frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Tomorrow's lock: TOR/OAK Over 3.5 first 5 innings

I know that Toronto can't hit their way out of a wet paper bag right now, and Oakland has cooled off a bit hitting wise the past few days. But let's get down to business. 3.5 is a low total for a defacto AAAA pitcher, Brett Cecil; and a pitcher making his major league debut. 3.5 first 5 totals are usually reserved for two good pitchers throwing at a pitchers park. Even at -120, I think this is a safe pick.

Also, Cardinals/Red Sox/Rangers/Nationals to sweep the double header against the Marlins.

You are welcome

PRIMO99
    when Primo speaks ALL LISTEN !
    PRIMO99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

pos EX play

I concur...

"primo99" stamp of approval

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by daveq View Post
    I work as an oddsmaker and analyst in one of the largest bookmakers in the market. I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially MLB.

Persons interested in my carefully selected tips should transfer money in my account in PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybokers) and M o n e y g r a m.

Signup includes 3-5 tips of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 300 $ per month. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches.

Today I have very good information about sold soccer game in Romanian league (Pandurii - Ceahlaul). The odds is very hight. Information costs 200 $ but worth it to buy because you can bet on this match a lot of money and a lot to win.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 05:40 PM. Reason: image does not exist