Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I think I deserve to be in the hall, this should include my time at therx, I did stand out work there as well, JJ and Illini will vouch for it.

People like Richkas, Santoro, Gold....these are industry leaders, fukkin shoe ins

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

brock you are top 10. closer to top5

i'm listing allpotential canidates by era though right now.

cuz most of these kids wouldn't know the old guys at Sbr from stan musiel and the Yaz

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Pac has the most viewed thread. First Ballot HOFer for sure.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Brock you have the posts and the views. But have you contributed to any section outside of players talk? Are you a successful gambler? What is your quality per post rating based on the Ifold scale? Have you demonstrated a mastery of one subject (whether it be a sport or another area of life)

Many factors involved here.

Archie you are just going by veteran status it seems.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think a minimum of at least 3 years posting here would be a requirement

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

and what those vets did.

but only people that posted back then or studied sbr history would understand that.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

can't wait to debate samsncharge worthiness

Goat Milk

Brock you are not in the hall of fame. You have more losses than winners, the views on your threads are solid but still not high enough, and you have one of the lowest quality per post ratings based on iFold's scale. You have the post count, that's all.

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

If Brock is not in the HoF, then there will only be tops 5 on the list then.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Deuce always sucking on Patricia Van Dildo's knob it's pathetic. Deuce go eat a Twinkie.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11941

what is the iifold scale?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Dad has my vote. His ass thread alone is Sbr best thread
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dad

ProfitBettingSov

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dad has my vote. His ass alone is best

Paco is another HoFer.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    what is the iifold scale?
    A scale that takes into account a number of elements which determine your quality per post rating.

ProfitBetting, what was your previous username?

ProfitBettingSov

Ich kann das nicht offbaren aber wir waren wirklich gute Freunde.

Ich soll nicht mehr schreiben an diese Thema.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Brock and Paco locks

little known fact that I "discovered" Paco years ago

Goat Milk

Archie what do you think about this. A page on SBR where you can click and it's like a virtual showcase with a great design for the award/plack. I can't do this but I have some tech ppl that can do it.

Should I contact John or Shari about this? Who is in charge of implementing these ideas?

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I think I'd be bottom 1st ballot top 2nd

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

SBH HoF will be a joke! Bunch of old homos and shit..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Good idea goater. CrazyL disqualified because of ghosts. King Mayan dq'd d/t performance enhancing agents. CanuckG is dq'd because from Canada. Archie/MF'er/Durito dq'd because gaymelive.

First Ballot HOF candidates
    JJ
    Nicky
    Peter Loshak
    Willie Bee
    Vaughany
    Paco
    DonJuan
    Ganchrow
    LoveThe Action

Players talk Hall of Fame would be an entirely different cast of clowns.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Hall of fame for a bunch of losers with no life.

Ive fukin heard it all now.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Hall of fame for a bunch of losers with no life.
    As much as i don't like to hear this, you are 100% right. To win this, you have to be a big loser. i mean, you have to spend 5 hrs a day posting to strangers on your computer. people you don't even know in real life. it's not really considerted socializing. Socializing is when you leave the house and mingle with people. To win this, you have to have no life, sit home all day and never see the outside world.

If i had kids, i'd be embarassed they ever see their daddy on SBR. thank god i don't have kids. it would scar them for life to see daddy be nominated. I mean, we don't get paid to post here, we get nothing. why should the inductee's be happy? this hurts our self esteem that this is the life we chose. when our whole lives revolve around sbr and making it into the hall, etc, you know you didn't make it.

There is more to life than posting. and for anyone with over 10,000 posts, there isn't. Making it into the hall would just remind you that your life isn't going that good.

jjgold

Nicky for me I have nothing else, I have not been laid Nicky in over 14 years and I am dead serious. I then chose forums to ease the pain and have internet friends. Nicky I swear I have no real friends at home, Nicky you were the 4th guy I ever went to diner with in 45 years.
    Nicky I swear also I have not been out on a Friday or Sat Night in over 23 years, Nicky many neighbors call me the blinds stalker meaning I look out at people with all my lights out and move the blinds 1/32 of inch to spy and see people, Nicky I forget at times and leave the lights on and get caught, they see some 45 year old bald guy with no shirt on peeking and throw apples and pears at the window to cut it out. Nicky you can relate because when we met you were covering your eyes from the sunlight and looked scared and I concur you have not been outside in a very long time, Nicky your a sikko man just like me. I cannot believe you and I are still here and we never changed. Nicky posting now in a small room with a t-shirt on and horse shoe look.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

The last two posts in this thread were incredibly depressing.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

I know I'll cry at JJ's, Nicky's, Brock's speeches.

will be great to set odds on if THEY cry real tears in their speeches.

jjgold

All I want is to be in the SBR Hall of Fame

Can you imagine if it was a legit think and like 200 posters showed up

Nicky, I and others sitting on the stage in our fukkn suits????

