High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Baseball play and is this the result of Big Brother?

Minn/ Boston Under

Okay, I have a handful of clients who are Saudi and regularly do business here. One of my clients called from Saudi Arabia and I needed him to send me an email with information in it. I couldn't understand him because of all the damn music in the background. I had just used and have been using my email all day. As soon as he sends me an email and I go to access it, I am locked out of my inbox and am unable to access it. Keeps giving me error messages and now I am completely screwed! Will probably get a knock at the door later today. Is it really this bad these days?

High3rEl3m3nt

Interesting, I have another email account with gmail, which is my personal one, and it works perfectly fine. This is pretty messed up!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I knew higher was a traitor..

Have fun in Guantanamo bay motherfukker.

High3rEl3m3nt

Thanks...probably better conditions in Guantanamo Bay than your studio apartment. Maybe I should have him send you an email too.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

higher is fukked.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: High3rEl3m3nt

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

It's an inside informatioin game of the year release, anything else is coin flipping and a total joke. Good luck!

High3rEl3m3nt

Play will win. I'd bet my passport, but I might need it.

Email is still down. Went to pick up a W.V just now and was questioned for the first time. Obv. that the clerk and my situation have nothing to do with each other, but I responded to her as if she was homeland security. Went from pickup to the store and bought as many pro-Obama stickers, posters, and t-shirts as I could find. Now I am tanning...way darker than Mayan at the moment. If these chumps come after me, I am calling the news and will be in full-pro Obama regalia and will look like a full-blown minority. I'll be too hot to handle and they'll be forced to let me go. Obama 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

higher must think Mexicans get love in this country...(another rush brainwash)

Put that tan on brah... We all know you hate your real skin color..

Guantanamo ass raping here I come.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=King Mayan;15548094] higher must think Mexicans get love in this country...(another rush brainwash)

Put that tan on brah... We all know you hate your real skin color..

jeez mayan you are a lost soul, you are nothing but a dumbass racist. Your Day has Come

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Noser you dumb motherfukker...

Read his post first...

Your day is coming noser.. Pray.

High3rEl3m3nt

My first post? This actually happened today num-nuts. You think I am making this up? I wish I was...not a good feeling to think that we are being monitored like this. Sure, it's an automated deal, but that's still a little eerie. I was being auto-logged out whenever I would log in. Tried checking on my cell and the same thing. It was working just fine before he sent the email...was on and off all day...I think it's the new norm right now, or at least while the Olympics are going on. This should bother everyone, including you.

I can't stand Rush or any political entertainer...not sure where you got that from.