marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mitt Romney "Do Boy" Curses at Reporters This Morning

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER, and ACoochy

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Good for him. He is not a yes man pussy like Obama.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER

Top Comments

• Romney was welcomed to Poland with a 30' Ron Paul sign,,,, The American people thank you Poland....

Mastirshake 39 minutes ago 22

• LOL!! Mitt keep on doing what your doing
      talk about a total fukk up of a trip..should have stayed at home

scottishbadboytracks 32 minutes ago 7

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

what a complete disaster this trip has been for willard

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Mutt is dragging his wormy ass on the Polish lawn.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

Shored up Jewish vote and pissed off Muslims by calling Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

Got Lech Welesa endorsement in Poland.

Looks like the trip was a success.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

well its about damn time the corporate media tries to call mitt out on his bull shit.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Reporters who are more interested in a gaffe deserve to be told to kiss someones ass. Same with voters who consume this garbage.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Not only does Mitt the Twit have a problem with comes out of his mouth, so does his crew.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Is Romney still trying to sure-up of his core base (i.e. the always vote Republican blind puppets) this late in the game?

Hopefully (since I got a bet on Romney becoming emperor at +200) traveling around the world and telling everyone to fukk off will patronize that group enough that they will be convinced he is sincere in his latest flip-flop away from his liberal governing past and he can start addressing the rest of the voters who is going to need in November...

PAULYPOKER

This is the real problem with America,WAKE UP!!!

The Federal Reserve, or the Fed as it is lovingly called, may be one of the most mysterious entities in modern American government.Created during Wilson’s presidency to protect the economy in times of financial turmoil, its real business remains to be discovered.During the Wilson presidency, the U.S. government sanctions the creation of the Federal Reserve. Thought by many to be a government organization maintained to provide financial accountability in the event of a domestic depression, the actual business of the Fed is shrouded in secrecy.Many Americans will be shocked to discover that the principle business of the Fed is to print money from nothing, lend it to the U.S. government and charge interest on these loans.Who keeps the interest? Good question. Find out as the connective tissue between this and other top-secret international organizations is explored and exposed.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Shored up Jewish vote and pissed off Muslims by calling Jerusalem the capital of Israel.

Got Lech Welesa endorsement in Poland.

Looks like the trip was a success.
    You left out insulted nearly everyone in London.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Reporters who are more interested in a gaffe deserve to be told to kiss someones ass. Same with voters who consume this garbage.
    What else is there to talk about with Romney?

How he will "run the country like a business"?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

That this election is still a toss up is clearly an indictment of Mitt and his inability to motivate a population that should be easily motivated. The country is in a serious malaise and whether you blame that on 8 years of bush or 4 years of Obama is irrelevant. Mitt cannot capitalize and blunders almost on a weekly timetable, what a poor representation for the R. Of course look at the choices given.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    That this election is still a toss up is clearly an indictment of Mitt and his inability to motivate a population that should be easily motivated. The country is in a serious malaise and whether you blame that on 8 years of bush or 4 years of Obama is irrelevant. Mitt cannot capitalize and blunders almost on a weekly timetable, what a poor representation for the R. Of course look at the choices given.
    I do not no which is worse,you believing Mitt is a jackass by accident or on purpose,either way Mitt is not someone you want to put at the helm of this country...................

jackass=jackass
    no matter what way you view it.......................

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I have no problem with the aide and what he said to the bitchy reporter. SHe was showing disrespect in the way she was handling it so who cares if he said it in the context he did.

It was a photo op visit to a holy site...wasn't a press conference so for them to stand far away and just scream and yell when you know an answer isn't coming was pretty disrespectful. The press was complaining that he hasn't done many interviews since the ABC one last week and for good reason....the only thing they are doing is trying to get him to say a soundbite and trap him on it....watch the back and forth about the Iran aggression issue....the woman kept asking him to say he wants Israel to go ahead with the operation...Romney politely said his answer and then said thats all he would say on it...she kept on and on with the time she had to do a real interview.

Saw the hilarious article on Anne Romney's shirt she wore....she wore a $900 outfit to some event and the press jumped saying she's too out of touch with people by wearing such expensive clothing....same people did a bit on Michelle Obama wearing a $6K outfit and declared her a goddess of fashion and such an eloquent woman to wear it on an informal day with the people.

