I know its not a big deal unless your a Mets fans. But we have 2 pitchers that look like they are going to be good Harvey and Wheeler (still in AA) Mets have a bunch of young hard throwing guys in the system now also. At least with Harvey we have a starter who can break 92 only Gee could do that consistently and he is out for the year.
Harvey runs a heavy FB in the mid to upper 90's. The thing about Harvey is when the Mets moved him up to AA he struggled then settled in an pitched well...when the moved him up to AAA he struggled then settled in again. He has a problem with walks but has been better of late except for last week when all the Met brass showed up to watch him and he walked 4 hit 1 in 6 innings but did pitch out of many jams,
Im hoping he pumps it up today and does well (but his history shows slow starts moving up) The Mets have basically fallen apart because of the pig pen ....the rest of the team has been ok. Collins is the wrong guy for this team he plays old vets that suck we have new kids that can really play, Valdespin-Baxter-Tejada-Turner-Newy let them get out there now an make some noise.....we arent in the race anymore.
Harvey +168 a token bet for me tonight just so I can root.

Got the night off so Let's go Met!!!!!