Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Thanks

shimeon40
    shimeon40's Avatar Become A Pro!

yep dssca..this game..this one game..one pitcher(supposed professional) has cured me from betting on baseball again..either very rigged or just unbelievably unlucky brewers backers.

DSSCA
    DSSCA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1844

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    yep dssca..this game..this one game..one pitcher(supposed professional) has cured me from betting on baseball again..either very rigged or just unbelievably unlucky brewers backers.
    It's been said time after time that baseball is the easiest or one of the easier sports to cap because of the massive sample size of stats... LICK MY SACK!! I turned $1 into $450 earlier in the year and then based on those same instincts and capping methods dropped my BR to $95... am I bad capper? I don't think so, I think some BS is going on!! Not that I am saying all of my losses are fixed. Not saying that at all, but when you are up 2-0 in a game that has seen 8 total hits and no score until the 8th inning and then your star closer gives up 3 runs at the only time it would really matter... WTF!!! UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!! I am done with baseball and going to stick to mma. At least then if you decide to "blow the whole game" you get something broken and deserve the pain! 8-0 in the last 2 mma cards and now I choose to lose money on these retards because of ONE MAN AND ONE INNING AND ONE GAME!!! AHHHHHHHH! Shimeon40, cheers to giving up our nations past time. (in terms of wagering) Maybe Axford will pick up our bar tab. Yes, it will be LARGE! Peace.
    Points Awarded:

shimeon40 gave DSSCA 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shimeon40

It's the principle..i may have dropped $150 on that game that should have cashed..but imagine having $1500 on it sitting there in 9th..2 runs up and watching axford fritter away your winnings..seriously you don't need that shit and if you did back brewers in this game and don't get the message "give it away (mlb)", after worse than bad luck (something very suss with axford) ...then i guess your up for more losses.

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

baseball is not only the best sport to cap because the massive sample size of stats but because how specific the stats are/can be to each players "individual performances" that can be evaluated. Their are MANY MANY MANY types of stats you can look over and review and BS trends and what not but at the end of the day those who are successfull in baseball know which specific ones to look at that match up with certain situtional trends. sounds to me like you have bankroll issues. try picking 1 game a day for a month in baseball. if you can turn a profit for that month then you should be able to turn a profit always. also you should never allow emotion to effect your investments, saying things like I will never bet baseball again after one loss like this is the type-a attitude people guided by emotion make, and they are usually losers, but If you cant seem to honestly make a profit making smart bets in baseball then again maybe you should stick to the sports your best at, we all are better at certain sports than others

shimeon40

Fair call smutbucket..but that game was unreal..if you bet brewers i'm sure you'd feel the same...ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!..like someones stolen your money...thats how i feel.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by shimeon40 View Post
    Fair call smutbucket..but that game was unreal..if you bet brewers i'm sure you'd feel the same...ROBBED!!!!!!!!!!!!..like someones stolen your money...thats how i feel.
    this happens daily, if this game hurt you that bad then you are betting way over your limit. stick with betting 2% of your bankroll. in the end everything will even out.

shimeon40

ok ghengis..the win was so close all brewers fans could smell it..just when u think u seen it all..along comes axford.

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    906 Milwaukee -107

thank me later
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    On it since this morning Richie!!

Fukkin get some pal!
    How did I ever miss these two gems on the same game.

First 12