ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Collmenter pitching for dbacks.

Earlier in the year, everytime this guy pitched - I took the over. And it always cashed. He got thrown into the bullpen, so I lost my money maker, and haven't paid enough attention to realize he is back in the rotation now.

I placed an o9 wager on this guy. Mets might be decent value, simply because they are plus.

There really isn't a worse pitcher, that I have seen, than this Collmenter schmuck (at least at the beginning of the season).

Good luck.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

hm really?

yeah he s*cked ass for 4 starts in April, but his 3 starts recently have all been decent, and in 2011 he was alright

I mean I'm not necessarily saying the over isnt a good bet but not sure why you're so anti-Collmenter

ChalkyDog

Yeah... I'm a hamburger in baseball. Seriously. I have just kept with it with this guy. No advanced capping here. I just remember earlier this yeah no number scared me on taking the over with him. Double digits included

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Yeah... I'm a hamburger in baseball. Seriously. I have just kept with it with this guy. No advanced capping here. I just remember earlier this yeah no number scared me on taking the over with him. Double digits included
    ok well chalker I like you so i will give you my honest opinion on this game

now i am no BW/mathy/m0nkeyf0cker, that's no secret, but i do feel that i am, in general, overall, somewhat handy when it comes to totals

I thought the under 9 on this game was pretty decent on the overnights. I got -110 it's -118 at pinny right now, i'm kind of liking the under here, although if I had a bet on the over I'd probably just let it ride

gl pal, and of course you never know with Niese, he could get lit up and get you most of the way to 9 all by himself by the 5th

CarpeDime

Earlier in the year, everytime this guy pitched - I took the over. And it always cashed. He got thrown into the bullpen, so I lost my money maker, and haven't paid enough attention to realize he is back in the rotation now.

I placed an o9 wager on this guy. Mets might be decent value, simply because they are plus.

There really isn't a worse pitcher, that I have seen, than this Collmenter schmuck (at least at the beginning of the season).

Good luck.
    well i'll be dammed

nice one!

I hope i didnt talk you out of betting this!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well i'll be dammed

nice one!

I hope i didnt talk you out of betting this!
    Nah, I had it in - but wasn't as happy about it after reading your posts. However, in a Collmenter start I trust. Have yet to lose one. However, Niese has helped a whole lot.

CarpeDime

Nah, I had it in - but wasn't as happy about it after reading your posts. However, in a Collmenter start I trust. Have yet to lose one. However, Niese has helped a whole lot.
    ok good, nice one

i was on the under pretty big but doing fine on the day overall

hydrosmak
    Update your status
    hydrosmak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

Mets and overs on the road are money.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    ok good, nice one

i was on the under pretty big but doing fine on the day overall
    Good to hear, keep grinding away. I am actually the opposite - went a normal one unit on the u9, but played Pit at -1.5 and ML for a unit pay off on each, and that is a loser.

I think I am just going to play the olympics, and games that stick out from here on out.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 07-27-12 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Apparently Pit won the damn game, 2 for 3 on the day.