DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

John Kerry Current estimated net worth: $240 million. None of you cared about that then. Suddenly you do. Typical

BTW, taking inflation into account and the average rate of return of a conservative mutual funds, Obama is worth 25 cents.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    John Kerry Current estimated net worth: $240 million. None of you cared about that then. Suddenly you do. Typical

BTW, taking inflation into account and the average rate of return of a conservative mutual funds, Obama is worth 25 cents.
    Dwight you forgot that liberals get a free pass when it comes to double standards.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Dwight you forgot that liberals get a free pass when it comes to double standards.
    John Kerry, the Kennedy fortune, Rockefellers, Pelosi, the list goes on and on and on....double standard at its best.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Who cares what he's worth? That all just fukking noise to distract.

And Conservatives are just as guilty when it comes to double standards. Everything from Cheney's "Deficits don't matter" to an endless list of neo-cons stating shit like "regardless of how you feel about him (Bush) it's un-American to speak ill of the POTUS esp. during a time of war, the office itself deserves respect." Almost everyone of them are now referring to Obama in completely disrespectful terms.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Name:  314075_450921918263012_1820337668_n.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  37.8 KB

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Obama didnt have a record in 08 but he does now.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Obama is not a middle class american either. he doesnt have as much money as Romney...

but Obama is in the top 1% income bracket. He made more money last year than 99% of Americans. Obama made over $1.7 Million Dollars last year.

$1.7 Million Dollars is much more than the average salary of about 43,000 per year. In fact, earning $1.7 Million Dollars is more money than most wall-street bankers (that you liberals have come to hate) earn in 1 year.

Obama isn't middle class either.
    Last edited by hockey216; 07-29-12 at 01:41 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

In the debates Obama will just blame everything on Bush, and Romney will look kinda foolish because he doesn't seem to be sold out on any idea.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Romney is "worth" at least 1.5 Billion, not 230 Million.
    Most is hidden offshore.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Does it matter how much someone's worth? Unless the money is from murdering, thieving or an inheritance then finding a way to earn cash should be celebrated, no?

Seriously... the rich guy thing is overplayed. Every guy who runs for President is rich compared to the average person. Those who win and those who just run. Obama is rich even if he went in to office with 30 cents and I can't recall an economically disadvantaged person running for President in my time - with a legitimate shot of course. *I could be wrong... just can't think of them.

Obama's future earnings are massive. Maybe not $230 million but look at Bill Clinton and Hilary. Both public servants for how long and they're rolling in it. Obama and Michelle will be raking it in too and are already building that invisible capital to earn that money.

We WANT someone who can ethically and legitimately figure out a way to produce cash to run the US based on their previous earning history. Romney brought Bain out of the shitter financially. I'm still not sure who the right choice is as a voter because my Rep guy is gone and Obama pissed me off with the gambling thing but surely making money in the corporate world after fixing a massive company can't be seen as bad?
    Last edited by shari91; 07-29-12 at 03:01 PM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Does it matter how much someone's worth? Unless the money is from murdering, thieving or an inheritance then finding a way to earn cash should be celebrated, no?

Seriously... the rich guy thing is overplayed. Every guy who runs for President is rich compared to the average person. Those who win and those who just run. Obama is rich even if he went in to office with 30 cents. His future earnings are massive. Maybe not $230 million but look at him and Hilary. Both public servants for how long and they're rolling in it.

We WANT someone who can ethically and legitimately figure out a way to produce cash to run the US based on their previous earning history. Romney brought Bain out of the shitter financially. I'm still not sure who the right choice is as a voter because my Rep guy is gone and Obama pissed me off with the gambling thing but surely making money in the corporate world after fixing a massive company can't be seen as bad?
    Whats this WE stuff shari?? are you a US citizen??? I thought you were chasing Kangaroos in the outback

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    You absolutely no sense!
    He's just a Paultard. Prabaly in his mom's basement smoking a blount and trying to each the next level of WoW about now.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Whats this WE stuff shari?? are you a US citizen??? I thought you were chasing Kangaroos in the outback
    I'm a US citizen pal.

Can't vote here if my life depended on it. Thank fukk too because you get fined something like $100 if you don't vote for each election including city shit.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Seriously... the rich guy thing is overplayed. Every guy who runs for President is rich compared to the average person. Those who win and those who just run. Obama is rich even if he went in to office with 30 cents and I can't recall an economically disadvantaged person running for President in my time - with a legitimate shot of course. *I could be wrong... just can't think of them.

Obama's future earnings are massive. Maybe not $230 million but look at Bill Clinton and Hilary. Both public servants for how long and they're rolling in it. Obama and Michelle will be raking it in too and are already building that invisible capital to earn that money.

This I generally agree with. Biden - current VP - was a broke ass working stiff like the rest, kids have student loan debt, his house wasn't paid. I am sure he will get a cushier job afterwards. Politics pays.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

So let's see here who would be the better person to revive our troubled economy?

Would it be a 1 term senator who voted "present" most of the time, 1 term president who promised to cut unemployment and the budget in half and instead they nearly doubled and has less than zero business experience or would it be a man who was a 2 term governor and a tremendously successful business man? Hmmmm...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

So shari, you don't have a problem with his company destroying other companies (people) for profit?
    Sure he got lucky and made one company thrive. Yeah, lets hire him for that.

A one term gov., a failed heath care system (don't know why 'bama copied that), left office with his state
    in debt, had the lowest approval rating for a gov. There are endless reasons not to hire him.

We shouldn't rehire 'bama either, mostly because he's divided the nation (with the help of the Repubs),
    but he has brought us out of the depths into positive territory. Just imagine what could've been accomplished
    if the Repubs would've joined in?

