Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

LVH superbook is the best book in Vegas

Easily

They have the best lines and most betting options

Largest seating area

Very rarely will another book in Vegas beat their lines

Lots of 10 cent lines, as opposed to the 20 cent lines found at MGM Mirage/Caesers properties

Squares bet at MGM and Caesers properties

Only problem with it is that it smells like a public restroom in there and there are a LOT of degens

There were some degens there yesterday who were probably on some kind of drugs talking my ear off yesterday and I wasn't interested

Probably homeless people spending the money they earned panhandling for the weak on a 10 team parlay.

Although when it comes to watching the games, as opposed to placing bets, I prefer watching at the Hard Rock

Love the red chairs

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

I'm a huge fan of the LVH Superbook. Without question one of my favorite spots in Vegas.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's a betting book only
    Dirty
    Old
    Not comfortable

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Its good but not what it was 10 years ago.

poker6469
    poker6469's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1644

i was there in march ,i thought the place smelled fine it was very packed in there and yes it is the largest book ive seen but havent seen them all,there is a high roller section that you can watch the games and i was told by management that you have to bet atleast 5000 a game to sit in there ask the ticket guy at counter what was the biggest bet they would take and he told me that they would take ant amout wow,i was shocked nothing like betting a couple of grand and take ticket up to counter and get cash in hand .no payouit bull shitt like online,last bet i maid there was chicago at thunder -8 bet 2200.00 cashed and hit the 93 back phoenix sweeeeeet ,vegas is the nutts.