zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

just shows how bad you have no life what so ever outside of this forum that you have that picture saved.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Washington isn't a great manager, but I've never heard anything about him staying with pitchers too long.

Sounds like a made up accusation. He is no Dusty Baker who will pound every group of aces into the ground and then wonder why they all have arm problems.
    actually its a pretty commonly known thing that texas forces starting pitchers to pitch deeper into the game which comes all the way from the top - nolan ryan....not the manager

this starts from the day their pitchers step on the field from rookie ball on up

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    actually its a pretty commonly known thing that texas forces starting pitchers to pitch deeper into the game which comes all the way from the top - nolan ryan....not the manager

this starts from the day their pitchers step on the field from rookie ball on up
    If true, sounds like its not Washington then. That being said, I looked through Harrison's, Wilson's, etc pitch counts the last couple of years and nothing extreme.

zoo youk

my nose has been broken on 4 diff occasions from being in fights.....something im sure you've never been involved in in real life.

and i have a deviated septum it aint the greatest pic but you think I give a **** what you think here on sbr? no..thats the difference between you and I.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    my nose has been broken on 4 diff occasions from being in fights.....something im sure you've never been involved in in real life.

and i have a deviated septum it aint the greatest pic but you think I give a **** what you think here on sbr? no..thats the difference between you and I.
    cool story. Someone that writes for SBR doesn't care about SBR? How much are you paid per month? 1/10th of a unit for me probably...

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

So do you guys actually think the AL would be winning if the managers for both teams were switched?

Face it AL didn't show up tonight NL did has nothing to do with management on either team

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

If true, sounds like its not Washington then. That being said, I looked through Harrison's, Wilson's, etc pitch counts the last couple of years and nothing extreme.
    honestly its pretty common knowledge

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/...n-the-long-run

zoo youk

cool story. Someone that writes for SBR doesn't care about SBR? How much are you paid per month? 1/10th of a unit for me probably...
    there you go again twisting words for your beloved e fueds.. I said i dont care what YOU think here on sbr and i make enough money that i donr have to work a 9 to 5. Now gtfoh.

PickWinnerAllDay

there you go again twisting words for your beloved e fueds.. I said i dont care what YOU think here on sbr and i make enough money that i donr have to work a 9 to 5. Now gtfoh.
    Are you really claiming you make big bucks by writing for the SBR home page... the SBR home page that no one looks at and a lot of posters probably don't even realize exists? Everyone comes right to the forums... which is the reason that you start threads linking your articles on the home page... because they would get 3 views otherwise.

PickWinnerAllDay

honestly its pretty common knowledge

http://espn.go.com/dallas/mlb/story/...n-the-long-run
    That article just seems to confirm that Texas starters have actually pitched little relative to other rotations and they're trying to prolong their starts just to normal range....

''
    In 17 playoff games last year, the Rangers' starters pitched at least six innings just four times.
    Ridiculous.
    In the ALDS, the starters pitched 21 innings, while the relievers logged 15. In the ALCS, the starters pitched 28 2/3 and the bullpen pitched 26 1/3.
    And in their seven-game World Series loss to the Cardinals, the starters logged just 39 innings. Obviously, Feliz should've protected a two-run lead in the ninth inning and Scott Feldman and Darren Oliver should've protected the lead in the 10th of Game 6.''

Yes, it seems they want them to go deeper into games... but it isn't really happening yet...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

it's just one article....here's another

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...e-column_N.htm

Ryan has banished the use of the pitch count in determining how long a pitcher stays in the game through out the organization.
    seriously...dont act like this is some sort of secret philosophy

PickWinnerAllDay

it's just one article....here's another

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...e-column_N.htm

seriously...dont act like this is some sort of secret philosophy
    The Rangers only have one ace anyway and he could probably pitch 2 games in one day. Played a japanese traveling team in baseball in the summer, we played a double header with them once and the same kid pitched both games. Saw him spraying some kind of numbing stuff on his arm in between the game. They're psychos.

Rangers' problem isn't pitch counts, it is lack of aces.

zoo youk

Pwad ive had more than enough of your corny shit. Done addressing you. Oh ill leave you with this, because we all know if the over doesn't hit, youll be the first to run in this thread and bust a nut everywhere, im not even an sbr pro i bet betpoints strictly for situations like tonight for fun. And you dont have the slightest clue how many viewers the main page brings in. Sbr has about 10 to 12 pid writers so without the traffic they would have no money to pay us. And again you twisting words saying big bucks. I really feel bad for your pathetic type, that gets off on shit like this on a nightly bases.

