SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Nicky: do you still live in the same place?

Hardwood floors right? Big screen tv.....excellent for a big time gambling operation...

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

lol.. yes, same crummy place. however, there really isn't an ideal place for a big time operation. I remember i had my best days in my life gambling back in 91 when we used my buddies old garage in the basement of a very creepy old 1907 building back when gambling was so illegal and we had to be very discreet. he rented it out to us for 50$/ wk

the garage was was so small, we can barely fit 2 tiny desks in there. this was before computers/internet. we had 2 small desks (1 each).. a pen, a copy book, a calculator, and a big land base phone. .That's it. and it was my best memory as a gambler. I swear to you, there were tons of rats running under our desk too. it was scary as hell. i hated it.. but i had to make buck...I also remember we had to be very quiet and whisper in case the neighbors hear us and call the cops...Those were the days.

All you really need in this business is a desk.. any room or apt will do.

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

figgered you woulda moved on down to CR with RS, livin it up on BPs dime. or more like livin it up on your own dime that BP rations out like food stamps

SlickFazzer

The inner workings of a successful operation has always intrigued me.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Nicky is good peoples

SlickFazzer

Razor sharp.

Smoke

ninja sword sharp

SlickFazzer

Sum bich will beat the close 90% of the time.

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

guy makes donald trump look like a kid ordering a happy meal

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

OH MAN NICKY CALLED IT A FANCY CONDO THE F-CKING PLACE WAS AN ELECTRIC CHAIR WAITING TO HAPPEN WITH ALL THE TELEPHONE WIRES AND HIGH VOLTAGE POWER LINES

IN HARLAM THEY CALL NICKYS PLACE A PROJECT OR SLUM JJGOLD DISCOVERED THE PICTURES

NICKY SHOW US YOUR APARTMENT AGAIN THAT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THREADS EVER

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

When I went to Nicky's on route lots of massage parlors and broken down buildings
    Old town..near IGGA
    Kid on back end of Montreal

Nicky Santoro

Beantown you bastard, don't mock my town.. I pay over a dime a month for this place and it don't even incl Indoor Garage. Beantown, i live in a town called Cote St Luc. it's a MTL suburb. check it out.. it's the top 4 richest neighborhoods in montreal. it's no slum here man.

this place is 90% jews and 10% russians... all white.. no blacks..(these damn russians have been creeping in here lately)..i'm not crazy about them. i think i preferred it back then when it was 100% HEBS.. i prefer the jews. man, if you think you can spot out a jew, i have you beaten by a mile in that dept. i can spot out a jew anywhere. they all have that same look. i grew up with only JEW friends.

ask illini about this place i live. he loved it here. he felt at home here with his ppl. synagogues and rabbis every 40 feet. they are everywhere. i swear to god he was considering at one to move here and be around his ppl.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Sum bich will beat the close 90% of the time.

grapefruit knife sharp. one of the sharpest sumbitches around

tony clipped his reduced juice

took the shop for 20k

Smoke

Jews are easy to spot

SlickFazzer

Tony did put the freeze on reduced juice for Nicky.

He was beating those lines easier than dog shit...

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

HEY NICKY WITH ALL THE JEWS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD YOU MUST HAVE SOME GOOD CHINESE RESTAURANTS MAN THE JEWS LOVE CHINESE FOOD

I HAVENT MET A JEW YET THAT DIDNT LOVE CHINESE FOOD

Nicky Santoro

you guys are amazing. i dont know how you remember this. it was many yrs ago that vid came out.. i barely even remember it. btw, i swear to god, i went on 5d chat with tony 1 yr ago and he was so fukkin rude to me. he told me to take a hike and never come back on his site again and that he's even going to have my acct # deleted from system. what a terrible character he has. he's so freakin rude, it's not funny. i've never seen a book owner act like him before. so freakin unprofessional. i swear we were going at it back and forth. it was getting so nasty. all this because he wouldn't let me bet reduced juice for more than 50$/game.

this guy is not all there..

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    you guys are amazing. i dont know how you remember this. it was many yrs ago that vid came out.. i barely even remember it. btw, i swear to god, i went on 5d chat with tony 1 yr ago and he was so fukkin rude to me. he told me to take a hike and never come back on his site again and that he's even going to have my acct # deleted from system. what a terrible character he has. he's so freakin rude, it's not funny. i've never seen a book owner act like him before. so freakin unprofessional. i swear we were going at it back and forth. it was getting so nasty. all this because he wouldn't let me bet reduced juice for more than 50$/game.

this guy is not all there..

