biddy_24
    biddy_24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I won't become an sbr pro because i'm not allowed to private message my friends!!

I won't become an sbr pro because i'm not allowed to private message my friends!! I don't understand what i did to get banned from private messaging in the first place. However, my sentence / time should be up by now [almost a year without pm privileges]. Do you ever get your private messaging back?

I feel that if i'm going to pay $200 to be an sbr pro that i should be able to private message my friends whenever i need to unless there are rules broken by myself. I was unable to participate in shari's french open and wimbledon tennis challenges because my pm privileges were taken away from me without any explanation.

I just assume to stay an sbr amateur if i'm not awarded the same privileges as an sbr pro!! Thank you for your time!!

Name:  Brooke 1.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  33.4 KB

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Posting more photos probably won't hurt.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3629

Any idea how crybaby this title looks pal???

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

just post your shit to whoever on the forum...private messages are for oysters.

Ryeskernatorr
    Turning $100 into...
    Ryeskernatorr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Being an SBR Pro isn't worth it anyways. Don't sweat it.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Can't you just email your friends?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Being Pro is like being a marine. Its resevered for the few, the proud, the winners. Not sure you're ready.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Being Pro is like being a marine. Its resevered for the few, the proud, the winners. Not sure you're ready.
    It's a hell of a lot better than being a MARINE, for chrissake. In that case you got people telling you were/when to piss, sit down, speak, and others still SHOOTING at you. I'll take my SBR pro title anyday. Also there are LESS Sbr pro's. It's much more exclusive, and I feel like so much more of a badass.

I just made a list of the most important thing's in life and my SBR-Pro status clocked in at 17th. No joke. Seventeenth. That's some serious shit right there.

OP, make sure you do everything you can to become a pro. It's one of the more important decisions of your life.