Nittany Lion
    Nittany Lion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

Olympians screw each others brains out while in the Olympic village, artcle on ESPN

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2...-espn-magazine

If somebody had told me when I was younger this is what it would be like to be an Olympian, I would have worked a lot harder to try and get there Also, with this being called the first Twitter Olympics, I expect the Olympic Village sex tapes to get leaked.

Anybody else notice that the Olympic condom image in the article has the black condom being the biggest and the yellow and red condoms the smallest....
    Last edited by Nittany Lion; 07-15-12 at 06:56 PM.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Big fukkin orgy/swingers party!

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

It's kind of gross when considering how many ugly arse Olympians there are. The percentage is like 90% butt ugly. Even the ones that do look good, are only so in comparison to their fellow ugly colleagues. If not comparing the so called good looking Olympians; stand alone they're fugly too. Look at Marion Jones and Lindsey Vonn... when in comparison with the rest of the chicks they look like queens. But outside that, both them chickens are ugly. So out of that 10% that are "attractive" only like 1 or 3 percent actually truly are. So its a bunch of butt ugly people having horse sex with each other.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Young, super fit people, filled with stress.

I'd be disappointed to hear it wasn't this way.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

this has been a not so secret "secret" for years. the olympians are basically like caged animals being let out after training nonstop for their event their whole lives. throw in the fact the people already have something in common, and you get a big ole orgy. i think id have to bring a lot of paper bags myself.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should install cameras in every room of every condo

Videos would be unreal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I wish I was there

I would nail anything

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Dude, this has been going on for many years.

Not exactly a secret.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_467870.html

In the lead-up to the 2000 Sydney Olympics, health officials distributed 70,000 condoms to the visiting athletes. They were 20,000 short. Two years ago in Beijing, 100,000 condoms were provided.
    That's also the number of condoms on hand at the Vancouver Olympics. Since fewer athletes (and countries) attend the Winter Olympics, more protection will be available for each attendee. The "Today" show estimates that there are 14 condoms for "each of the 7,000 athletes, coaches, trainers and officials housed in the Games' two villages."
    In 2008, a spokesman for UNAIDS China explained the reasoning: "There are many young, strong, single people in the athletes' village and, like everywhere, some will fall in love or other things so we need to make condoms available."
    In 2008, former table tennis player Matthew Syed called the Olympics as a "sex fest" and described his experience at the Summer Games:
    There were the gorgeous hostesses - there to assist the athletes - in their bright yellow shirts and black skirts; there were the indigenous lovelies who came to watch the competitions. And then there were the female athletes - literally thousands of them - strutting, shimmying, sashaying and jogging around the village, clad in Lycra and exposing yard upon yard of shiny, toned, rippling and unimaginably exotic flesh. Women from all the countries of the world: muscular, virile, athletic and oozing estrogen. I spent so much time in a state of lust that I could have passed out.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Special Olympics must be a blast
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redman3693

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Special Olympics must be a blast

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6495

Lucky pricks. Even the table tennis losers getting laid??? Just give me one night with that pole vault chick

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Fukk man... I bet on this Ryan Lochte guy and then I read this:

"My last Olympics, I had a girlfriend -- big mistake," Lochte says. "Now I'm single, so London should be really good. I'm excited."