8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Republicans call themselves the GOP, yet they're not the oldest. Speaks volumes about their culture.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Just like Mitt says....if you guys and the coloreds want something for free.....

You best vote for the colored fella.

America's rise from the ashes will begin this November.

God bless Mitt and the USA.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Ashes?? Did he say ashes?? The only ashes around here
    are from whatever it is that you are smokin',
    Put your pipe down and float back to January 2009 and
    tell me about ashes.

Outside of that I hope that you're having a wonderful summer.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Does JH Walker endorse Romney?

Holy shit, that could swing 100k votes!

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Do u miss the point of the post or you just an asshole?
    Thor, you are quite the asshole yourself.

The facts:
    Members of the NAACP vote 99% democratic.

Romney found the time to accept the NAACP's invitation to speak and gave a great 23 minute speech which was met with applause at the end which is no small feat considering the audience.

Obama declined the NAACP's invitation and sent his puppet Joe Biden instead because he knows he has the black vote in his hip pocket.

Romney does the right thing and goes while Obama shuns them and yet liberal IDIOTS like Thor still respond by bashing Romney without saying a single solitary negative thing about Obama.

Opie didn't miss the point but saw through Thor's post full of lies and misinformation.

SteelRain, the citizens of Israel are FAR MORE IMPORTANT than EuroTrash like yourself. Here's hoping all those Muslims that are destroying Europe move into your town.

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Romney will save this country. God bless him.
    Rmoney is toast. bain will be his undoing. pay attention.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Thor, you are quite the asshole yourself.

The facts:
    Members of the NAACP vote 99% democratic.

Romney found the time to accept the NAACP's invitation to speak and gave a great 23 minute speech which was met with applause at the end which is no small feat considering the audience.

Obama declined the NAACP's invitation and sent his puppet Joe Biden instead because he knows he has the black vote in his hip pocket.

Romney does the right thing and goes while Obama shuns them and yet liberal IDIOTS like Thor still respond by bashing Romney without saying a single solitary negative thing about Obama.

Opie didn't miss the point but saw through Thor's post full of lies and misinformation.

SteelRain, the citizens of Israel are FAR MORE IMPORTANT than EuroTrash like yourself. Here's hoping all those Muslims that are destroying Europe move into your town.
    No he missed the point of the post just like the blind partison hack idiot you are. Nobody is talking about Obama. Romney has benefited far more free money than 99 percent of America. Only in America we can have a guy running for president who's claim to fame is sending jobs overseas to make his money and have first rate jackasses supporting him and this nonsense. That is right. At Bain capital Romney invested in Globel Tech. A company who's sole purpose is to out source American jobs to China. Quite a guy to represent the country huh? Right up your alley. Fukin pathetic. U and guys like Opie are a cancer to this country. Profit before patriotism would be a nice bumper sticker for you two clowns.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

^^ give me Obama resume, mitt is 50 times more qualified

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    ^^ give me Obama resume, mitt is 50 times more qualified
    Qualified to do what? Ship jobs overseas and profit from it? Quite a qualification. How can u or any other American support this kind of nonsense? Is it because he has an R behind his name and nothing else with guys like you? The problem with people like you is that u need your job shipped overseas to finally wake you the fuk up.

KingJD31

Dodging the question

Thor4140

Dodging the question
    4 years of being the president of the united States. Saved GM and thousands of job when Romney said it would never work and let them just fold like a used tent. Which of course would have cost a ton of families jobs, which never seems to bother a guy like Romney as long as he can make a profit from it. Went and got Bin Laden when Romney said he wouldn't waste any time going after a guy who allegedly killed thousands of our people. Great guy.

KingJD31

Did you see john sununu completely embarrass Andrea Mitchel and libs across the world for lying about Romney and bain

KingJD31

Look up john sununu and Andrea Mitchel you will see whose really out sourcing jobs

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I don't like negative campaigning myself, but this is a competition for the highest office in the land.
    If Mitt can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Hey, I don't like 'bama anymore than I like Mitt, but 'bama's record is improving. We were at the bottom
    and have climbed up from the depths into positive territory. I believe the worlds economy is what's
    holding us back. This is going to be a slow go, patience is key.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

^ get your head on straight..........

