konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Message for Brock Landers

Look mfer you dont get days off. You get in here and post you understand me
    I have a lot of people depending on you it's not just me any more. I run with some top WSOP guys they have been fading also. They offered to open a tout service for me and they said they will get me customers all I would have to do is list games. These guys love winning they love betting dogs. These are big time players don't fuk me here with this im not posting shit. These guys are rolling in it from your fades and a couple of others plus a couple of guys ran good at the WSOP. Im getting good perks to so pick you SOB.

You said you were gonna bury me what the fuk happened loser.

Get your shovel working again now!!!!

Those sports tickets I was posting in my avatar those were mine I dont want that to end.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Look mfer you dont get days off. You get in here and post you understand me
    I have a lot of people depending on you it's not just me any more. I run with some top WSOP guys they have been fading also. They offered to open a tout service for me and they said they will get me customers all I would have to do is list games. These guys love winning they love betting dogs. These are big time players don't fuk me here with this im not posting shit. These guys are rolling in it from your fades and a couple of others plus a couple of guys ran good at the WSOP. Im getting good perks to so pick you SOB.

You said you were gonna bury me what the fuk happened loser.

Get your shovel working again now!!!!

Those sports tickets I was posting in my avatar those were mine I dont want that to end.

unreal

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792