Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Westbrook is a long shot

look at what hes doing at 23 years old

If he stays healthy he's a lock
    What has he done? Stats are good, not great like you need. Look at what Durant has done at 23. Way more impressive. Look at what Bryant did at 23....not even gonna get into that.

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    It's funny that goat thought Chris Paul was a lock in 2008 and he must have had his crystal ball out to see that bosh was moving to the heat to become a hall of famer

You guys don't think about your posts much
    Actually I did think CP3 would be a hall of famer right when I first saw him come into the league. I'm not judging these guys on what they've done. They're projections of what i think they will do for their careers. When Paul came into the league I said he will go down as one of the greatest PG's ever and he's moving into that top 10 discussion already.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    D. Williams long shot....rest I agree but A. Davis is still young.
    Could be right about Williams. He needs 1 ring to get in. His stats are very impressive though. Really talented offensive player. Probably the best offensive PG in the game and has been for a long time.

gamble
    gamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3984

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Who's gonna guard Robinson or Malone on this team? Tyson Chanlder? Yeah right. 08 team had Dwight.
    He did win Defensive Player of the Year so Chandler is no slouch. I admittedly have no idea if he deserved it or not but its worth noting

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What has he done? Stats are good, not great like you need. Look at what Durant has done at 23. Way more impressive. Look at what Bryant did at 23....not even gonna get into that.

Actually I did think CP3 would be a hall of famer right when I first saw him come into the league. I'm not judging these guys on what they've done. They're projections of what i think they will do for their careers. When Paul came into the league I said he will go down as one of the greatest PG's ever and he's moving into that top 10 discussion already.
    youre completely full of shit

its okay for you to speculate on paul four years ago but somehow its not okay to take what westbrook has done and extrapolate that over his whole career

sorry bro....your arguments are fueled by emotion

you really dont know the nba like you think you do

First 12