The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Unreal. Haters gonna hate.

It says a lot about a person when they can not even stop to recognize the good in someone even if they dislike them. Posters like Andywend and No GNU taxes minds were made up before the last election, they would not support a black man. And therefore everything he does is evil. EVIL OBAMA!

Even though this thread is FULL of examples of his administration making a difference in peoples every day lives, they will not and cannot see it. Because they are blinded by HATE.

Haters gonna hate...

Andy I hope for your health, you get a white president soon to lower your stroke risk.
    Points Awarded:

King Mayan gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBRMAN23 gave The Kraken 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

golfrulz gave The Kraken 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

word

I love to hate him

think, talk, type even dream about my hatred of him

fulfills me

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Obama has been one of best presidents of this nation in the last 3 years

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

republicans are seriously a flawed party. if you are voting for a Mormon you are a braver man than I.
    Obama wins and it will be business as usual. although i would love to see the market tank.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10238

Andy Wend is an insurance stooge?

I thought that he could have been a job creator
    like me.

What a fraud.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Andy Wend is an insurance stooge?

I thought that he could have been a job creator
    like me.

What a fraud.
    Who knows with these neocon ass lickers. They lie so much he might as well be a security guard like Mayan say's. What useless insurance salesman is posting at 4 in the morning? They all have the same tired excuse when someone challenges them. If you challenge them you must either be on unemployment or welfare according to these deep thinkers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: golfrulz

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    It says a lot about a person when they can not even stop to recognize the good in someone even if they dislike them. Posters like Andywend and No GNU taxes minds were made up before the last election, they would not support a black man. .
    I supported Herman Cain, dumbass. Why would you support an empty worthless suit like Obama over him?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    I supported Herman Cain, dumbass. Why would you support an empty worthless suit like Obama over him?
    Did you choose not to read the posts or choose not to comprehend them?

The posts in this thread are why I support Obama.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I will say this about Obama. He is a wonderful speaker. One of the very best that's ever held the job. I know everyone will say how easy it is when you're reading off a teleprompter, but trust me, it's not.

All Presidents have speech writers, that's part of it. The talent is in how you can deliver this speech. To be able to captivate an audience the way he has several times is a rare ability. He's got an absolute gift there.

So even though I strongly dislike him and think he's way over his head as POTUS....as an orator he is top notch!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2356

decent ncaa bracket filler outer

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1309

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post

The vast majority of people are extremely unhappy with Obama's presidential performance as his approval numbers continue to drop.

The hard working taxpayers are getting sick and tired of seeing their money being wasted by this president.
    Another delusional post by our resident right wing fanatic Andy! Hmmm.... Let's see, idiot bush started two wars, one of which just to oust a dictator who had no ties to al-qaeda or 9-11. Wasted trillions of tax dollars giving defense contracts to dickhead Cheney's companies like Halliburton, who charged American tax payers $9 to $12 for a gallon of gas, and that was just one of the many ass fuk'ings tax payers took under the bush administration!

You talk about wasting money, republicans invented it and is the party of waste! Bush and Cheney were not about protecting Americans and fighting terrorism, those bastards were all about the money and nothing else! And what the sad part is, thousands of brave American soldiers gave their lives so rich assholes could make money! Iraq is still a terrorist shit hole and Afghanistan is still a cluster fuk! At least president Obama was intelligent enough to finally get our guys the fuk out of there.

Republicans and their jack wad bush allowed Wall Street to run unregulated, creating pricks like bernie madoff who robbed hard working people of their life savings. They allowed banks to create a mortgage lending crisis so despicable our country has yet and may not ever recover from. Elderly people and families on limited incomes are losing their homes every day because their mortgages are "underwater" and have no means of getting any help or relief.