The Federal Reserve Has Destroyed More Than 96% Of The Value Of The U.S. Dollar

Thor4140

Look up john sununu and Andrea Mitchel you will see whose really out sourcing jobs
    Who gives a shit about Andrea Mitchell. Is she the spokeswoman in charge of Obamas campaign? Let Sununu talk to someone educated on the subject instead of some uninformed journalist. From what i remember about Andrea Mitchel is that she is pretty dead center or a little right leaning. The debates will let Romney discuss his bullshit at Bain. Since Romney is on both sides of every issue it might get a little tough on him when the whole world is watching.

rkelly110

If you say so. Think about it, the value of the dollar is kept low, so other nations can buy our goods and treasuries.
    No worse than China keeping their currency low for the same reasons, to curb inflation.

KingJD31

What world you living in shmuckzoid, Obama has put 5 trillion more towards our debt in one fuking term. Think for a second how expensive everything is going to be 10-15 years from now to attempt to pay it off
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I don't like negative campaigning myself, but this is a competition for the highest office in the land.

Hey, I don't like 'bama anymore than I like Mitt, but 'bama's record is improving. We were at the bottom
    and have climbed up from the depths into positive territory. I believe the worlds economy is what's

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Romney claimed he left Bain in 1999, but his name & signature was on SEC documents from 2000 to 2003 stating he was the CEO, President, Managing Director & Chairman of the board & he got paid 100K per year( for doing nothing if you're gullible to believe Mitt's story).

How ironic! Mitt is the one who loves "free stuff".

drip drip drip

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32279

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    Romney claimed he left Bain in 1999, but his name & signature was on SEC documents from 2000 to 2003 stating he was the CEO, President, Managing Director & Chairman of the board & he got paid 100K per year( for doing nothing if you're gullible to believe Mitt's story).

How ironic! Mitt is the one who loves "free stuff".

drip drip drip

Factcheck.org says otherwise.

Mitt Romney has pulled back into a dead heat with President Barack Obama for the past two days, according to Gallup’s daily tracking poll.

After nearly a month where Romney has been lagging, he has managed to draw level for two successive days.

Throughout much of June the two presidential challengers were neck and neck but Obama pulled ahead in the last week of June and has maintained a lead of between two and four percentage points since.

Romney came back to tie for a single day on July 9 before Obama edged ahead again. But now for two days they have been in a dead heat, each on 46 percent. The last time the condenders for the White House were tied for two straight days was in the middle of May.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't we all just get along?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Qualified to do what? Ship jobs overseas and profit from it? Quite a qualification. How can u or any other American support this kind of nonsense? Is it because he has an R behind his name and nothing else with guys like you? The problem with people like you is that u need your job shipped overseas to finally wake you the fuk up.
    LOL Where do you think Obama's hand out money went?????

rkelly110

What world you living in shmuckzoid, Obama has put 5 trillion more towards our debt in one fuking term. Think for a second how expensive everything is going to be 10-15 years from now to attempt to pay it off
    When you go back to school after the summer, maybe you should take economics 101 little boy. Also pay attention
    in history class and maybe get some common sense into that pea brain.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone voting for Obama is black , or white trash or unemployed lazy bums or minorities and lazy white college kids

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

In what fantasy world are you living in. The US economy is in the worse shape it has ever been.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

When you go back to school after the summer, maybe you should take economics 101 little boy. Also pay attention
    in history class and maybe get some common sense into that pea brain.

you have no idea about economics

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Romney shipped jobs overseas

stevenash

SEC documents prove Romney did not run Bain after 1999 or he, personally, outsourced jobs overseas.

I think I believe the SEC more than a RX posting reject.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    In what fantasy world are you living in. The US economy is in the worse shape it has ever been.
    Really. We were losing 750,000 jobs when he got in office. That shits torm has stop thank goodness.

Thor4140

Hate to break it to you dummy but Obama has spent less than every president since Eisenhower. His biggest raise on the debt was the first year which is a Bush budget. Keep on sucking up those talking points . Here is the reality tho.

