sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

MLB trade deadline looms: WHo makes a move?

Any thoughts? I see the Phillies makin some moves here....

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I think the Pirates acquire Shane Victorino for Jared Hughes. They offered it once but the Phils said no.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

dempster will definet;y be gone before its done and maybe even garza

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Demster will have to approve the trade

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Astros will probably have a couple of more small moves to make. Most active team I've seen at the deadline in years.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

mets should make moves. bring up the young kids and get them some experience now that they have fallen out of the race. getting rid of bay is a must!!!!!!!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    mets should make moves. bring up the young kids and get them some experience now that they have fallen out of the race. getting rid of bay is a must!!!!!!!
    Collins is the wrong guy for the Mets....it's time to play the kids see what we have .
    He sticks with the old loser Vets. He just saud we need to play Bay more so we get a fair chance
    to evaluate his swingThere may be a little value for Davis right now I would dump him his swing
    suks. I think the Mets are going to unload Parnell (Mistake I think its nerve use him as a setup) I dont
    think anyone take Bay even if the Mets pay off the contract thats how bad he is,
    Mets have young talent Valdy Newy(needs to learn to hit the curve though) Turner (plays everywhere Dads a
    coach never really hit under 280 any where he has played) Tejada is awesome glad we dumped Reyes
    Baxter has the heart of Nail's. Murphy with the help of Tueful really learned how to play 2b and his hitting
    has always been ok. Thole is solid except for the fact he splits his head open to much.
    It's a good team 15 losses out of the pen to much to overcome.
    We have Wheeler rotting in AA ball he was really doing great now fading. We do have 3 live arms in single A
    all throw hard I like all 3. Familia in AAA is a toilet some teams like him they should trade his dik for a hitter
    throws 98.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I think the Rangers will do something...

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Out of your mind ike is a beast he just hit bad slump early in the year, and Kirk has been exposed he can't hit
    Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Collins is the wrong guy for the Mets....it's time to play the kids see what we have .
    He sticks with the old loser Vets. He just saud we need to play Bay more so we get a fair chance
    to evaluate his swingThere may be a little value for Davis right now I would dump him his swing
    suks. I think the Mets are going to unload Parnell (Mistake I think its nerve use him as a setup) I dont
    think anyone take Bay even if the Mets pay off the contract thats how bad he is,
    Mets have young talent Valdy Newy(needs to learn to hit the curve though) Turner (plays everywhere Dads a
    coach never really hit under 280 any where he has played) Tejada is awesome glad we dumped Reyes
    Baxter has the heart of Nail's. Murphy with the help of Tueful really learned how to play 2b and his hitting
    has always been ok. Thole is solid except for the fact he splits his head open to much.
    We have Wheeler rotting in AA ball he was really doing great now fading. We do have 3 live arms in single A
    all throw hard I like all 3. Familia in AAA is a toilet some teams like him they should trade his dik for a hitter
    throws 98.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

Read that Josh Beckett might be on the block. First time, in a while, that I could remember the Red Sox being a potential seller at this time of year.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

boston should blow that whole team up starting with the coach

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Dodgers will make more MAJOR moves at 1B, LF, and SP..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Mayan, go hit the gym. The juice seems to be flowing in your blood system now

underal
    underal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14653

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    throws 98.
    tejada awesome?? is this sarcasm? tejada and torres must go and fast before everyone realizes how worthless they are

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Everyone knows Torres is worthless,tejada is solid always makes pitchers throw alot of pitches will hit over 300 every year and has good glove
    Quote Originally Posted by underal View Post
    tejada awesome?? is this sarcasm? tejada and torres must go and fast before everyone realizes how worthless they are

Chimneyfish
    Chimneyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1283

Pence to San Francisco.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

If King Felix goes to the fukkin Yankees I'm gonna puke. Tired of them buying rings

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Felix to Yanks? Where did u read that rumour?

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Felix to Yanks? Where did u read that rumour?
    Just heard it on mike&mike...They been dying to get that dude for years

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

sweep you love your mike and mike in the morning. what you dont get boomer and carton in cherry hill?

taxe91
    taxe91's Avatar Become A Pro!

king felix is going nowhere. rumours flying everywhere, dbacks were latest to be linked. its not going to happen.

ESPECIALLY not with the yanks and their farm system, they dont have enough A-grade prospects