilities and programs and where it gives you the best chance to win.

Sharapova's family paid for the tennis academy right? So it's not like they went there and pretending to pledge an allegiance to the US in order to get all the free training.
    She was moving during the service motions of both Serena and Lisicki. Not just once but multiple times. Lisicki finally called her up on it but it was Sharapova. Serena did = done. That's why Serena finally gave her the death stare I was talking about in the other thread and someone else commented on.

And did you notice she wasn't screeching as much this time? No point if it's not effective. Her excuse has always been that it's when she's exerting maximum effort... so either you weren't or you weren't.

Her excuses are done. Gorgeous girl but nowhere near a 31yo Serena. GL to her.

TheCentaur

Plus she's a cheating oyster so I can't stand her.
    How does she cheat? Are you talking about the grunting?

Oh you just answered

jjgold

Sharapova is a high level player right now
    I would say top 3 in world

She is much richer than Serena

Maria one of wealthiest entertainers in world man or women

hawley

She was moving during the service motions of both Serena and Lisicki. Not just once but multiple times. Lisicki finally called her up on it but it was Sharapova. Serena did = done. That's why Serena finally gave her the death stare I was talking about in the other thread and someone else commented on.

And did you notice she wasn't screeching as much this time? No point if it's not effective. Her excuse has always been that it's when she's exerting maximum effort... so either you weren't or you weren't.

Her excuses are done. Gorgeous girl but nowhere near a 31yo Serena. GL to her.
    I haven't seen Sharapova play once this tournament.

Hence why I thought you were implying that the cheating was her moving to America which didn't make much sense to me..

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    ewww. disgusting. her skull is about twice his size. and I'd imagine her penis is twice his size as well.

I did not know Dumbitrov was Elton John-ish.

I may have to reconsider my opinions of Bulgarians. A wealthy, young tennis player from that region could have any Russian, Eastern European women he desires.... (some high quality bitches) .... and he's swimming w/ rhinocerouses?

Shari, yes, she is a man.
    I think Bulgarians are known as the Mondays of Europe

First 123 Last