Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

GRAND and SUBLIME Wednesday Morning - Happy August!

Amazing morning again SBR!! Happy August 1st!!

16 days til the bash, 19 til (at least my) kids start school, and 20 til the dog and I have peace and quiet during the day again!

Not that I don't enjoy the kids being home, but routines are a wonderful thing and summer tends to be void of one...

So, what bets are you guys placing today? Any day games that look good to ya'll?

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Blondie, we talked about adjectives yesterday... I do not see illustrious on here.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Blondie is your hubby worried about you going to the bash??

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Blondie, what do you do for work/money?

Trust fund baby??

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    Blondie, we talked about adjectives yesterday... I do not see illustrious on here.
    I am saving that for a day when I am in a more chipper mood

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Morning

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Blondie is your hubby worried about you going to the bash??
    Why would he be? He's going to be there
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Blondie, what do you do for work/money?

Trust fund baby??
    I work here. My husband has a job as well. House is paid for, so no mortgage, small town - low property taxes, Operating costs of our home aren't usually a lot - just had insulation put in etc. What we are able to live on here is far far different from what it would take in Champaign or other larger areas

Speaking of Champaign... I may be asking for a huge favor later in the year You have a store up there that is called the IDEA store everytime I go I buy them out of wooden pegs. So far I only need a few hundred more before December lol

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Morning
    Good Morning Archie!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Good morning sweetpea! I leave in less than 2 weeks. Not excited as I was a few months ago. Need to get better so I can enjoy it but I lose 2 days of my life travelling on the way back. Leaving the little man sucks balls and the time differences suck. And a few of my favourite people aren't going it seems

How are my radishes doing?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Why would he be? He's going to be there

I work here. My husband has a job as well. House is paid for, so no mortgage, small town - low property taxes, Operating costs of our home aren't usually a lot - just had insulation put in etc. What we are able to live on here is far far different from what it would take in Champaign or other larger areas

Speaking of Champaign... I may be asking for a huge favor later in the year You have a store up there that is called the IDEA store everytime I go I buy them out of wooden pegs. So far I only need a few hundred more before December lol
    ok LOL

Champaign is great, we have just about anything you could want as far as stores and restaurants go, still waiting for a White Castle to come our way!

I pass through Effingham a few times a year, usually grab a bite to eat at TGI Fridays (since the one we had in Champaign closed in April)

shari91

Ugh, reading my post above, why the fukk am I going again???

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Ugh, reading my post above, why the fukk am I going again???
    To get me alone in your hotel room!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by RyanLeafOfBets View Post
    To get me alone in your hotel room!
    You already have a date to get your dinky stinky with. But I do have a nice room so you're both more than welcome to come hang out. Hopefully your friend can direct me to a drug store because I'm bringing an empty suitcase just to stock up

Blondie

Shari,

The radishes are dead. Done, no rain - no radishes watering them couldn't even save them. I need a new list of what to bring out for you Shari. I have coupons for cereals but can't remember which one it was you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    ok LOL

Champaign is great, we have just about anything you could want as far as stores and restaurants go, still waiting for a White Castle to come our way!

I pass through Effingham a few times a year, usually grab a bite to eat at TGI Fridays (since the one we had in Champaign closed in April)
    I need them for a Girl Scout event and refuse to pay out the a$$ for them elsewhere. It's a great store if you have kids interested in crafts. All kinds of random stuff for next to nothing. I believe I am actually making a trip up there Friday with my mom. The place is upstairs in a building. If you come up from Savoy on Neil you turn right on Springfield. It is on the left right after the underpass. Excellent place to take the kids during summer to get stuff to keep them occupied.

Try Neimerg's when you go through, reminds me of the Hen House but better food! It's off the next exit after the TGIF exit. Peanut Butter Pie is worth going in and of itself I will warn you though one whole slice WILL make you sick.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Shari,

The radishes are dead. Done, no rain - no radishes watering them couldn't even save them. I need a new list of what to bring out for you Shari. I have coupons for cereals but can't remember which one it was you wanted.
    Nice. You were growing one thing for me and killed them. Don't let the climate change fanatics know about how you wasted those crops.

Don't worry about cereal... I'm filling that empty suitcase of mine with so much stuff I'm going to blow SBR's mind when I send them the bill for excess baggage. The gift from your mom and hanging out with you is more than enough xo

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Song of the day Blondie,
    Love meeting people in an old ND bar while hunting. So many stories. Vid/song is true in so many ways...

Going with NYY, WSox, and MIL -1.5 today for day games.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Nice. You were growing one thing for me and killed them. Don't let the climate change fanatics know about how you wasted those crops.

Don't worry about cereal... I'm filling that empty suitcase of mine with so much stuff I'm going to blow SBR's mind when I send them the bill for excess baggage. The gift from your mom and hanging out with you is more than enough xo
    Just the radishes and the beans.

The tomatoes kind of have survived. Figure that one out....

The pumpkins are barely hanging on but still doing better than most of the corn in the area...