ChalkyDog

Listen, this election is simple. For those of you not in Pennsylvania, Florida or Ohio - vote for someone other than a R or D (hopefully Gary Johnson). Let the numbers look better. We need to show that the there is room for a 3rd party in federal politics. If you don't live in an aforementioned state - your vote counts for nothing. Your electoral votes will go the way of the state - all of which (with very few exception) are already set in stone.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    So shari, you don't have a problem with his company destroying other companies (people) for profit?
    Sure he got lucky and made one company thrive. Yeah, lets hire him for that.
    He didn't build that company, someone else did! -Obama

Now he "just got lucky". And I guess Obama just got unlucky with unemployment and the deficit nearly doubling. Wasn't his fault...someone else ran up that deficit...!

A future Obama speech ":..All those people who lost jobs, wasn't my fault! Noo, you know better... it was Bush's fault and Bain Capitol!!! yea...it was Bain Capitol's fault those suckers lost all them jobs! They sent em all to China along with the Keystone Pipeline!! Bain, Bush and all the rich whiteys got their foot on the welfare man's throat! Cut spending my azz....we gonna raise taxes on all those who think they are smarter and work harder...that'll show em. uh huh yea"

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    He didn't build that company, someone else did! -Obama

Now he "just got lucky". And I guess Obama just got unlucky with unemployment and the deficit nearly doubling. Wasn't his fault...someone else ran up that deficit...!

A future Obama speech ":..All those people who lost jobs, wasn't my fault! Noo, you know better... it was Bush's fault and Bain Capitol!!! yea...it was Bain Capitol's fault those suckers lost all them jobs! They sent em all to China along with the Keystone Pipeline!! Bain, Bush and all the rich whiteys got their foot on the welfare man's throat! Cut spending my azz....we gonna raise taxes on all those who think they are smarter and work harder...that'll show em. uh huh yea"
    Pal, I have said this numerous times on this forum. A President is rarely at "fault" for much for at least a term (or longer) after something they did actually takes effect.

I will blame Clinton for 9/11 and Afghanistan, I will blame Bush for Iraq, I will blame bush for the economic collapse. We haven't even felt and actual Obama decision. There are rare occurances, but what he did this term will be felt the next 4 years regardless who wins this election.

Even then, most of the policy decisions are made by congress anyway.

Poli Sci 101.

So the excuse that it is all Bush's fault (regardless how lame) is for the most part accurate.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Listen, this election is simple. For those of you not in Pennsylvania, Florida or Ohio - vote for someone other than a R or D (hopefully Gary Johnson). Let the numbers look better. We need to show that the there is room for a 3rd party in federal politics. If you don't live in an aforementioned state - your vote counts for nothing. Your electoral votes will go the way of the state - all of which (with very few exception) are already set in stone.
    gary johnson is gonna fuk it for romney since libertarian and republicn party are way more similar than democrat, gary johnson is selfish piece of shit he knows he has no chance to win

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    gary johnson is gonna fuk it for romney since libertarian and republicn party are way more similar than democrat, gary johnson is selfish piece of shit he knows he has no chance to win
    Well, I would most likely vote for Obama if I had to make a choice, and only could pick between Obama and Romney.

Gary Johnson isn't exactly what I am voting for. What he represents is what I am voting for. I live in Arizona - it is a red state regardless what I do.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Well, I would most likely vote for Obama if I had to make a choice, and only could pick between Obama and Romney.

Gary Johnson isn't exactly what I am voting for. What he represents is what I am voting for. I live in Arizona - it is a red state regardless what I do.
    noticed this site has alot of ron paul/gary johnson supporters but lean democrat, weird. Much rather have rp or johnson but it's not realistic that's why I'm saying hes selfish republican party might run him out

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    noticed this site has alot of ron paul/gary johnson supporters but lean democrat, weird. Much rather have rp or johnson but it's not realistic that's why I'm saying hes selfish republican party might run him out
    The idea of Ron Paul being a republican is a joke - if there ever was one.

It has been a long trend that the I's take votes from the R's - wasn't always the case. In a more "big picture" type of deal, they actually might help balance the republican bias in the electoral college due to the over representation of the south. That being nothing more than academic.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Even then, most of the policy decisions are made by congress anyway.

Poli Sci 101.

So the excuse that it is all Bush's fault (regardless how lame) is for the most part accurate.
    Do you recall who controlled all three branches during 2008 and 2009? (i'll amend Obama's speech)

A future Obama speech ":..All those people who lost jobs, wasn't my fault! Noo, you know better... it was Bush's fault and Bain Capitol!!! yea...it was Bain Capitol's fault those suckers lost all them jobs! They sent em all to China along with the Keystone Pipeline!! And who said we controlled congress for two years?? We didnt control them....Gdam right, George Bush controlled them! Wasn't my fault!

Bain, Bush and all the rich whiteys got their foot on the welfare man's throat! Cut spending my azz....we gonna raise taxes on all those who think they are smarter and work harder...that'll show em. uh huh yea"

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Do you recall who controlled all three branches during 2008 and 2009? (i'll amend Obama's speech)

A future Obama speech ":..All those people who lost jobs, wasn't my fault! Noo, you know better... it was Bush's fault and Bain Capitol!!! yea...it was Bain Capitol's fault those suckers lost all them jobs! They sent em all to China along with the Keystone Pipeline!! And who said we controlled congress for two years?? We didnt control them....Gdam right, George Bush controlled them! Wasn't my fault!

Bain, Bush and all the rich whiteys got their foot on the welfare man's throat! Cut spending my azz....we gonna raise taxes on all those who think they are smarter and work harder...that'll show em. uh huh yea"
    Couldn't have been democrat because Obama was inaugurated in 2009.

First 12