Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Lot of people in the South don't watch it...

davidjohn
    davidjohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

don't think an American not watch nfl. good entertainment for Americans.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

NFL is easily the best sport to watch. My main argument against the NFL was that it was only twice a week, but I can deal with Sunday, Monday, and Thursday.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by xelemental View Post
    whats so rigged about this? just curious
    Nothing at all. Guy is just bitter he lost his wager. One of the great games this century and there have been many!

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    This rigged motherfuker was the last NFL game I ever bet. Way too many end this way with the game decided on some last second bullshit. Watch for three hours with 90 minutes of commercials only to get fuked on the last play by the shitty referees.

Rigged? You're out of your mind!

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

NFL is my last sport that I watch. I used to watch every sport from golf to cycling to wrestling or even billiards. But one by one, I stopped watching everything, starting with NBA, then MLB and now I don't even give a shit about the Olympics. Part of me almost wonders if I'll cut my NFL way back again this year, last year I didn't even watch the Super Bowl because it really meant nothing since I can't gain any handicapping insight towards future games by watching it. Sports are a waste of time to watch, for the most part, the only way might be to record it and speed through it like watching game tape to pick up potential handicapping insight.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

IMO fantasy is a form of gambling since most guys are tryign to win prizes or money by participating. So in essence most guys who watch it are guys seeing if they are going to get some sort of financial gain from it.

I dont know how many watch it just for the 'entertainment' value, because quite frankly the NFL as a form of entertainment as a sporting event is low on the totem pole compared to other sports.

basically football is boring, only thing that even gets people close to excited are fools laying 3 and praying for a last second FG just to salvage a push. Or guys hoping some guy they have on their fanatsy teams gets another two carries so they can move up into 200th place.

If they did an honest poll and asked people who watch football if they dont have some other connection to it besides the game or they are 'fans' of a team I suspect the numbers would be very low by comparison. Sure there are a few who will watch for the fun of it or for the 'love' of the game, but those people are minuscule in number. People watch hockey too that dont bet on it, but it doesnt mean there are a lot of them.

If they banned gambling everywhere on it and made fantasy football illegal as well the league would fold in less than 10 years.

detroitlionsfan
    detroitlionsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i would think its the most popular sport for american sports fans

alot of people dont watch sport tho

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

King sport of the world
    TD - commercial
    Kick off - commercial
    INT on 2nd play - commercial
    3n out - commercial