Yeah, you fuk'in republicans got a lot to be thankful for, with your tax breaks for the wealthy and presidential wanna be fuk heads who won't release tax returns and have millions in off shore tax havens. Your "grand 'ol party" has done nothing except destroy the middle class, sent our jobs overseas, and created a divide so deep in America, it's a wonder you fuk'ers can have a conscience to sleep at night, knowing someone is losing their home, eating at a soup kitchen or getting meals at a food bank just to survive.
    Obama 2012.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 07-21-12 at 02:08 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thor4140

The Kraken

Big Gov, over-regulation, tsk. tsk. Capitol One Bank has just settled for a fine of $200,000,000. for consumer credit and banking pranks. Thanks to the Dodd-Frank banking reform law, the CONSUMER FINANCIAL PROTECTION AGENCY, set up by Elizabeth Warren, appointed by Prez Obama.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Tell 'em Kraken! Why would anyone vote for the 1% party, is beyond me. They are like a thug waiting
    for an old woman to walk by, snatch her purse and beat the shit out of her.

Thug= Repubs making bills to line their own pockets.
    Old woman= the American tax payer and kicking us while we're down. (austerity)

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Tell 'em Kraken! Why would anyone vote for the 1% party, is beyond me. They are like a thug waiting
    for an old woman to walk by, snatch her purse and beat the shit out of her.

Thug= Repubs making bills to line their own pockets.
    Old woman= the American tax payer and kicking us while we're down. (austerity)

I have wasted a ton of hours thinking about this exact same situation. It is unbelievable. The poorest, fattest and least educated are almost always located in the deep south. These are the same people that receive more transfer payments than any other geographic group--and yet they vote R. Now, you attempt to figure that one out.

People voting against their own interest. They are too stupid to even realize it. Many of these people are one or two issue voters. God, guns are way up there. Tell them we are going to take away your guns or that somebody is antiChristian and they will vote for the devil himself, without even knowing it. Education is the very worst word to a R operative.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I have wasted a ton of hours thinking about this exact same situation. It is unbelievable. The poorest, fattest and least educated are almost always located in the deep south. These are the same people that receive more transfer payments than any other geographic group--and yet they vote R. Now, you attempt to figure that one out.

People voting against their own interest. They are too stupid to even realize it. Many of these people are one or two issue voters. God, guns are way up there. Tell them we are going to take away your guns or that somebody is antiChristian and they will vote for the devil himself, without even knowing it. Education is the very worst word to a R operative.
    Not everyone wants a handout from funds taken from the rich. There are actually many many people who love the country and vote for whats best for the country. Even a dumb hick knows if you spend more than you take in there will be problems. When you spend $4 trillion more than you take in its called bankruptcy and your credit rating is lowered and pretty soon there is nothing left for anyone.(see Ireland, Greece)

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post

Florida

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out
    of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he pushed it to 80 mph,
    enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
    "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more.

Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Florida State Trooper, blue
    lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110,
    then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this!"
    and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival.

Pulling in behind him, the trooper got out of his vehicle and walked
    up to the Corvette. He looked at his watch, then said, "Sir, my shift
    ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a new reason
    for speeding--a reason I've never before heard -- I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused then said: "Three years ago, my wife ran off
    with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.

"Have a good day, Sir," replied the trooper.

Georgia from gerry

The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice, so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help.

He called her into his office and said, "Y'all graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help. If I wuz to give yew $20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everthang but my earrings."

Louisiana
    A senior citizen in Louisiana was overheard saying ... "When the end of the world comes, I hope to be in Louisiana ."

When asked why, he replied, "I'd rather be in Louisiana 'cause everythang happens in Louisiana 20 years later than in the rest of the world."

Mississippi
    The young man from Mississippi came running into the store and said to his buddy, "Bubba, somebody just stole your pickup truck from the parking lot!"

Bubba replied, "Did y'all see who it was?"

The young man answered, "I couldn't tell, but I got the license number."

North Carolina
    A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put a bouquet of flowers in front of the car and one behind it. Then he got back in the car to wait.

A passerby studied the scene as he drove by, and was so curious he turned around and went back. He asked the fellow what the problem was.

The man replied, "I got a flat tahr."

The passerby asked, "But what's with the flowers?"

The man responded, "When you break down they tell you to put flares in the front and flares in the back. I never did understand it neither."

Tennessee
    A Tennessee State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-65. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"

The driver replied, "Bout whut?"

Texas
    The Sheriff pulled up next to the guy unloading garbage out of his pick-up into the ditch. The Sheriff asked, "Why are you dumping garbage in the ditch? Don't you see that sign right over your head."