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY NICKY WITH ALL THE JEWS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD YOU MUST HAVE SOME GOOD CHINESE RESTAURANTS MAN THE JEWS LOVE CHINESE FOOD

There's one in every corner. SAT nights, you can't go into a chinese restaurant. it is packed with JEWS. they line up the place and just whine that they have to wait so long and that there's not enough tables, etc. yeah, but they do love their chinks.. here, they love the #4.. they love their pineapple chicken and fried rice. they are the ones keeping those restaurants in business. in winter every weekend they all order out, and in summer, they like to go out to eat, esp sat nights.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Jews are easy to spot

Smoke

Like for instance go into one of them Chinese joints like Nicky said and drop some change on the floor.. Anybody that dives for the change on the floor is a jew

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE JEW MIGHT END UP WITH THE CHANGE BUT THE CHINAMAN WILL PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT FOR IT.LETS NOT SUGAR COAT THIS CHINESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE ESPECIALLY THE WOMEN.THEY CUT IN FRONT OF ME AT THE BANKS AND ** OFFICES THEN PLAY STUPID LIKE THEY DONT SPEAK ENGLISH I REALLY DONT LIKE CHINESE WOMEN AND I SEE THEM ALMOST EVERYDAY AT THE CHINATOWN YMCA HERE IN BOSTON
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Smoke

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

Nigerians love Chinese food too Beaner...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i get chinese eyes all the time.

Nicky Santoro

does anyone really not like chinese food??? i mean, lets be honest folks.. nothing better than beef and broccoli, pineaplle chicken on fried rice and a couple of egg rolls. how can anyone say they don't like chinese food?

Br0nxer

does anyone really not like chinese food??? i mean, lets be honest folks.. nothing better than beef and broccoli, pineaplle chicken on fried rice and a couple of egg rolls. how can anyone say they don't like chinese food?

nothing worse then bad chinese food

yes very good if from top shelf place

Smoke

eyes like chinese

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    nothing worse then bad chinese food

yes very good if from top shelf place
    good call. very true. there's this hole i know that dinner for 2 is only 21$. when i once ordered it, i swear i had stomach pains for 4 days. it was sooooooooooo greasy and disgusting. you can tell it was all fried in cheap 4 day oil.. bad crap. just like these 5.95$ buffets..

but when i go to these classy chinese places where you order separate plates.. like 12.95$ per plate, it is awesome. your stomach don't hurt at all, it's not greasy. it just tastes good. i go with someone, order 3 plates for us that we share of course, with a drink each. it ends up being 60$ with tax and tip... but great stuff.. you get what you pay for bronxer.

Br0nxer

good call. very true. there's this hole i know that dinner for 2 is only 21$. when i once ordered it, i swear i had stomach pains for 4 days. it was sooooooooooo greasy and disgusting. you can tell it was all fried in cheap 4 day oil.. bad crap. just like these 5.95$ buffets..

but when i go to these classy chinese places where you order separate plates.. like 12.95$ per plate, it is awesome. your stomach don't hurt at all, it's not greasy. it just tastes good. i go with someone, order 3 plates for us that we share of course, with a drink each. it ends up being 60$ with tax and tip... but great stuff.. you get what you pay for bronxer.
    bingo

i only eat at top shelf chinese places

best chinese food I've ever eaten here

http://garywooasianbistro.com/

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

I'm gonna puke

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJB View Post
    I'm gonna puke
    I guess we found one.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

nothing better....except some good ole PFK!!

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    nothing better....except some good ole PFK!!
    you got it buddy.. and in case ppl don't know what you mean. PFK = KFC

Brock, i swear to god, i was just speaking to someone yesterday and we were going with what is our all time fav food in the world.. any food we can name out there..

My #1 was KFC.. nothing better than 4 pieces of Dark meat thighs with the skin, along with a basket of KFC fries dipped in gravy, and a large coke.. i swear to god, HEAVEN.. if only it wasn't so fattening and unhealthy. now i also have high blood pressure and i've started high cholesterol. i wish i took more advantage of this when i was 15-24.. who knows if i'll ever be able to eat that again.. without dying..

So fukkin tasty.. i love you colonel.. you da man. YOU ARE A GENIUS.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 06-12-15 at 09:55 AM. Reason: image does not exist

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Points Awarded:

Nicky Santoro gave CanuckG 4 SBR Point(s) for this post.