InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

unreal

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Going to grab a Chicken biscuit tomorrow for breakfast.

acampbell2345
    acampbell2345's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I will be there

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

If the bed intruder guy is in, I'M in.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

that dude has too big of hands to try to act all feminine. he shoulda got into basketball instead of penis when he was younger...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Nope. Haven't eaten there since I found out the owners are against equal rights. Won't eat there again. Used to eat there all the time

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

1 hour wait for lunch at Chick-fil-A today.

They are jam packed.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    1 hour wait for lunch at Chick-fil-A today.

They are jam packed.
    i was in bumper to bumper or i was going to take a pic of the CFA i drove by today....abso-fukkin-lutely packed out

looks like mr bed intruder should get an endorsement deal

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Nope. Haven't eaten there since I found out the owners are against equal rights. Won't eat there again. Used to eat there all the time
    So because a VP was approached, asked his stance / the company's stance on gay rights, etc. and he gave an honest answer you're going to arbitrarily refuse to frequent that place? It isn't like ANY of the restaurants discriminate or offer anything less than their best service no matter who comes into the store...

Having a view or opinion is a far cry from discriminating... get real. They're going to respect you - doesn't mean they agree with your view but they're not discriminating and refusing to serve you. He didn't go spout off his stance - he was asked. And answered honestly. People's reasons for doing shit anymore are severely distorted.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheCentaur, Monitor-Tan, Deal With It, VegasRandy, and MUHerd37

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    So because a VP was approached, asked his stance / the company's stance on gay rights, etc. and he gave an honest answer you're going to arbitrarily refuse to frequent that place? It isn't like ANY of the restaurants discriminate or offer anything less than their best service no matter who comes into the store...

Having a view or opinion is a far cry from discriminating... get real. They're going to respect you - doesn't mean they agree with your view but they're not discriminating and refusing to serve you. He didn't go spout off his stance - he was asked. And answered honestly. People's reasons for doing shit anymore are severely distorted.
    well with your logic people have the right to voice their opinions so what's the problem here?

anyway, i'm just pissed they aren't open on sundays due to their fanatical religious beliefs...

acampbell2345

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    well with your logic people have the right to voice their opinions so what's the problem here?

anyway, i'm just pissed they aren't open on sundays due to their fanatical religious beliefs...
    "Fanatical" might be a stretch don't you think?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

no...

so tell me why does a fast food restaurant close on sundays? it's not like it's a family business where they need a day of rest. in n out owners are extremely religious too but you don't see them closing on sundays...

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess my issue is that we've gotten so infantile because someone expressed an opinion purely because they were sought out and asked for it. It wasn't as if he went on the news and proclaimed some hatred for the gay community. He was honest - because of this all these people are going to "boycott" chick fil a or waffle house or whatever.

I don't give a damn if Barack Obama himself owned McDonald's... if I wanted McDonald's I'd eat it. Period. When we start politicizing food, restaurants, establishments, etc. we're just getting beyond stupid.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Spent 50 minutes in the drive thru but got it done. There were people double wrapped in the parking lot and most started parking across the road and running across to stand in line to support free speech.

Most importantly....tens of thousands are doing this nationwide and this crowd isnt rioting or shitting in the bushes and stabbing police and wearing masks like the opposite minded people the media just LOVES to call heroes for free speech.
    Last edited by itchypickle; 08-01-12 at 01:40 PM.
    Points Awarded:

TheCentaur gave itchypickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Carseller4, jagaf22, paranoyd androyd, and DJ Dalamar

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

I guess my issue is that we've gotten so infantile because someone expressed an opinion purely because they were sought out and asked for it. It wasn't as if he went on the news and proclaimed some hatred for the gay community. He was honest - because of this all these people are going to "boycott" chick fil a or waffle house or whatever.

I don't give a damn if Barack Obama himself owned McDonald's... if I wanted McDonald's I'd eat it. Period. When we start politicizing food, restaurants, establishments, etc. we're just getting beyond stupid.
    i'm not disagreeing with you, just being a devil's advocate with your example. i think political correctness has gone way out of control. people need thicker skins or else this world is just gonna turn into a world of pussies...

acampbell2345

no...

so tell me why does a fast food restaurant close on sundays? it's not like it's a family business where they need a day of rest. in n out owners are extremely religious too but you don't see them closing on sundays...
    Because this is America and chick fil a is well within their rights to close on Sundays if that is the owners religious conviction. He isn't forcing his beliefs on anyone just simply observing his right to serve his God the way he chooses by closing on the Sabbath.
    And you sir are well within your rights to not eat there and I would not think any less of you for boycotting them or stating your displeasure as long as its in a civil manner.
    I, for one think it's great that there is still businesses out there that don't cower down to all the political correctness and simply do what they think is right. And as a result for his stance, chik fil a will have a record sales day and not suffer one iota in the long run.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by acampbell2345 View Post
    Because this is America and chick fil a is well within their rights to close on Sundays if that is the owners religious conviction. He isn't forcing his beliefs on anyone just simply observing his right to serve his God the way he chooses by closing on the Sabbath.
    And you sir are well within your rights to not eat there and I would not think any less of you for boycotting them or stating your displeasure as long as its in a civil manner.
    I, for one think it's great that there is still businesses out there that don't cower down to all the political correctness and simply do what they think is right. And as a result for his stance, chik fil a will have a record sales day and not suffer one iota in the long run.

fuckin religious fanatics!!!! go fukk yourself pal.

acampbell2345

fuckin religious fanatics!!!! go fukk yourself pal.
    Very mature comeback....
    and where in any of my posts did I state my religious beliefs? It's sad that adults cannot have a legitimate discussion without a someone turning it into childish insults. It just honestly shows your ignorance on this matter and your refusal to only see one side of a topic. And of course if everyone does not agree with your view point you will take the bully platform.
    If chik fil a was owned by a Muslim and he wanted to close on Rammadan I would honestly support him for that as well simply because people should be able to observe their beliefs in whatever way they see fit without persecution

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Ghengis - how is it "fanatical" ? The company officers don't say you cannot eat there if you are gay or non Christian....I'm a Jew and love the food there if I eat fast food it's one of the only places I would. The customer service is always great and friendly comparative with the industry.

