john3
    john3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

How do i get my money from SBGglobal :(

I just tryed to withdraw some money at SBGglobal for a week now. 1st they ask me for my licence/************ copies front and back so i sent them the info. I logged in my account 3days later and had a message saying they have a new policy on withdrawing procedures please call the 1800 number.I called and the said they try to call me "BS" to explain the new info but i never pick up and they never left a message. Explanation was do to the overseas regulation committee they must return my initial deposit of $100 dollars to my banking account and then after they will ** the rest. I ask them to just wired all of the money to my account and be done. They said this is a new procedure they have to follow strict guidelines so i have to agreed to these terms, i didn't.I ask them to email me these new terms or are they located on the website they just gave me the run around on the answer. Have anybody else have this same problem how did you continue to get your money? J

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Kiss those air units goodbye PWAD

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

File an sbr report but you will not get paid my guess

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I'm glad I only bet for points now. Of course, if John or Lou tried to stiff me, I'd have to revolt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

bad book
    broke

I do not know if sbr can help but they will try

fill out complaint report

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

I don't believe SBG will stiff you but they may make you jump through some hoops.

My advice: jump through them.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5030

Agree with ronald every one I know has gotten paid that played at SBG, but they also had to go through all kinds of BS as well. IMAO pull almost all your balance out, and play at a different shop.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

SCAM BOOK! get out of there while you can.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

What's the problem? They refund your original deposit by the method you used and the rest they send you? I guess they want to avoid chargebacks after they send payment.

I deposited about 200$ by CC to them one time and requested around a 600$ payout. They ended up refunding 200$ back to my card and the rest I got the next day.

You're acting like they won't pay you at all.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by caveira View Post
    SCAM BOOK! get out of there while you can.
    Grow up.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Your expecting to be paid? BetRoyal and SBG have scammed a lot of money. If your lucky 5 or 6 months with SBR's help you might see something.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBG is a well known scammer book everybody playing there deserves this, why dont you collect some info before depositing at a deposit only book is beyond me, the internet is full of reports from people beeing stiffed by this book