billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

value play

Padres +122

Don't see anything worth backing in Miami these days. The kid Eovaldi makes his first start for Miami tonight. Kid is a prospect but has not been able to do a damn thing with lefthanded hitters this year. San Diego is gonna throw out 6 lefties, Quentin and Maybin. Ohlendorf for San Diego is crafty and off two consecutive decent efforts. He is tough to back against a big hitting team but the Marlins rank absolute last in runs in the past weeks play.

San Diego quietly 7-3 in last 10 and off two in a row. We all know how badly the Miami lineup has been diluted with the gloom of more to come. Not exactly showing a ton of pride either. They have lost their last 3 and are 2-8 over their last 10 games

Reasonable value on a better team of late with a starting pitcher split and an emotional edge.

Pads look like a decent play.

Good luck with whatever you decide.
    Last edited by billysink; 07-28-12 at 04:19 PM.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

One of the main reasons you take SD, si b/c Eovaldi has no chemistry with his new catcher. everything is new and uncomfortable.

Tomorrow I'm taking Tampa for that very reason.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Solid point Houli.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

good luck william

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha ha. that was funny

props to you for posting a pick, tho. didn't think you'd have the balls

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

what you failed to mention was eovaldi was from the dodgers and has faced the padres.So the marlins were the clear bet tonight even tho i lost because the ******* yankees cost me my 5 team parlay which included miami