I think it's one thing for customers to boycott for whatever reason but for govt to ban a business based on ideology alone....especially one who is great for the local economy due to the recent successes this franchise has had....is the epitome of govt overreach and that's my beef with this issue...pun intended.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Most importantly....tens of thousands are doing this nationwide and this crowd isnt rioting or shitting in the bushes and stabbing police and wearing masks like the opposite minded people the media just LOVES to call heroes for free speech.
    Thats because republicans are not fukking brainless animals like their liberal counterparts. They can actually gather in large groups and be civilized. This turnout today is a bad sign for obama since his supporters made this into an issue.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Strongly dislike gay people wish there was one by my house

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Saw about 15 borderline bums in the city today picketing with rnc signs, they are scared they are gonna have to work

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Very mature comeback....
    and where in any of my posts did I state my religious beliefs? It's sad that adults cannot have a legitimate discussion without a someone turning it into childish insults. It just honestly shows your ignorance on this matter and your refusal to only see one side of a topic. And of course if everyone does not agree with your view point you will take the bully platform.
    If chik fil a was owned by a Muslim and he wanted to close on Rammadan I would honestly support him for that as well simply because people should be able to observe their beliefs in whatever way they see fit without persecution
    why does religion trump over everything? so what do you think about atheists being anti-jesus during christmas. do you support that also since that is what atheists believe? or are you just on team religion?

acampbell2345

why does religion trump over everything? so what do you think about atheists being anti-jesus during christmas. do you support that also since that is what atheists believe? or are you just on team religion?
    Whether I agree with atheists views or not is clearly not the issue. The issue is whether the atheist have the right to boycott Christmas or not and clearly I think they do have that right in America. Atheist can boycott all they want. Does not affect me in the least bit.
    And if I remember correctly, u sir are the one who turned it into a religious debate when you so eloquently called me a "religous fukk"
    In my humble opinion this is simply a free speech issue

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Yes. That's exactly what it means. He does not support something I believe strongly in (Gay Marriage rights) and I will not support something he believes strongly in (his fukking business). That's how it works.

The owners of chick fila undermine work being done to legalize gay marriage by supporting legislature that would ban it. Cool. That's their right.

I don't eat at chick Fila. Cool. That's my right.

I could care less if the restaurants are discriminating or not. I will not support a business, nor its owner, if they oppose something I believe strongly in. Just like I don't expect them to change their beliefs to get me eating there again. That would make us hypocrites.

I have a feeling chick fil-a will be just fine. As will I.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acampbell2345

acampbell2345

Kraken gets it.

gomiamigo
    Colts NFL ats
    gomiamigo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Yes. That's exactly what it means. He does not support something I believe strongly in (Gay Marriage rights) and I will not support something he believes strongly in (his fukking business). That's how it works.

I could care less if the restaurants are discriminating or not. I will not support a business, nor its owner, if they oppose something I believe strongly in. Just like I don't expect them to change their beliefs to get me eating there again. That would make us hypocrites.
    So, I'm guessing you didn't ever vote for Obama, the Clintons, Bush, or any other politician who has been anti-gay marriage?

Because that would make you a hypocrite according to your logic.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

A group of people who want people to not judge them for their choices in life is equal when that same group of people makes judgement on others for their choices and beliefs in life.

Gays and blacks = HYPOCRITES!!!

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I remember the last time I made a decision on where to eat/shop/etc based on the companies stance on a divisive issue.

Going to eat there because of this is stupid, not going to eat there because of this is equally stupid.

Go there to get the food, and if I saw a line like the ones seen at these places today, I don't care what kind of magical chicken they have, I am going to chipotle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

I always see hot chicks and MILFS at chick fil a

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Lol @ someone saying going to chick fil a is supporting free speech. Hey dipshit the guy wasn't at risk of getting arrested or even sued over his comments. Has absolutely zero to do with free speech and everything to do with consumers making a decision to support a business or not.

Vol Bengal has a pretty simple mans view on this. If a business allowed blacks to patronize their establishment and treats them fairly when they are customers and then poured that money into supporting the kkk would you say they aren't a discriminatory business? Chick fil a isn't doing something quite as controversial but they do support anti gay and anti gay marriage organizations financially. Makes sense to me why someone wouldn't want to go there whether I agree or not. And frankly putting their money where their mouth is is far more impactful than this guys comments.

And I have no doubt that based on where most chick fil a's are based, this guys comments were a calculated business decision which will not only not harm their bottom line but will create a more deeply seeded relationship with their targeted customers.
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Whether I agree with atheists views or not is clearly not the issue. The issue is whether the atheist have the right to boycott Christmas or not and clearly I think they do have that right in America. Atheist can boycott all they want. Does not affect me in the least bit.
    And if I remember correctly, u sir are the one who turned it into a religious debate when you so eloquently called me a "religous fukk"
    In my humble opinion this is simply a free speech issue
    lol jesus fuckin christ guy. if you are saying the issue is all about free speech and having the right to believe in whatever the fukk people please then i have the right to call chick fila owners fanatical for not opening on sundays. so you back anyone's beliefs but you question mine? go get your facts straight before you confuse yourself. fuckin hypocrite...

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

i will take a huge dump on the front steps of a Chik-fil-A after they close tonight.

1234 ... Last