Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Pew Pew View Post
    dat hurtzzzzzzzzz

Glad you agree with me.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

I think Federer is near the end of his career.

RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think Federer is near the end of his career.
    I hope not. I need him to stick around so I can keep betting Nadal and Djokovic over him at around -250. They almost always beat him and I always get a great price.

I look forward to the semi finals of every grand slam because I know I can get a great price on a sure winner by betting Djokovic and Nadal over Federer and Murray. It's like clockwork, I love it!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RawBillyIce

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Also on Joker -245...young gun is on fire vs salty great veteran player.

RawBillyIce

Match starts in 5 hours

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by RawBillyIce View Post
    Match starts in 5 hours
    I know that is fuking sad! Wish it was on later in the day.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck on the plays, I like Feds tomorrow

R FEDERER (GAMES) +4½-125

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    This thread will likely be 100% hilarious tomorrow. Enjoy what you've built.
    This. Taken joker -4.5 here. No way fed comes even close. Joker owns feds headspace and fed hasn't taken a single set from joker in last 3 encounters.
    GL everyone

RawBillyIce

Any given Sunday!

PS...I know this ain't football

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

and it ain't Sunday

Balco10

Yea it's an early morning match here in the USA. I wish I could drink through the morning to watch this event.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I want Federer to win as well but you are the most biased poster on this forum.

It's seriously just comical. You constantly bet on the Heat and lost time and time again. You always bet on your Red Wings and have lost your ass on every Wing bet you've ever posted on the forum.

You are a big Federer guy and so am I but you're betting with your heart here. I would love to see the guy get another Wimbledon but Djokovic has his number right now. Feds blew it the one time he had him on the ropes at the US Open last year.

ACoochy

Goat, you do realise federer is on constant medication for a back condition he has thats only getting worse with age??

Just thought you should know...

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Took Federer and Tsonga. 1-1 still makes a profit. Bound to be an upset tomorrow.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Goat, you do realise federer is on constant medication for a back condition he has thats only getting worse with age??

Just thought you should know...
    You could tell Goatie Fed was playing blindfolded in a wheelchair and he'd still bet him. But at least he's a true fan and not a bandwagoner so I give him credit for that. Think it's costing him too much money though. Better off not betting matches you're emotionally invested in.

Thurgood

Btw Djokovic looks unfocused and struggled in the quarters against a far inferior player.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Shari, what do u think of the total? Over/under?

Thurgood

I feel the lines are some Vegas trickery. Public huge on him because -200. If Federer had no shot like some of you think, wouldn't we see more of a -280 or -300 Djokovic?

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    I feel the lines are some Vegas trickery. Public huge on him because -200. If Federer had no shot like some of you think, wouldn't we see more of a -280 or -300 Djokovic?
    I disagree...Fed has been a champ forever and back in the semi's. Why would Joker be -300 0r more????

vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Federer is much better on grass than he is on clay, so the last games between him and djokovic are not really a "statement" from djokovic. The surface suites federer play, djokovic is very good at long rallies but here we might not see long rallies so djokovic will need to adjust his game which is something he might not be able to accomplish.
    As goat milk said, djokovic will be forced to come to net much often which won't help him, he is not comfortable playing near the net.
    And if we take into consideration that the court might be covered due to rain then djokovic is doomed.
    Don't let yourself tricked by the last 2 meetings on clay,today it will be a totally different kind of play.

RawBillyIce

And I'm sure Fed comes out on Oxycontins glazed n shit too

Will be great tennis. Bet small so u can actually enjoy it

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Shari, what do u think of the total? Over/under?
    I like the under but I can be pretty crap with totals so I wouldn't listen to me.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I love Federer, without a doubt my favourite athlete but no way I take him against Joker and Nadal these days, especially not 3-0.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Thurgood View Post
    If the name "Federer" wasnt attached then realistically Joker should be around -350ish, if not lower imo...

Theres nothing logical here to suggest that Federer has or is gonna change things. How exactly is he different from the last time the two met?? If anything he's deteriorated (just ask his back lol)...

Additionally, jokers head wasnt in that match against Mayer, you are correct but experience has taught me that in these spots the favourite is already thinking about the match ahead because he really didnt need to stretch himself against Mayer...

Joker also had the easier path in getting to this spot...

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by vio_br View Post
    Federer is much better on grass than he is on clay, so the last games between him and djokovic are not really a "statement" from djokovic. The surface suites federer play, djokovic is very good at long rallies but here we might not see long rallies so djokovic will need to adjust his game which is something he might not be able to accomplish.
    As goat milk said, djokovic will be forced to come to net much often which won't help him, he is not comfortable playing near the net.
    And if we take into consideration that the court might be covered due to rain then djokovic is doomed.
    Don't let yourself tricked by the last 2 meetings on clay,today it will be a totally different kind of play.
    Id say valid point expect for the part u missed about clay not being Jokers best suited surface either...GL

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Never seen Goat Milk post a winning play before. Im sure it happens, just never seen it. Djokovic/Murray parlay for me.

vio_br
    vio_br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Id say valid point expect for the part u missed about clay not being Jokers best suited surface either...GL
    you are right, but you have to look from a different angle. Clay it's 2nd best surface for djokovic(hard being 1st) while is 3rd best surface for federer(grass, hard are the 1st and 2nd). Grass is 1st best surface for federer and 3rd best surface for djokovic so the advantages nole had on clay are no longer available on grass.
    One other point is that they never met on grass and this is making things more difficult for nole. if he is approaching the game as he does on clay he will lose, federer will be smart enough to play offensively which he doesn't do on clay. As I said in a previous post, if federer plays offensively nole has to change his style of play and I dont think he can do this during the game.
    Last edited by vio_br; 07-06-12 at 05:26 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You have to be out of your mind laying wood on Joker today

Its all set up for a Fed win

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Morning Shift JJ chimes in. Burial Part Deux.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You have to be out of your mind laying wood on Joker today

Its all set up for a Fed win
    Yes. Thanks JJ for ur valuable insight...

Thurgood

Okay I understand the name Federer means a lot but he's ranked high because of his play.

Thurgood

This just looks too easy for everyone to pound Djokovic and Federer take it in 3. They never met on grass. Djokovic win means a fat loss for Vegas when they should have had it -350 if Federer has no shot.

qsilver335
    qsilver335's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

On the surface it looks like good value, but I just can't see it. It would be an amazing hit if it happened. One of those situations that if Fed does win 3-0 and you didn't lay money on it you would be kicking yourself. Good luck!

Thurgood

I'm feelin' at least one upset today. Crowd will be behind Federer but not sure if he cares. I also got Tsonga because making it this far without a coach means he's a beast. Of course the crowd will cheer on Murray but that guy has the weight of a nation upon him.

First 12345 ... Last