Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Gloriously Sweet Sunday Morning SBR Posters!

What an amazingly awesome morning here! The girls convinced me to sleep outside with them the past two nights (think big huge blanket on the ground sleeping outside ) but I tell you what, that's the best sleep I have had in a very very long time! Woke up this morning with no back pain at all, the fresh air blowing across us, the birds singing melodiously, snuggled up in my favorite old comforter (the kind that is soooo soft and broken in you hate to get rid of it) and the sun peeking over the pine tree in the backyard.

Then to come in the house to get a cup of warm tea and a fiber one granola bar (if you haven't tried these things you should they are just as good as the quaker granola bars but better for you - just don't eat a bunch of them - this is your only warning...) The brownies they (fiber one) now have out are great as well, just sayin...

Here in a bit it will be time to make biscuits and homemade gravy for the family! Sundays are such a nice relaxing day to start off the week with!

Alright, for all you bash goers...

Who are you most excited to see or meet? (this can be more than one)

What day are you arriving?

If you could make any one person go to the bash that isn't who would that be?

What is one thing you definitely have to make sure you pack? (besides clothes)

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

morning! sunday

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    morning! sunday
    Morning Archie

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Raining here in Minny. We need it though... I always enjoy meeting everyone. Then the poster you'd figure you wouldn't have anything in common with ends up being the exact opposite and have everything in common. 3 posters that I wish we're going, Brock Landers, CougarBait, and NGates. Have a great day!!!

Blondie

Hello BigDay!!

I believe I read somewhere the Mrs may get to come, is that correct?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Gloriously sweet beautiful morning to you blondie

Blondie

Wonderfully beautiful morning to you as well Smoke!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

About a 17.8799% chance. She did get the okay to take a half day on that Friday to make a flight. It's just hard leaving two kiddos back with one being 6 months old also. And now the flight she wanted to get on is booked. She waiting to see how well I do in the upgraded room poker tourney tonight, LOL.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm just making the weekend of it. Flight leaves early Friday morning. Will feel wierd though as I only fly without her when on business. Have ne'er vacationed without her.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    About a 17.8799% chance. She did get the okay to take a half day on that Friday to make a flight. It's just hard leaving two kiddos back with one being 6 months old also. And now the flight she wanted to get on is booked. She waiting to see how well I do in the upgraded room poker tourney tonight, LOL.
    LOL Don't blame her the rooms look beautiful! I would definitely love to meet her she sounds like a wonderful person!! Hopefully it will all get straightened out and she can come

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!