Just face it people...all the media will do from here out is talk about Romney's wealth and ignore Obama's wealth....hold reports that the economy is still in the shitter under Obama but instead of focus on policy they will talk about what Romney said to a classmate in the 50's that hurt his feelings. On the Sunday talk shows this week ABC put up a poll showing the economy is still the number one issue voters are concerned with....5 minutes later a pundit said "no matter how much Mitt wants to try and make this about the economy, we need to keep at him about his past...don't let him get on track with that topic...Mitt is trying to make this a referendum on Obama's time in office when its going to be about who is more down to earth in a time of great need for a personable leader"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The guy is the male version of Sara Palin..

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    You left out insulted nearly everyone in London.

So he pissed off a bunch of pollocks, muslims, limeys, and liberal jew prikk media members??

I fail to see the problem.

He's running for President of the US....not a foreigner popularity contest.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    So he pissed off a bunch of pollocks, muslims, limeys, and liberal jew prikk media members??

And i bet u still believe that USA is still the greatest country in the world

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    And i bet u still believe that USA is still the greatest country in the world
    Uhhhj....Your country still has pygmies running around in loin cloths.

Not really sure you're in a position to judge. But thanks for the effort!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Uhhhj....Your country still has pygmies running around in loin cloths.

Not really sure you're in a position to judge. But thanks for the effort!

Heres ur term ur country wont hear for decades to come, so treasure it: "Budget Surplus". We got one, you dont...

Next thing you'll be telling me u believe in Angels...

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post

Heres ur term ur country wont hear for decades to come, so treasure it: "Budget Surplus". We got one, you dont...

Next thing you'll be telling me u believe in Angels...
    Budget surplus? You have like 2700 people living in the whole place (aboriginals & pygmies only count as a half)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They were at a Holy site. Reporters shouldn't be screaming out questions at that area. Bitch got what she deserved.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    They were at a Holy site. Reporters shouldn't be screaming out questions at that area. Bitch got what she deserved.

Love it! This 100% makes me like Romney even more.

Screw all those liberal CNN prikk reporters. The aide only said what every normal American would love to tell those libtards.

God speed Mitt!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So you can't scream at a "holy site" but you sure can say "kiss my ass"...

neo clowns

Poor Mr. Sara Palin is scared of the media.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So you can't scream at a "holy site" but you sure can say "kiss my ass"...

neo clowns

Poor Mr. Sara Palin is scared of the media.
    Good for her telling off those disrespectful libtard prikks!

Typical classless libtards having no respect for anyone, including themselves. This will absolutely work in Mitt's favor.

Joe American has no use for liberal prikk CNN reporters disrespecting a holy site. This ain't the Occupy movement, you classless fukks.

God Bless you, Mitt. Taking our country back.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Opie, you do realize Obama is leading in ALL the key battleground states right???

Boner_18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    What else is there to talk about with Romney?

How he will "run the country like a business"?
    Ummm yes.

Or do you expect me and everyone else to be pursuaded that something you put in quotes followed by an eye-rolling smilly is incorrect when all actual evidence supports the original suposition?

Boner_18
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Opie, you do realize Obama is leading in ALL the key battleground states right???
    Are you suggesting that support (prior to the date of election no-less) validates some sort of ideological position? By this logic the Nazis, Hugo Chavez and other populist regimes are validated by their acceptance?

Think for yourself Brock. Question authority.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Yes because polling has always been accurate, and most of the ones you refer to are 47-45 0r 46-44 now before the 20% who decide the election are even paying attention.

Just wait until the debates when both men are on stage and Obama starts with "I promised you no war, the world would love us, our deficit would be cut in half, unemployment will drop, Gitmo would be closed, I will not be a typical politician and go negative, I will not have lobbyists around me, every bill I sign I will have posted for 48 hours so that you the people can read it and America would become a light to the world again"

Romney will reply with "So explain after 4 years unemployment going higher from the time you took office, Gitmo still open, still at war with more looming, middle east still hates us, our debt has risen almost 40%, still lobbyists around, you have more negative ads than positive, record low Americans believe in a positive future for their kids just to start the debate Mr President"

Obama " Well George Bush......"

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Is Boner comparing Obama to the nazis and Chavez??

I've heard this before.

Think for yourself Brock..or follow Rush..

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    wasn't a press conference so for them to stand far away and just scream and yell when you know an answer isn't coming was pretty disrespectful.
    I have to agree that it looked silly for them to yell questions at a smirking Romney getting in his limo. He doesn't even answer questions asked at one-on-one interviews and debates. Unless you consider Palinesque gobbledygook an answer.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5033

After Obama's "They didn't build that" remark he sure has been awfully quiet.

Romney taking over the spotlight!

12 Last