SBR Chris
    SBR Chris's Avatar Become A Pro!

Draft day

New to DraftDay?

DraftDay offers one-day fantasy sports games for real money. Games vary in entry fees and number of players and prizes are paid out immediately after the final baseball game ends for the night.
    Want to try us out? Play a free game with $5 in cash prizes. Just click the FREE DRAFT NOW button.
    About the DOCOFS II:

Last May Draft Day introduced a first-of-its-kind Daily Fantasy Sports Series, the DraftDay Online Championship of Fantasy Sports. The DOCOFS I awarded over $50,000 in prizes across nine events. Nearly 2,500 fantasy baseball lineups battled it out over the course of five days, fighting for position on our Player of the Series Leader board.

Beginning July 20, the DOCOFS II will kickoff with more games, bigger fields, and larger prizes. With over $85,000 in Guaranteed prizes, DOCOFS II will feature 15 Events, including many of the same formats that you find in the DraftDay Lobby, including Hit It & Split It, Turbo, and Reduced Salary Cap. Games will be posted 2 days prior to their start-time at 7:00 PM ET.

DOCOFS II will also feature the internet’s first-ever Heads-Up Fantasy Event. This bracket-style tournament will play out over the entire week, with players drafting new teams every single day.

The winner of each preliminary event (excluding the Heads-Up Tournament) will win both a custom DraftDay avatar as well as an entry into the week’s flagship game, the $40,000 Main Event.

Just like last time, there will be a Player of the Series Leader Board to recognize the top player during the entire series. Each player’s top cashing lineup will earn points towards the Leader Board. The top point-earners will qualify for the following additional prizes:

1st$1,000 cash prize AND a heads-up game vs DraftDay Endorser and Sirius XM Radio Host, Kay Adams. If you can beat Kay, you’ll win an additional $1,000.

2nd – 11thPrivate 10-man game with $1,000 in cash prizes
    (1st – $300, 2nd – $225, 3rd – $150, 4th – $100, 5th – $75, 6th – $50, 7th – $25, 8th – $25, 9th – $25, 10th – $25)

Name:  draft day Schedule.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  53.7 KB

Please note: In multi-entry events, only a player’s top scoring lineup will receive Player of the Series points (e.g. Player A submits 10 lineups into an Event. Five lineups cash and one lineup finishes in third-place. Player A only receives 60 Player of the Series points for that event).
    Ready to get started? Win a seat to a DOCOFS Event for as little as $1 by playing one of our DOCOFS Qualifiers, which are open for registration in our lobby.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Do any of these SBR sponsored fantasy sites have SEASON long fantasy football?

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Yeah, that would be awesome. I used to play in 2 cash leagues but my pussy-ass bubble gum bookie that stiffed me ran them so I got cut off. He probably even told the other players that I owed him money or something.

dtp
    dtp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 231

SBR pushing these fantasy sites pretty hard lately. I wonder if it will ever get bigger than straight wagering.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Haven't done fantasy in years. I might consider it again.

Straight Cash
    Straight Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hopefully with all these sites popping up there aren't payout issues