I would invite my family..the ones that still like me

It would be unreal...I would be nervous making speech

John Walker would be presenter

unreal

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

i will only show up for the hall of fame induction ceremony if there is a high quality swag bag

as far as the nominees/inductees go, ask 10 different people and you'll get 10 different lists

Nicky Santoro

yeah, it really would be the greatest thing to happen to me ever. Nothing exciting has ever happened to me. the best thing that ever happened to me was when i clicked on a 3 team parlay back in 2002.. i still can't forget that day. i still remember the exact amount..it was 443$..

i'd be so honored. i would have tears running down my face, esp when i look into the audience of 200 and see all the boys that made it happen. it would be such an honor to be inducted into the SBR Hall. i'd have a list of names that i'd be thanking. i would have my suit pressed, i'd wear my best tie, i would wear my best cologne, wear my best socks, have my toe nails clipped.

This would be better than having your 1st child, wedding day, and graduation combined. Being inducted would be better than winning the lottery. It's an honor.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

inductions will be at bashes, so you won't be going JJ. you'll be live via skype and do some videos

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Nicky for me I have nothing else, I have not been laid Nicky in over 14 years and I am dead serious. I then chose forums to ease the pain and have internet friends. Nicky I swear I have no real friends at home, Nicky you were the 4th guy I ever went to diner with in 45 years.
    Nicky I swear also I have not been out on a Friday or Sat Night in over 23 years, Nicky many neighbors call me the blinds stalker meaning I look out at people with all my lights out and move the blinds 1/32 of inch to spy and see people, Nicky I forget at times and leave the lights on and get caught, they see some 45 year old bald guy with no shirt on peeking and throw apples and pears at the window to cut it out. Nicky you can relate because when we met you were covering your eyes from the sunlight and looked scared and I concur you have not been outside in a very long time, Nicky your a sikko man just like me. I cannot believe you and I are still here and we never changed. Nicky posting now in a small room with a t-shirt on and horse shoe look.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Make this happen Walker!

Nicky Santoro

wow brock, i had no idea you were at 30,000 posts. i swear to you i thought you had like 8,400. What a career!! (omg, i just remembered, you even took some serious time off a few times) you'd be at 45k by now if you never took time off.

Can you say 1st ballot hall of famer?

Goat Milk

lol Santoro Brock is not 1st ballot. Low quality per post rating, which is very important.

There are a few guys here with 35,000 posts that won't even be thought of. Power posting doesn't merit HofF status.

It has to be prestigious and very selective or else it loses all its cache and honor

You are a great poster and even you are at the bottom of the first ballot. Just like the NFL, it has to be almost impossible to make the hall of fame. You truly have to have a remarkable career.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    lol Santoro Brock is not 1st ballot. Low quality per post rating, which is very important.

There are a few guys here with 35,000 posts that won't even be thought of. Power posting doesn't merit HofF status.

It has to be prestigious and very selective or else it loses all its cache and honor

You are a great poster and even you are at the bottom of the first ballot. Just like the NFL, it has to be almost impossible to make the hall of fame. You truly have to have a remarkable career.
    You know what goater?? i like your style. Afterall, you are the President of the Hall of Fame. You will run the hall. if you don't think someone should get in, i respect that. it's true what you say, if you just put every guy over 25,000 posts in, it'll lose its flavor. last thing we want to see is 138 guys in there. make it really hard. like maybe 4 guys each yr make it in.. just like baseball.

But brock is a 30,000 post guy who has been very popular here. his vids, his picks... etc. everyone knows brock. he's very influential. which is a bonus. But Mr President, when it comes down to it, you are the one that decides. Keep up the good work.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    You know what goater?? i like your style. Afterall, you are the President of the Hall of Fame. You will run the hall.
    He's not an SBR employee or hall of fame material by his own standards and yet you're giving him this position?

First 123 Last