opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

ATTN: Peter Loshak

Who the fukk do you think you are, pal?? I just took several minutes of my valuable time writing a pm to you, and after I press submit, this what I get:

The following errors occurred with your submission

• CarpeDime has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove CarpeDime from the recipient list and send the message again.

You're not some fukkin celebrity, Pete. Get over yourself.

(P.S. Enjoy your infraction, prikk!
    )
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RubberKettle

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Who the fukk do you think you are, pal?? I just took several minutes of my valuable time writing a pm to you, and after I press submit, this what I get:

• CarpeDime has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove CarpeDime from the recipient list and send the message again.

)

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

think of all the poor people who try to hit on jj, write long love poems, and have them rejected

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

)
    opie for chrissake wait til quittin time to bust out the crack and crack smoking parafernallia

i can get pms you fuk

roxxy used to send me a PM every time he started a soccer thread so i wouldnt miss them

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    opie for chrissake wait til quittin time to bust out the crack and crack smoking parafernallia

i can get pms you fuk

roxxy used to send me a PM every time he started a soccer thread so i wouldnt miss them
    Really? Ok. Look Peter....WHO THE FUKK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TOO?

I'm not one of your little CR groupies who's life revolves around rather or not you're going to cut your hair at the bar this evening. I'll straight up ban you for disrespect, Pete. You see...I just don't give a fukk. That's the kind of power Lou has given me.

We clear? I repeat...ARE WE CLEAR, MOTHERFUKKER??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie, he has PM capabilities on his other three handles. I happen to enjoy them much more anyways.

CarpeDime

Really? Ok. Look Peter....WHO THE FUKK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TOO?

I'm not one of your little CR groupies who's life revolves around rather or not you're going to cut your hair at the bar this evening. I'll straight up ban you for disrespect, Pete. You see...I just don't give a fukk. That's the kind of power Lou has given me.

We clear? I repeat...ARE WE CLEAR, MOTHERFUKKER??
    opie, I want you to know that there is help out there

bipolar/psychosis/manic depression, or whatever it is that you are suffering from IS a treatable condition, and there is a network of trained professionals who have experience in helping many people dealing with the same issues you are likely dealing with now

with a combination of therapy, anti-psychotics, perhaps an anti-depressant or two, a benzodiazepine to help you with panic episodes, and perhaps some other medications as well to help address any idiosyncrasies of your particular condition identified by the trained professionals who can help you, you WILL be able to beat this

there is no shame in having these types of problems, they are far more common than you think

the only shame is in not using the resources available to you to get better

opie you WILL get better, and life will seem exciting and magical to you once again when you do

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    opie, I want you to know that there is help out there

bipolar/psychosis/manic despression, or whatever it is that you are suffering from IS a treatable condition, and there is a network of trained professionals who have experience in helping many people dealing with the same issues you are likely dealing with now

with a combination of therapy, anti-psychotics, perhaps an anti-depressant or two, a benzodiazepine to help you with panic episodes, and perhaps some other medications as well to help address any idiosyncrasies of your particular condition identified by the trained professionals who can help you, you WILL be able to beat this

there is no shame in having these types of problems, they are far more common than you think

the only shame is in not using the resources available to you to get better

opie you WILL get better, and life will seem exciting and magical to you once again when you do
    Laugh it up, Pete.

I was pm'ing you to let you know that John, Bill, and I are having brunch the Thurs before the Bash at Bouchon to discuss your future here with SBR. So far, Bill is indifferent and wasn't even aware you worked here. John isn't a big fan and finds you to have an offensive odor, and I'm undecided. Looks like I'm the deciding vote.

Would've preferred this info to remain private, but you wanna be Mr. Bigshot. Laugh it up, prikk.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

opie if you was such great pals with lochette you would know his dirty ass dont even wake up til like noon. you should be feelin truly blessed that he even responded this fuggin early

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Laugh it up, Pete.

I was pm'ing you to let you know that John, Bill, and I are having brunch the Thurs before the Bash at Bouchon to discuss your future here with SBR. So far, Bill is indifferent and wasn't even aware you worked here. John isn't a big fan and finds you to have an offensive odor, and I'm undecided. Looks like I'm the deciding vote.

Would've preferred this info to remain private, but you wanna be Mr. Bigshot. Laugh it up, prikk.

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before we setup a sbr point donation thread to send opie off to rehab, can we at least wait until he takes out SBR Chris that prikk has got to go. Also I don't think it's crack, I think all that hair care product fumes/chemicals over the years have finally seeped into his brain...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick

CarpeDime

Laugh it up, Pete.

opie, I am NOT a trained professional, but my guess would be that your current condition is not being caused by exogenous factors, but rather by a natural chemical imbalance, although I could be wrong, and it could also be a combination of the two, in other words, a natural delusional state exacerbated by ingested substances

but again, whatever your current issues are, whether they are primarily psychiatric in nature or related to a substance abuse problem, they can be sorted out by trained professionals, and you WILL get help and you WILL get better

opie we are ALL here for you - me, jj, dozer, walker, archie, kracken, minet, yisman, muldoon, zeta, brocker, nocoin, all of us. We support you and your recovery

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

fantasy forum this sh*t
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dj_destroyer

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

So far, Bill is indifferent and wasn't even aware you worked here. John isn't a big fan and finds you to have an offensive odor

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal.

Losher, Call me.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24857

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Opie
    Sorry DIS must be re routing Losher's PM-they keep tabs on that sik fuk at work because they can't at that mud hut he calls home
    Will make some calls