View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

35 53.85%
  • Barack Obama

30 46.15%
    Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Romney

I don't know if he will be any better but Obama is a failure.
    Old, white, rich, and from Texas. What a surprise

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Where is Gary Johnson?

http://lp.org
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status
    TheBayouBengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Jobs are back? Really? Why are 15% (that's the real actual number) of Americans without a job?

I encourage everyone to research how many jobs Obama has lost to the overseas market (that means they up and left due to the extremely high coorporate tax rate in the USA and Obama said it will go up and NOT go down) while he ha been in office.

I dissagree that Obama will do anything but implode what is left of our economy. He claims politics are so corrupt but yet forgets he came from the most corrupt political state ever to exist. No business sense whatsoever, never held a real job, never wrote a law even though he has all that Harvard education that was paid for by who? Yeah, no one seems to know. I believe his days of smooth-talking are over and America (the ones who vote) will make the necessary change come November.

Facts are facts and yes there are plenty of opinions out there. America needs change - Quick. We can't afford much more of his "Change and Hope" promises.

thezbar
    .lent
    thezbar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1628

It doesn't matter who I vote for because Obama will win California. There are some local races I'm interested in so I will fill out a ballot. I may just leave the presidential spot blank or write in some one. I won't vote for Romney that's certain. I disappointed the Republican's could find someone for appealing. I have around 150 betpoints on Omaba to win, so I have some bias.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ron Paul just for the jerkoffs that always say you can't complain if you don't vote

As for Obama vs. Romney....

Better the devil you know than the Devil you don't

And I have been doing great for myself lately.....no recession here

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoneyLineDawg

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TheBayouBengal View Post
    Jobs are back? Really? Why are 15% (that's the real actual number) of Americans without a job?

I encourage everyone to research how many jobs Obama has lost to the overseas market (that means they up and left due to the extremely high coorporate tax rate in the USA and Obama said it will go up and NOT go down) while he ha been in office.

I dissagree that Obama will do anything but implode what is left of our economy. He claims politics are so corrupt but yet forgets he came from the most corrupt political state ever to exist. No business sense whatsoever, never held a real job, never wrote a law even though he has all that Harvard education that was paid for by who? Yeah, no one seems to know. I believe his days of smooth-talking are over and America (the ones who vote) will make the necessary change come November.

Facts are facts and yes there are plenty of opinions out there. America needs change - Quick. We can't afford much more of his "Change and Hope" promises.
    BayouBengal gets it.

For the first time in my posting career, I can honestly say I agree with what ttwarrior said in this thread....

If you're not American, you have no vote. So stay the fukk out of this thread!

I love CanuckG coming in here saying how sad people are voting for Romney. Is it?? Ok...well, again, you're a Canadian. Plus...you're only 14! You can't even vote for the fukkin minister or chairman or whatever the fukk y'all have.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

and that's why you sell cars for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    Let's see...

White, Straight, loves Money, have a job.

Only choice is Romney for me.

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

if you don't feel the need to vote, why do you feel the need to tell people you aren't voting every chance you get? that still doesn't make sense to me.

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Write in opie so we can gamble on the internets I'm tried of being scared every time I make a deposit

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

An example of why this poll, and to a much larger extent this election is flawed:

This would be funny if our lives and fortunes didn't revolve around these two numbnuts.

We need a 3rd horse, 2 party politics are broken. When is the last time any of you voters thought you had an actual real choice?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    keep thinking your vote matters.
    Every vote counts!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Every vote counts!
    LOL, keep believing that pal. Only 3 states count.

Next time the popular vote means anything - will be the first time.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

neither/not voting

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9388

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    An example of why this poll, and to a much larger extent this election is flawed:

This would be funny if our lives and fortunes didn't revolve around these two numbnuts.

We need a 3rd horse, 2 party politics are broken. When is the last time any of you voters thought you had an actual real choice?
    I was actually going to post that pic in this thread.

If I vote, it will be for Gary Johnson.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Those who vote need a baseball bat across their wig!

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    I was actually going to post that pic in this thread.

If I vote, it will be for Gary Johnson.

The many faces of our one candidate.

jgilmartin
    jgilmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gary Johnson

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

IF voting was restricted to those that work at least 40 hours per week and pay regular income taxes, then Romney would win by over 20 points.

Since Obama took over, the number of people on food stamps and other government assistance programs has SKYROCKETED. Once people begin to live off the hard work of others (collecting unemployment beyond 26 weeks counts as well), they will do exactly that for the rest of their pathetic lives and the democrats know full well they have these votes in their hip pockets.

As the number of people who collect government assistance keeps increasing, the number of hard working people will correspondingly decrease which will lead to the extinction of the GOP and then the United States of America.

Should a life-long welfare collector living in Compton have any say whatsoever as to how much tax Bill Gates or any hard working American should pay? Our founding forefathers strongly felt NO and they were right.

At the end of the day, the wealthy will remain rich and the poor will remain poor no matter which candidate wins the presidency.

Its the middle class that will see their opportunities evaporate under President Obama as the democrats will continue to lump in the hard working middle class with those who refuse to produce for themselves or the good of the country (they have already done this with ObamaCare).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hawkeye2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie youd make a hell of a politician. And comedian. Doesnt matter if I agree with what youre saying or not, i always laugh. You got a gift fine sir.