Inthedrink, dont even bother responding to him, hes just looking for his next fued to get his dik stiff.

PickWinnerAllDay

Pwad ive had more than enough of your corny shit. Done addressing you. Oh ill leave you with this, because we all know if the over doesn't hit, youll be the first to run in this thread and bust a nut everywhere, im not even an sbr pro i bet betpoints strictly for situations like tonight for fun. And you dont have the slightest clue how many viewers the main page brings in. Sbr has about 10 to 12 pid writers so without the traffic they would have no money to pay us. And again you twisting words saying big bucks. I really feel bad for your pathetic type, that gets off on shit like this on a nightly bases.

Inthedrink, dont even bother responding to him, hes just looking for his next fued to get his dik stiff.
    you are such a fukkin bitch dude.

'inthedrink don't talk to him he is hurting my feelings'

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

35 pitches is tough on a pitcher in this day and age. Pitchers need to form a union and take a stand against this type of slave labor.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Cant believe that didnt go over.
    Sorry b ro...better luck going forward.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    35 pitches is tough on a pitcher in this day and age. Pitchers need to form a union and take a stand against this type of slave labor.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Detroit has zero shot to win anything

horrific team

It did not matter how many pitches he through

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

yo PWAD ....

here goes zoo trying to make everyone think he knows baseball lmao

first u suck off mike trout
    now ur saying a MLB manager cant coach

whats next?

Axis
    3minutedrill.com
    Axis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Dude regularly throws 100+ pitches...I'm sure he'll be fine.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    yo PWAD ....

here goes zoo trying to make everyone think he knows baseball lmao

first u suck off mike trout
    now ur saying a MLB manager cant coach

whats next?

Maybe Zoo should get his ghost to come and chime in....

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

And if he don't let him finish the entire baseball world would be laying into him for it...

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Maybe Zoo should get his ghost to come and chime in....
    for real

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by Axis View Post
    Dude regularly throws 100+ pitches...I'm sure he'll be fine.
    i know but whats missing here is verlander doesnt normally throw 99-100+ in the first inning like he was doing lsat night..he waits until the 6th or 7th until he gets stretched out , i'm not saying that inning is going to destroy his season or some shit, its just the fact that it was so obvious he had no command, he should have not been out there after 25+ pitches forcing 100mph

and imo in that spot with hf advantage on the line and a game where you are constantly yanking pitchers, theres no shame in taking him out especially when he showed no signs of getting anyone out. Cargo chased a bad pitch to strike out, and the curveball he got the other strike out looking on was the only curveball he located in the strike zone the entire inning..after he walked posey on 4 straight fastballs its so easy for sandoval to sit back and just wait for a curveball...which is exactly what he said post game.

zoo youk

and looking back its def arguable i got a bit dramatic with the thread title. Leyland probably wont be "PISSED" but i am sure he won't be happy.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Zoo you were drunk guy, no worries.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

its a FUCCKING ALL STAR GAME .. u think they care if they dont have command or not

if u looked at verlanders face on the bench you could have obviously saw he didnt give a shit about the game ... he was laughing with cc the entire game even when they were down 8-0

some people take this all star game way to serious when the players obviously dont give a rats ass who wins...this is why the home field is a joke of a rule ...

3/4 possibly more of the people in the all star game wont be in the world series and they know this so why would they care what the outcome is ... the game is played for fun and why should you have an advantage set from throwing out people who dont care if they win or lose out on the field

zoo youk

kerry did yiur pwad handle get banmed? will this be your new one full time?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    its a FUCCKING ALL STAR GAME .. u think they care if they dont have command or not

if u looked at verlanders face on the bench you could have obviously saw he didnt give a shit about the game ... he was laughing with cc the entire game even when they were down 8-0

some people take this all star game way to serious when the players obviously dont give a rats ass who wins...this is why the home field is a joke of a rule ...

3/4 possibly more of the people in the all star game wont be in the world series and they know this so why would they care what the outcome is ... the game is played for fun and why should you have an advantage set from throwing out people who dont care if they win or lose out on the field
    i mean yea it a joke that home field for WS determined this way but not really any worse than what they were doing before this "genius" idea, all they did was alternate years for home field prior to this which is equally as stupid...

First 12