"Yep," he replied. "That's why I'm dumpin' it here, 'cause it says: 'Fine For Dumping Garbage.' "

Y'all kin say whut y'all want 'about the South,
    but y'all never heard o' nobody retirin' an' movin' North.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

andywad getting owned now

no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Did you choose not to read the posts or choose not to comprehend them?

The posts in this thread are why I support Obama.
    The only thing you've commented on is stuff about Obama crap care all of which is highly debatable and even Obama himself won't campaign on. Americans don't even won't it.

You still still haven't answered my question of why Obama should be president intsteaf of a qualified candidate like Herman cain.

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    barrack is a Marxist

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Not everyone wants a handout from funds taken from the rich. There are actually many many people who love the country and vote for whats best for the country. Even a dumb hick knows if you spend more than you take in there will be problems. When you spend $4 trillion more than you take in its called bankruptcy and your credit rating is lowered and pretty soon there is nothing left for anyone.(see Ireland, Greece)
    He will bankrupt us. Govt is the most inefficient business in this country. if what goes on in the govt, went on in the private sector , a company would be out of business in one year. I was in the military for years. now in private civilian small business. Night and Day. We dont need govt in every aspect in our lives.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Once again, the voice of reason.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2384

Unfortunately very true...Ron Paul Revolution....

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

So southerners take handouts but vote against them because they don't want them??

We all know why they don't vote dem and it's because the dems "help black folk".
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by no gnu taxes View Post
    The only thing you've commented on is stuff about Obama crap care all of which is highly debatable and even Obama himself won't campaign on. Americans don't even won't it.

You still still haven't answered my question of why Obama should be president intsteaf of a qualified candidate like Herman cain.
    My answer remains the same as the last time you asked. I would vote for Obama because of the examples given in this thread. He is making a positive difference in peoples lives.

However, I will expand.

People are getting relief and you can see previous posts in this thread for examples, it's not just Obamacare, it's also insurance for certain fire fighters, authorized the opening of new/updated healthcare centers for veterans along with improving their benefits, lowered drug costs for seniors on a fixed income, etc.... He got us out of Iraq, we're about out of Afghanistan but he also put more soldiers in Afghanistan when they were needed. He punk'd Wall Street. We found Osama on his watch and he gave a not so easy order to kill him, so yes, he gets the credit. He hasn't taken away our guns. There's no indication he plans to do so. I think "Obamacare" has a lot of good pieces. Better than anything anybody else could think of. Republicans have said they will replace Obamacare with something but they're not sure what. They have no clue what they're doing right now. They're reeling.

Now, I'm somewhat torn on Obama. I'm very fiscally conservative and this is evidenced by the way I spend my money and live my life. Most people seem to claim they're "fiscal conservatives" but are over their heads in debt. They don't have a savings account, no emergency funds, notta. But they're fiscally conservative They preach one thing and live another. Pretty common amongst a certain subset of Americanas that tend to back Romney.

I'm also socially liberal. I'm 100% for gay rights equaling non-gay rights. I am for the seperation of church and state. I am ok with abortion as I believe it's the womans choice, not the governments. Legalize weed, I don't care. It's already medicinal, so it has benefits. I've never seen a medicinal cigarette, yet they're legal I think we spend way too much money on Defense and not enough on parks, preventative healthcare, mass transit, city bike programs and education.

So fiscally it appears I'm opposed to Obama, socially I support Obama.

So what gives?

I saw what the R did fiscally, they were no better than Obama or the democrats. Out of control spending is not a R or D issue, it's a government issue and voting in Romney won't fix that.

So cancelling that out, i'm left supporting Obama socially and opposing Romney.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by Sdotbold View Post
    He will bankrupt us. Govt is the most inefficient business in this country. if what goes on in the govt, went on in the private sector , a company would be out of business in one year. I was in the military for years. now in private civilian small business. Night and Day. We dont need govt in every aspect in our lives.
    If Obama is elected the economic malaise will continue. He will continue to blame everyone except his own failed policies. The good news is the Obama stimulus(which in hindsight only stimulated the bank accounts of his big donors) will be a thing of the past.

The Republicans will control both house and senate after Nov 6th guaranteeing that Obama can not sink us further into debt. He will be a lame duck president. Not the worse scenario.

First 123