king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Dual citizen and resident how can I use other books.

Ok so I have a dual citizen and resident of place. I live in the US for 8 - 9 months and Canada for 3-4 months. I also have a home in both places. Can I play at other books like bet365, nine.com, ladbrokes, canbet, and etc in the US but give them my Canadian information.

How does this work with people who live and have a home in another country. Not such if a topic like this has been talked about if so what is the best outcome.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

dont see why not,im in usa tho
    pinnacle is great for scalping.,never seen a book offer great bias lines on totals

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Open Canadian bank account use it for online with vpn and you are good

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

should work ... no prob .... just don't mention that you have USA cit

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

You better be using a VPN that is located in Canada. When you log in they log ur IP and know where you are. They will find it suspicious that your information is in Canada but you keep betting in the U.S.

prop
    prop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2002

strongvpn.com set up a Canadian one. The sites don't care a ton but the not so reputable ones might cheat you using this as an excuse.

Bet365 - Best to use the Canadian VPN, but their site is blocked where I live (asia) and the US VPN lets me see my live streams where my other lags due to slow net. Emailed to ask and was told using US VPN was fine and many players where I live do the same. (I'd suggest getting it in email from them though before doing yourself).

Ladbrokes - Your log in won't work if your IP is US. It doesn't tell you this, it just doesn't work, if VPN drops it will log you out. Get back onto VPN and no problem logging in no matter how many failed attempts while having a US IP.

Canbet - Not Reputable, do not use with this method.

Nine.com - hasn't accepted new US or Canadian players for 6 years, and has been out of business over year.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i'm in the same situation....8 months in Canada, 4 months in Turkey....your citizenship is not issue. you can be from China, USA , Brazil or Jupiter it doesn't matter. Point is where were u while betting and where are u when pick up money...
    I can't use pinnacle when I been in Turkey so I can't use my account and they don't send any money to Turkish bank.
    Your bet365, canbet and ladbrokes probably refuse to send money to USA and probably you can't use your account in USA...If they detect that you use your account in USA they may close your account. IF you want notify them before use your account in USA...they might let you, I'm not sure.
    So best way is open an bank account in Canada. If you can't this for now use different books who (typical offshore books, you know) can send money by person to person method or bank check....and you can pick up your money with person to person method or bank check in USA

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

must be nice...

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I live in U.S. and have a Pinnacle account. Sign in using a VPN in London. Never have had an issue.