opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wife just bought ours last night. $600 each to fly American nonstop Dallas to LV. Thursday to Sunday.

When US Airways dropped Dallas as a route, American jacked their prices way up. Prikks.

Another reason why we need to deregulate the airline industry.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

opie you guys should have flown spirit. $300 each round trip for same dates as your flight and non-stop. They will start service from Houston in September so I had to pay $500 with United. Flights really got expensive this summer. We always go to Miami and Vegas and this year flights were about 50-70% more expensive, and we bought them early, unlike foking Mitch here waiting until the last minute.

ryanspeer2001
    Punta Cana '15
    ryanspeer2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

I was looking at well over $450-500 R/T out of Philly then about 2 weeks ago I was able to get 2 nonstop R/T for $323.

From Boston I can't find anything under $260 one way for getting to Vegas. But if you fly southwest on the way back Tuesday Morning its $198 for that leg. Which may be a solid price right now if you can find a cheap way out.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    opie you guys should have flown spirit. $300 each round trip for same dates as your flight and non-stop. They will start service from Houston in September so I had to pay $500 with United. Flights really got expensive this summer. We always go to Miami and Vegas and this year flights were about 50-70% more expensive, and we bought them early, unlike foking Mitch here waiting until the last minute.
    Well....to be honest, I'd rather pay the extra $300 and fly American. I've heard that Spirit planes are really crappy, and leg room is non existent.

I have a ton of miles with AA, so we usually get upgraded to first class. Didn't want to waste miles just for a trip to Vegas, so we just paid.

In the end, as long as we get there, it's all good!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cheme82

Never really flown spirit so I don't know. But I can see why that would be a big deal for tall people. Shit, I feel like there is no leg room and I'm short as fock.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Cheme, spirit air is fine for us regular poor folks

Opie is "LOL'ing" inside his brain at us Spiritairline folks with his rich ass
    My flight is spirit Friday morning to Sunday morning. U pricks twisted my arm and making me come

Ez Money 77
    Ez Money 77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Haven't booked mine either. Just looked those and it is only gonna cost me $186. I'm only an hour flight away though. Was still debating actually driving but fuk that I'm gonna fly.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

Purchased first class for $650 about 3 weeks ago.

Going to get the flight attendant to give poster Shoutouts in vid. Could be epic!!

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Bunch of fawkin travel agents on here

I always thought travel agents were broads and fukkin twink queers

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

Going to get the flight attendant to give poster Shoutouts in vid. Could be epic!!
    What airline? What days are you traveling?

That's a good deal.

We could've saved a bunch by coming back on Monday, but there's just no way we can both miss a Monday right now.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Cheme82

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Cheme, spirit air is fine for us regular poor folks

Opie is "LOL'ing" inside his brain at us Spiritairline folks with his rich ass
    My flight is spirit Friday morning to Sunday morning. U pricks twisted my arm and making me come
    Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    Haven't booked mine either. Just looked those and it is only gonna cost me $186. I'm only an hour flight away though. Was still debating actually driving but fuk that I'm gonna fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post

What time you guys get there? I'll be at the Nugget on Friday around 4 p.m.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Bunch of fawkin travel agents on here

I always thought travel agents were broads and fukkin twink queers
    not a broad or a twink here, not a travel agent either but when you like to travel you have to learn some tricks to save a few bucks. 3 trips in the month of august alone actually saved 200 in less than 24 hours because of the bing travel bought a trip to jamaica for labor day weekend bachelor party @ 850 yesterday morning because it said to buy it that the price would go up. this morning that same trip was 1055. sounds like a +ev move to me

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Cheme82 View Post
    What time you guys get there? I'll be at the Nugget on Friday around 4 p.m.
    Arrive Vegas Friday morning at 845

Cheme82

Damn! I'll look for you at the bar when I get there. If you still got my # give me a call. I lost all my contacts a while ago when someone ****** up my iphone.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

So you get your ticket now or what?

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Well....to be honest, I'd rather pay the extra $300 and fly American. I've heard that Spirit planes are really crappy, and leg room is non existent.

I have a ton of miles with AA, so we usually get upgraded to first class. Didn't want to waste miles just for a trip to Vegas, so we just paid.

In the end, as long as we get there, it's all good!!
    do you use your air miles to get upgraded Opie?

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Update: I'm still playing some sort of table game/stock market game/insert your analogy here with this whole thing... It's the craziest thing, but the prices still frigging go up and then down and then up and then down every day! New flights pop up, then they vanish, then they come back. Absolutely no idea how this crap works.

I've been ready to pounce a couple of times (maybe should have today), but still haven't pulled the trigger... As of earlier today, I could have bought a Delta round-trip for $415! I was gonna do it but I still haven't totally made up my mind whether I want to come home Sun or Mon (doesn't seem to change the price)... Can't even decide what time I want to arrive on Thurs... I am one indecisive motherfukker.

First 12