rryn133
    rryn133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bovada Problem need help

I read a lot a negative things about bovada. I just requested a payout about 10 days ago. i got a feeling i will be waiting a good while to get it. If and when i get it I am worried about my bank accepting it.i live in the usa and when i received payouts before when they where bodog instead of bovada i never had a problem depositing those checks but they came from a location that was in the usa i beleive somewhere in new york,but the payout i requested from bovada will be a internatinal check and i am scared that my bank my not take it. now since bodog changed to bovada they now have this disclaimer when you request a payout...DISCLAMER (To prevent a problem cashing your check please ensure it is deposited by ATM to a bank account under your name. If you do not have a bank account please contact us to discuss alternative options.) as you can see they tell you to do it by atm. With the checks i recieved from bodog all i ever had to do was go to my bank and just give it to the bank teller and they made the deposit. They always put a hold on it but it always cleared with no problem,but the way the disclaimer reads with bovada i anticipate problems if i just take it into my bank and try to deposit it like i used to do with checks from bodog, i went to my bank and it looks like they only have a night drop but no atm deposits. dose anyone know the safest or best way to try to deposit this check when i finally do get it. do you think they will accept it. i am so nervous after reading all the negative things about bovada and to think i might not be able to collect after depositing thousands of dollars into my bovada acount

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who do you bank with?

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

u will be waiting for quite awhile ,so u have plenty of time to think about it

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

You'll get check in 30-45 days. Checks are quite generic looking but drawn on a big US bank (don't remember which). Seems like they have it under control.