Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

It's "batter up" for the Mets and Anna Benson.

Lock up the bat boys! And the pitching coach, the bench coach and the trainer, too.

Anna Benson, the wife of 2004-’05 Mets pitcher Kris Benson who once promised to have sex with “everybody” in the organization if she ever caught her hubby cheating, now says that she filed for divorce in March after, you guessed it, catching her hubby cheating with one of her friends.

“I’m very sad about this,” Anna Benson told Fox News. “Kris was my whole life. And he left me for someone else and he just abandoned us. I’m scared and I just don’t know what I’m going to do or how I’m going to take care of these kids.”

Her new fears are a far cry from her fearlessness during a 2004 interview on the Howard Stern show, where Benson famously said that she would “do everybody on his whole team” as revenge if she discovered that her husband, then a member of the Mets’ starting rotation, strayed.

After a bit of egging on by Stern and his crew, Benson agreed that her locker room shenanigans would include coaches, groundskeepers and bat boys.

Mr. Met may be the only member of the franchise to be excluded.

In her Fox News interview, Anna Benson alleged that she uncovered her husband’s affair by going through his Facebook account.

“It started with sexy text messages and that kind of stuff,” said Benson, who was a featured player on the VH1 reality show “Baseball Wives.”

“[My friend and I] were very close. Her mother was my nanny during ‘Baseball Wives’ — that’s how close we were,” Benson said. “She and Kris are both denying the affair, saying it was just inappropriate talk, but there were all of these sexy messages between them. And you just don’t talk with somebody like that that you’re not having sex with.”

The never-shy Anna Benson made the most of the couple’s time in New York. In addition to the Stern remarks, she showed up at the Mets’ 2005 Christmas party in a Mrs. Claus suit that might as well have been picked from the Bada Bing clothes rack. The naughty Santa episode might have been the last straw for the Mets’ front office — the pitcher’s ticket out of Flushing was punched a few weeks later when he was traded to Baltimore for pitchers John Maine and Jorge Julio.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...#ixzz21IIjffjA

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

she is crazy town.
    I'm convinced she was a big reason that Kris never won a Cy Young with the bucs

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    she is crazy town.
    I'm convinced she was a big reason that Kris never won a Cy Young with the bucs
    I agree.

All I know is, this guy is outside her house right now....