Seeing as I live in Oklahoma, i wont be voting. Not a swing state, delegates are already decided. Waste of time here. Mccain won every single county in the state, so will romney. We were the only all red state. And we're doing pretty dammed good to boot. We dont need no stinkin stimulus.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I understand this thread is for the pres, but it's not the pres who makes the decisions of the country.
    There are 500 other guys that make that decision. The popular vote counts in those races. You don't
    have to vote for the pres. Go and vote for the other guys who make a difference.

Google them, find out what they are about and make an informed decision. Sitting at home pulling
    on the pud won't do shit.

You still don't want to vote? At least make a difference, buy USA made products!

Doing nothing, gets nothing done!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Need to get rid of the Euro Tard votes. They are brainwashed to vote for high unemployment, free ponies, laziness and that is why you are seeing the entire EU except for Germany BUSTO.

LOL the entire southern sector of Europe is confirmed BUSTO.

Hawkeye2011
    Hawkeye2011's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    IF voting was restricted to those that work at least 40 hours per week and pay regular income taxes, then Romney would win by over 20 points.

Since Obama took over, the number of people on food stamps and other government assistance programs has SKYROCKETED. Once people begin to live off the hard work of others (collecting unemployment beyond 26 weeks counts as well), they will do exactly that for the rest of their pathetic lives and the democrats know full well they have these votes in their hip pockets.

As the number of people who collect government assistance keeps increasing, the number of hard working people will correspondingly decrease which will lead to the extinction of the GOP and then the United States of America.

Should a life-long welfare collector living in Compton have any say whatsoever as to how much tax Bill Gates or any hard working American should pay? Our founding forefathers strongly felt NO and they were right.

At the end of the day, the wealthy will remain rich and the poor will remain poor no matter which candidate wins the presidency.

Its the middle class that will see their opportunities evaporate under President Obama as the democrats will continue to lump in the hard working middle class with those who refuse to produce for themselves or the good of the country (they have already done this with ObamaCare).
    I couldn't agree more with this. The people living off the government aren't going to cut off the hand that feeds them. I know at least 3 people in my small town that do absolutely no work but get food stamps, unemployment, welfare, and they all LOVE Obama! Romney looks like the bad guy because he supports rich people. I am not rich, but I support them too. Most of those billionaires worked their asses off to get there, they should be rewarded, not punished. Anybody that can't see that taxing the rich to "do their fair share", is only making things worse. Its the lower class that need to get off their asses and do there fair share for things to get better.

Obama says how he is all about jobs, but anybody with a brain will see he is killing jobs. I would like to see one person on welfare that every created a job for others. Also the rich people who can create jobs and stimulate the economy either don't or can't because Obama has put corporate and personal taxes up so much.

Romney isn't the best canidate, nobody would or should say that, but he at least has a business sense and understands that you need innovators to progress a country, not brokedick *****

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post
    I couldn't agree more with this. The people living off the government aren't going to cut off the hand that feeds them. I know at least 3 people in my small town that do absolutely no work but get food stamps, unemployment, welfare, and they all LOVE Obama! Romney looks like the bad guy because he supports rich people. I am not rich, but I support them too. Most of those billionaires worked their asses off to get there, they should be rewarded, not punished. Anybody that can't see that taxing the rich to "do their fair share", is only making things worse. Its the lower class that need to get off their asses and do there fair share for things to get better.

Obama says how he is all about jobs, but anybody with a brain will see he is killing jobs. I would like to see one person on welfare that every created a job for others. Also the rich people who can create jobs and stimulate the economy either don't or can't because Obama has put corporate and personal taxes up so much.

Romney isn't the best canidate, nobody would or should say that, but he at least has a business sense and understands that you need innovators to progress a country, not brokedick *****
    So where do you think the money we give them goes? Do you ever wonder how they got those expensive phones and
    sneakers? They went and bought that stuff at stores, which creates jobs. So yes, the poor/ welfare are job creators.

The tax they pay on the shit they buy goes to local, state and govts. 99% of consumers spend over probably, 80%
    of their income compared to a rich bitch who might spend .001% of his income.

Now, quit sucking the rich mans dick!

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye2011 View Post

Corporate and income taxes have stayed the same under Obama, that's just a fact. Also, the idea that Obama is intentionally putting people on welfare to get their votes is just silly. More people on welfare/unemployment because of the recession that began under Bush, nothing Obama did. Yes, not a strong recovery, but that is more a product of the global economy remaining in a slump, not due to any Obama policies. In fact without the stimulus unemployment would be worse and the economy in worse shape. You can argue that it was not money well spent, but have not seen anyone make a valid point about exactly how Obama is killing jobs etc.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77, and ChalkyDog

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Thanks for the common sense, odog..

Hannity was telling me otherwise.. I almost believed the motherfukker...

Apparently, andywend thinks that blacks are the only ones receiving welfare??

the hypocrite "doesn't even work".

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

People are the problem, not the solution. Until we can remove us out of the equation, the problems will persist. History tells me so.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

Gary Johnson is on the ballot.
    vote him

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I live in Israel now and I only vote Repiblican and always will be. I could care less about the United States, the only reason I do is because I still have family there. Other than that the US means nothing to me but I have always voted Republican and I would never ever vote for a democrat.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1902

Ron Paul

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

A legit 3 party system would be badass. Politicians would have to cut out the bullshit and stop relying on the fact that their going to get close to 50% of the vote just because most people vote along party lines regardless of who their candidate is.

And what's up with taxes being the only thing that people think about when it's time to vote? Bush lowered taxes and then local city and state government raised "fees" across the board.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

35 - 30 Romney

Would not have thunk it.

First 12