InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bears I have some autographed crushed beer cans that I drank during the 96 Olympics on eBay.

Ive got them as a buy it now for $100 but I'll sell them to you for 48 cents and free shipping.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    bears I have some autographed crushed beer cans that I drank during the 96 Olympics on eBay.

Ive got them as a buy it now for $100 but I'll sell them to you for 48 cents and free shipping.

that is a plus even play, all day every day...i've been hunting down a bunch of gerrit cole, and starling marte autos..

buy low, sell high...

cole stuff is still low, before he hits the majors

danny hutzlen is another one, to look out for ... where you can still get good stuff for a quality price, before they hit the majors

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    He will have coaching opportunities left and right. Why are you so bitter? He also have a degree from U of F
    I bet he'll be able to communicate extremely well.

To be honest, what parent would sign there kids up to have a retarded coach?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

He will have coaching opportunities left and right. Why are you so bitter? He also have a degree from U of F
    The real question is why are you up his ass?

Guys rag on team sport players on here all the time and its no big deal. I'm supposed to lay off this fukkin moron why?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    The real question is why are you up his ass?

Guys rag on team sport players on here all the time and its no big deal. I'm supposed to lay off this fukkin moron why?
    Because generally people that partake in arguments have substance to back up their opinions. You felt short to stake any claim in him being a "dumbass" but in return tee'd off on yourself making yourself appear to be the "dumbass". That is like me stating that Bill Gates is a jerkoff because he is a nerd. It has no substance. At the end of the day he gets his rocks sucked off while laughing hysterically at his bank statements while I search under the seat of my VW for enough coin to buy an ice cream cone.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    I bet he'll be able to communicate extremely well.

To be honest, what parent would sign there kids up to have a retarded coach?
    I have no bias towards Lochte at all. I see him as a normal young athlete. You could take segments for anyone's interviews and make anyone appear to be a dumbass. It really isn't hard. I call it how I see it.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I have no bias towards Lochte at all. I see him as a normal young athlete. You could take segments for anyone's interviews and make anyone appear to be a dumbass. It really isn't hard. I call it how I see it.
    Then you don't see shit

Watch this guy in any setting and it's pretty obvious the guys a sandwich short of a picnic

And I'll note that I posted to that effect in the thread ragging on phelps before this video was made.

If he's a normal athlete then you don't think much of athletes

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box

First 12