marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

The World Most PowerFul Woman in The World- $1 Million A Hour

She's rich, she's powerful and no one stands in her way. Not even her family.Gina Rinehart has done everything in her power to build a fortune and at the same time keep her family's business dealings secret.Now Four Corners investigates her rise to power, looking at the business deals that have made her billions, her disputes with close family and her plans to have her voice heard across Australia.

marcojuiceman

How the Fu** do you make $20 Billion in One Year??

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You got that from my post you little shit. Her story is crazy. And I want to talk about it for ages, especially as a mom. $75 mill from dad to turn it into what she has today.

But please watch this one first because this is the one killing me right now. Totally different topic but it seems you're open enough to chat about world affairs

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stori...12/3544562.htm

shari91

You got that from my post you little shit. Her story is crazy. And I want to talk about it for ages, especially as a mom. $75 mill from dad to turn it into what she has today. Remind me to show you the emails the court released between her and her adult kids. Shit about $250k chefs and whatnot.

But please watch this one first because this is the one killing me right now. Totally different topic but it seems you're open enough to chat about world affairs

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You got that from my post you little shit. Her story is crazy. And I want to talk about it for ages, especially as a mom. $75 mill from dad to turn it into what she has today.

Only Half Way thorough: So what Gene did was make sure her fathers ex-wife didnt receive any money by bankrupting Hancock foundation (devious). Her father left Gene children money but she refuses to give them a dime.. She also marries a man before her fahters death 37 years her age.. Her son also rides in a beat up Mercedes.. Shows she is a girl b**ch,

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

I pray she doesn't get her hands on Fairfax.

She showed she was very keen to use media smear campaigns against her step mother, then wants to claim privacy herself. And demands editorial influence over Fairfax.

I don't give a crap how much money she has made. She is a detestable individual and not to be trusted an inch.

marcojuiceman

I wish people in the US can get in there heads that our politicians play a part in our influence in Trust worthy information been told.. Her example of Power and Wealth shows exactly how things work in the US when it comes to News

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You got that from my post you little shit. Her story is crazy. And I want to talk about it for ages, especially as a mom. $75 mill from dad to turn it into what she has today. Remind me to show you the emails the court released between her and her adult kids. Shit about $250k chefs and whatnot.

She's satan in human form but very impressive to watch a woman being given billions of dollars in vast mining leases from her father and mining them for billions of dollars, boy oh boy I bet she just dug that coal out with her hands...clearly a self-made woman

She uses some of her gifted cash to buy shares in Fairfax media corporation in order to make a fortune while manipulating Australian public opinion

As a mom and woman the only thing you should take from this is either get a really rich father or get a really rich old husband and in all honesty thats what I would do if I were a woman so I cant blame her but I sure aint as impressed with it as u are
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 07-21-12 at 12:50 PM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    She's satan in human form but very impressive to watch a woman being given billions of dollars in vast mining leases from her father and mining them for billions of dollars, boy oh boy I bet she just dug that coal out with her hands...clearly a self-made woman

She uses some of her gifted cash to buy shares in Fairfax media corporation in order to make a fortune while manipulating Australian public opinion

As a mom and woman the only thing you should take from this is either get a really rich father or get a really rich old husband and in all honesty thats what I would do if I were a woman so I cant blame her but I sure aint as impressed with it as u are
    She's not making money from Fairfax. Fairfax is going down the tubes as is every other traditional media form in the world. But she is going to try to control the media in that version as much as she can while it exists ie one of her only public stances so far is that she wishes the Simpsons would be banned from Channel 10 (Fairfax owned) because it is against family values. However the Board is fighting her every move so hopefully they can continue.

As far as anything mining wise, she is the person who accomplished it all. Despite what I think of her personally I can't take that from her. I believe the dollar amount left after she settled with her step-mother was $75 million. Obviously still a lot of cash but nowhere near what she has now. She made her mega fortune although her dad was the one to find the first iron ore deposit. He just never developed it to this extent and then it was her who sold to Rio Tinto.

I'm still not sure how I feel about her (other than I want her to get the fukk out away from the media in all forms). I read the emails between her and her kids and it's obvious they have lived a life without work and of immense privilege already. The exception is her son who is trying to do his own thing. For the kids they expect it to continue and I can understand why if they've always known about this trust. On the flipside in her own words the arrangement before it went to court: " it was again also absolutely unnecessary given the significant dividend payments that were to start for you in January 2012, payments far far greater than what you have been receiving from the Trust, and which could have continued to keep you in expensive homes, endless holiday travels, and increasingly very privileged lifestyle for life, without you having to work, but given the work l've done."

From one of her daughters:

Hi Mem,

I need a few things for my birthday (cook so you can be sure April is fed right, bodyguard so the kids are safe and housekeeper that is good w kids so if I need to go out I can) and I found a great agency here that sources the best, here are the descriptions and costs, I would buy them myself but I’m down to my last $60 000 and your only paying my husband $1 a year …

Chef / Cook

Description: A Cook or Chef prepares detailed menus and food for most or all family and social events. A Cook or Chef may also prepare meals for the staff. The household Chef is responsible for anything food or kitchen-related, including organization, clean up, shipping for all food-related supplies and menu planning. There are many levels of cooks from the basic family cook to the school trained gourmet chef.
    Annual Salary Range: $40 000 to $225 000+

Bodyguard

Description: Protects clients when in public and helps maintain their privacy. A Bodyguard may be the driver, a chaperone or remain at the house, possibly working with a team. He or she is usually physically fit and trained in personal protection techniques and martial arts. A Bodyguard may be required to carry a firearm. Past experience as a police officer may be required.
    Annual Salary range: $55 000 to $100 000

Housekeeper

Description: A Housekeeper in charge of running the home, which may include overseeing other employees, cleaning, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, silver polishing, vacuuming and running errands. Housekeeper duties may also include some meal preparation and/or childcare duties. Housekeepers can live-in or out.
    Annual Salary Range: $35 000 to $55 000+

So I don't know. Toss her as a trustee when she's the one person who took that $75million and made it into what it is today or allow her control over it all when she wants to exercise control over her adult children and in turn their kids. ie one of her daughters lives in the US with her husband and child. Gina wants them to move back to Aus or at least Singapore to be close. Daughter refuses citing security concerns and the fact her child is settled in a US school and no one knows who they are. Makes perfect sense to me but they are living off the money Gina made. FWP of rich people I guess.
    Last edited by shari91; 07-21-12 at 01:23 PM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Can't stand this bit@h!!!

Seriously, u gotta be a money hungry standover merchant type if u feel any kind of sympathy for this land whale.

Just a evil and manipulative person at the core...world needs less ppl like this...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just by reading this thread,I want no parts of trying to understand her.............

There is a enough of these types in the US...................

But I'm sure she has a seat in the inner ring of "the society".....................

marcojuiceman

she did a great thing by building the company and creating Jobs but to restrain your own children from there Grandfather inheritance is just Greed