Here is the reality:

1. When Obama took over – the deficit was just over $1 trillion. In the first three months of his presidency – the country lost 2.2 million jobs on top of the 3.6 million jobs the country lost in all of 2008 (source)
    2. Reagan increased spending significantly more than President Obama (source)
    3. Obama’s policies have helped create more private sector jobs than President Bush did in 8 years (source)
    4. The vast majority of the deficit comes from policies left over from the Bush administration (source)
    5. The unemployment rate would be near 7% without the cuts to government spending under Obama (source)
    6. Real government consumption i.e. government spending is at the lowest point since pre-Bush. (source)
    7. These cuts in government spending have cost the country 1.7 million jobs (source)
    8. Mitt Romney wants to cut taxes for EVERY American by 20% (source)

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone voting for Obama is black , or white trash or unemployed lazy bums or minorities and lazy white college kids
    u seem to fit two of those categories so as i speak for Obama, welcome aboard.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post

you have no idea about economics
    Wow, now I understand. Your post has taught me soooo much. Thank you.

rkelly110

Hate to break it to you dummy but Obama has spent less than every president since Eisenhower. His biggest raise on the debt was the first year which is a Bush budget. Keep on sucking up those talking points . Here is the reality tho.

Here is the reality:

1. When Obama took over – the deficit was just over $1 trillion. In the first three months of his presidency – the country lost 2.2 million jobs on top of the 3.6 million jobs the country lost in all of 2008 (source)
    2. Reagan increased spending significantly more than President Obama (source)
    3. Obama’s policies have helped create more private sector jobs than President Bush did in 8 years (source)
    4. The vast majority of the deficit comes from policies left over from the Bush administration (source)
    5. The unemployment rate would be near 7% without the cuts to government spending under Obama (source)
    6. Real government consumption i.e. government spending is at the lowest point since pre-Bush. (source)
    7. These cuts in government spending have cost the country 1.7 million jobs (source)
    8. Mitt Romney wants to cut taxes for EVERY American by 20% (source)

You're providing facts? They don't want facts, they want emotional commentary talking points and a rich mans penis to suck on.

CertainValor
    CertainValor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92

You can't argue the merits of morality with people who view everything from the perspective of money, and last I checked, this is a gambling forum.

Also, the black guy in the video is factually inaccurate on more than half of the things he says, though I'm sure even if he was totally right that the most effective way to handle institutional racism in labor organizing is to shout down a teenager in public because he is holding a sign.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

The deficit was $10 Trillion when Obama took office and now its almost $16 Trillion and somehow Obama has spent WAY LESS MONEY than any of the presidents that preceeded him?

Liberal democrats are lying scum and you would be amazed at the amount of trickery and deception that went into calculating that spending chart:

Here is one of many examples:

All of the money that was lent to the banks via TARP was pinned on Bush's 06-09 line and all of the money the banks paid back from their TARP loans was subtracted from the amount Obama spent via the 10-13 line.

Only a brain-dead liberal turd like Thor could see the deficit rise from $10T to $16T under Obama's watch and have the nerve to claim that Obama is responsible for the "SLOWEST spending in decades".

Now you know why our founding forefathers saw fit to exclude liberals like Thor from the voting booth and we NEVER should have deviated from their wise standards.
    You're providing facts? They don't want facts, they want emotional commentary talking points and a rich mans penis to suck on.
    RKelly, we don't want emotional commentary. Conservatives want lazy bums like you to get a job as opposed to leeching 99 weeks of unemployment benefits and whining and crying for more.

GET A JOB YOU BUM!!!!

stevenash

^
    You neglected to mention how the liberal democrats manipulate the unemployment figures.
    That's all they do, lie, lie, lie.

Know why Obama is running his campaign on attack Romney with lies?
    Because that's all he has. He has no platform to run on.

You know what happened to the last incumbent that ran a smear campaign? He lost in a blue state where incumbent democrats win reelection by a landslide. That would be Corzine against Christie in NJ. Big reason why people (his own kind mind you) turned on Corzine was because of his attacks.

People don't want to hear "Bush left me a mess, not my fault" anymore.
    People don't want to hear "democrats good, republicans bad" anymore.

Ask the black 19 year old out of HS, who is one of the 24 percent black teens unemployed if Obama is doing a good job.

First 123 Last