zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

anyone just see the blown call at the plate that cost the Sox go ahead run in 9th

how do you miss that call????? I bet the Hawk is going craaaaaaaaaaaaaazyyy.

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

I did. I think MLB should review questionable plays at the plate.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I hope hawk has a stroke.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Close play.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

They won anyway, squares should be happy.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

yeah in like the 15th lol. another controversial play in 12th i think Pierzynski hit a ground rule double Hudson was already on second when ball hit the ground...but they didnt let em score cause its where the runner is when the pitch is thrown....need to change that.

Youk again giving the White Sox life, driving in the game winning sac fly on a 12 pitch AB

TheBayouBengal
    Update your status
    TheBayouBengal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

While i was glad to see the White Sox win, i would in my lifetime like to see Instant Replay get instituted...at least on a limited basis. It seems like a no-brainer but yet we continue to discuss why we don't have it established yet and how officials continue to make bad calls...i suppose because they are human.

Pluthero
    Pluthero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

I don't really have a problem with the way it's setup now. That play at the plate was so close it's a tough call even on instant replay. What I would like to see is more accountability for umpires. I'm sure this has been discussed here already, but there was a play a couple of weeks ago where the left fielder fell into the stands going after a pop foul. He didn't make the catch and didn't even wind up with the ball. Yet the umpire called it a catch even though a fan had the ball just 10 feet away from the ump. Calls like that where the umpire doesn't even ask to see the ball should be punished.