d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    After Obama's "They didn't build that" remark he sure has been awfully quiet.

Romney taking over the spotlight!
    The more Romney has the "spotlight" the better. He says inexplicably idiotic shit on an hourly basis. Just today your boy endorsed single payer health care. Actually I think he's right on this one, Israeli health care is a great model. But I'm thinking most of his backers won't agree.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Mitt is entitled to the presidency. How dare the corporate media ask the candidate a question.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Ummm yes.

Or do you expect me and everyone else to be pursuaded that something you put in quotes followed by an eye-rolling smilly is incorrect when all actual evidence supports the original suposition?
    The statement was in quotes followed by an eye-rolling smiley because it is one of the more asinine right wing memes, and that's quite a feat to accomplish.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Oh no it's late at night and the political dummies are out and about!

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Turd Ferguson View Post
    I have to agree that it looked silly for them to yell questions at a smirking Romney getting in his limo. He doesn't even answer questions asked at one-on-one interviews and debates. Unless you consider Palinesque gobbledygook an answer.
    Reporters have been doing that for years. Is it respectful, no. But it's certainly not new. I remember reporters yelling questions a Ford and my dad got pissed. "The man's the President. You don't yell at the President of the United States! Morons!" My mom said "I thought you didn't like or vote for Ford" and he said "nobody voted for Ford, not the point damn it! You don't yell questions or anything at the President of the United States." One of the few times I ever heard my dad, in front of me, use a word more harsh then "gosh or darn."

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The more Romney has the "spotlight" the better. He says inexplicably idiotic shit on an hourly basis. Just today your boy endorsed single payer health care. Actually I think he's right on this one, Israeli health care is a great model. But I'm thinking most of his backers won't agree.
    I just read that. I wonder what Mitt's real thoughts are on health care? He passed the law in MA and for a long time stated it should be the model for the nation. Now for course he's changed his tune on that, one of many issues he's changed his opinion about. But health care he seems to be sending these signals that he's willing to work towards what could be a real solution for our health care crisis.

Actually a little encouraging if you think about it.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tully Mars 63 View Post
    I just read that. I wonder what Mitt's real thoughts are on health care? He passed the law in MA and for a long time stated it should be the model for the nation. Now for course he's changed his tune on that, one of many issues he's changed his opinion about. But health care he seems to be sending these signals that he's willing to work towards what could be a real solution for our health care crisis.

Actually a little encouraging if you think about it.
    Mitt Romney is tricking his Blind Fox News supporters

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Who is this --with out a doubt--left leaning bitch reporter? Sorry for my little cuss word!

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    D2bets, my curiosity is killing me, so do not take this as a negative question:
    Just how do you win so consistently, and at what sport? Wow!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    I have no problem with the aide and what he said to the bitchy reporter. SHe was showing disrespect in the way she was handling it so who cares if he said it in the context he did.

It was a photo op visit to a holy site...wasn't a press conference so for them to stand far away and just scream and yell when you know an answer isn't coming was pretty disrespectful. The press was complaining that he hasn't done many interviews since the ABC one last week and for good reason....the only thing they are doing is trying to get him to say a soundbite and trap him on it....watch the back and forth about the Iran aggression issue....the woman kept asking him to say he wants Israel to go ahead with the operation...Romney politely said his answer and then said thats all he would say on it...she kept on and on with the time she had to do a real interview.

Saw the hilarious article on Anne Romney's shirt she wore....she wore a $900 outfit to some event and the press jumped saying she's too out of touch with people by wearing such expensive clothing....same people did a bit on Michelle Obama wearing a $6K outfit and declared her a goddess of fashion and such an eloquent woman to wear it on an informal day with the people.

Just face it people...all the media will do from here out is talk about Romney's wealth and ignore Obama's wealth....hold reports that the economy is still in the shitter under Obama but instead of focus on policy they will talk about what Romney said to a classmate in the 50's that hurt his feelings. On the Sunday talk shows this week ABC put up a poll showing the economy is still the number one issue voters are concerned with....5 minutes later a pundit said "no matter how much Mitt wants to try and make this about the economy, we need to keep at him about his past...don't let him get on track with that topic...Mitt is trying to make this a referendum on Obama's time in office when its going to be about who is more down to earth in a time of great need for a personable leader"
    I'm surprised that a member of the media found time to remove their head from Obama's crotch long enough to shout a question. Gee, I guess I better change my mind and vote for the marxist and more of his Democrat BS.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Opie, you do realize Obama is leading in ALL the key battleground states right???
    Do you realize that the only poll that matters is the one on November 6th????

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Opie, you do realize Obama is leading in ALL the key battleground states right???
    You do realize the race is a 50/50 coin flip, if Romney wins Florida.......................
    Electoral College Breakdown
    Safe Romney 167
    Likely Romney 3
    Leans Romney 36
    Toss-up 85
    Leans Obama 46
    Likely Obama 21
    Safe Obama 180

Tully Mars 63

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You do realize the race is a 50/50 coin flip, if Romney wins Florida.......................
    Electoral College Breakdown
    Safe Romney 167
    Likely Romney 3
    Leans Romney 36
    Toss-up 85
    Leans Obama 46
    Likely Obama 21
    Safe Obama 180
    I'd say more likely Ohio but maybe Florida. It's tight in both states right now but polls before the conventions and debates are pretty useless in my opinion.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If these polls were accurate, there would be no action provided by the books or the lines would adjust accordingly..............

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hilarious that all of these "reporter got what she deserved" Romney lovers would be ripping Obama and his supporters for being classless, angry and stupid if the situation were reversed.

First 12