PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If Romney Is The Republican Nominee, Vote For Obama

If we allow Romney to become president, then getting Ron Paul, or ANY other candidate nominated in 2016 will be all but impossible if Romney is the INCUMBENT. There will be choice to make if Ron Paul does not get the nomination, 4 more years of Obama, or a possible 8 years of Romney.
    Not much difference at all between Romney Obama. But there will be a huge difference in the 2016 Republican nomination process if Romney is president.
    Edited Writing in Ron Paul, voting Libertarian, those are all good. That will take votes away from Romney and leave Obama the winner. Point being that in 2016 there will be no Obama on the ballot, and no Incumbent Romney preventing a Liberty minded candidate for the Republican Nomination.
    I'm not a voter myself. I support Ron Paul in ways that I can, but I do not vote. If we had open ballots where a receipt was given showing conclusive evidence of WHO one voted for, then I would vote.
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 07-04-12 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Coin pointed out my typo,too bad he has no clue about politics

golfrulz
    golfrulz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 376

anybody who does not vote.......has no right to bitch. period.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

PAULYPOKER

I did vote until I realized there was not a deserving choice and there never will be as long as there is ignorance of the people who do vote believing there is an actual choice............

Wake up!!! or continue your own insanity..............

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

You actually make a good point here

As long as Republicans hold the House/win the Senate, I can see them keeping Obama in check, except on Supreme Court nominations. A second Obama term could be destructive but there is little he can accomplish on his own. GOP needs to hold the line and not cave to his demands

I agree President Rand Paul sounds really appealing

The only thing I would worry about is Hilary. She is going to go all out in 2016

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Clinton gonna win in 16 because people want to see the first female pres and 20 rubio will win because people want to see the first hispanic pres, its the world we will live in

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    You actually make a good point here

As long as Republicans hold the House/win the Senate, I can see them keeping Obama in check, except on Supreme Court nominations. A second Obama term could be destructive but there is little he can accomplish on his own. GOP needs to hold the line and not cave to his demands

I agree President Rand Paul sounds really appealing

The only thing I would worry about is Hilary. She is going to go all out in 2016
    Hillary has repeatedly stated she's done with politics. She'll be 68 in 2016. The left may want her to run like many on the right want Condi Rice but neither lady is biting.

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Another 4 years of Obama equals economic collapse. Obamacare is a disaster!!! There will be punitive taxes.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Rand Paul?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    I did vote until I realized there was not a deserving choice and there never will be as long as there is ignorance of the people who do vote believing there is an actual choice............

Wake up!!! or continue your own insanity..............
    So write someone in.

Post #2 is exactly right.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

World is ending in December. Don't worry about it.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Not voting is a vote against the system.
    The whole "you don't vote so you can't say anthing" argument is only stated by sheep.

I will not be voting this year unless there is a unique bill or candidate I find worthwhile. The political system in this country is broke. If you vote for anyone funded by any lobbyist/group it just seems dirty imo.

Its sorta like that quote, "I don't want to be a member of any group that would have me as a member"

Strive for something greater

Balco10

Even Pauly would make a better president than Barry Obama.

Balco10

Nobody gets it! If Obama is reelected then America will never be the same and will head south into a third world country. Obama's dream to maker his father proud!!!!!
    Chalkydog claims red and blue States are a wash and only 3 States will matter.

Balco10

I honestly miss Bush! This president is trying to transform out country into an euro zone. Just wait...the gov will be telling you what to eat and how to live you life. 2nd amendment gone!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Not voting is a vote against the system.
    The whole "you don't vote so you can't say anthing" argument is only stated by sheep.

I will not be voting this year unless there is a unique bill or candidate I find worthwhile. The political system in this country is broke. If you vote for anyone funded by any lobbyist/group it just seems dirty imo.

Its sorta like that quote, "I don't want to be a member of any group that would have me as a member"

Strive for something greater
    Exactly,these fukking brain washed political zombies have no clue, because of these sheeple, this country is finished, sad but true,you couldn't wake these fukks up with a baseball bat...............

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

How about we vote for whoever we want and you stick to what you're good at, tucking your dick under your ass and pretending to be a lady.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

So write someone in.

Post #2 is exactly right.
    No, people like you who is sleep walking through the understanding of political reality are ones that should not be allowed to vote but this would never happen because ignorance was always the 2 party systems lively hood........

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

if you vote republican another 4 years will be wasted reversing policy.

does it matter if there is a 2% cut in your taxes for the middle class? lets speculate. no it does not make a difference. does it matter if we limit immigration so this country is not run by arabs in 100 yrs? doesn't matter now. does it matter if we resolve our debt with china. does it matter if we build another school in each city.

do you know why people in detroit are so dumb and deal and school drop outs? There has been no fundamental change. you think rennovating a school and putting a few security guards is going to convince kids to like learning.

The system is ridiculous. Because no one with any power in our economy has the creative capacity to imagine another approach. Politians have no creativity whatsoever.

You solve problems by having creative, original ideas. Not these mundane policies that don't mean shit. This is something most Americans are incapable of--seeing beyond the obvious.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

if obama does get re-elected it will ruin the USA...im still voting ron paul like i always do

PAULYPOKER

The USA is already ruined, either we tear down the walls of the corruptness or except what the hand of congress feeds us.........

"We the people are the rightful masters of
    both Congress & the courts, not to over-
    throw the Constitution, but overthrow the
    men who pervert the Constitution."
    Abraham Lincoln

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10287

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    World is ending in December. Don't worry about it.
    Mayans didn't account for Leap Year...so they were 7 monthhs late.

Balco10

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    if obama does get re-elected it will ruin the USA...im still voting ron paul like i always do
    Are you an idiot? What has Barry done positive since he claim office? Cant count the Bin Laden raid...navy seals get that credit! Things are not getting better. Unemployment is still in the high 8's and Barrycare is in progress. Reelection means ay good bye to your freedom and how you live. Look for a much smaller pay check with higher taxes. Barry is out to fool the poor! He wants all Americans to make the same amount. That is right to destroy the American Capitalism!!!!!!!!!! He is not a free market capitalism! Obama=Greece

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    Are you an idiot? What has Barry done positive since he claim office? Cant count the Bin Laden raid...navy seals get that credit! Things are not getting better.
    i think u need to re-read it again dumbass...when did i say obama did anything positive in my message jackoff?

Balco10

i think u need to re-read it again dumbass...when did i say obama did anything positive in my message jackoff?
    I misread your post and sorry, but don't call me a fuking jacking off you Frenso St fruitcake!

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by Balco10 View Post
    I misread your post and sorry, but don't call me a fuking jacking off you Frenso St fruitcake!
    that wasnt even a good one...looks like i win the pissing contest

Balco10

that wasnt even a good one...looks like i win the pissing contest
    What do you win you fruitcake? At least your not a liberal \*\*\*\*\*\*! Yes I did misread, but you attitude is over the fuking top.

Balco10

Relax were both SF Giant fans...raiders??? Why not the Niners?

Balco10

Explain why the movie star should get nominee over the business man? After we do love our country I hope!

PAULYPOKER

If you love your country, you won't vote..........

By voting R or D, you are approving corruption period.................

Balco10

If you hate the USA then vote Barry!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 384

If Romney brings in Rand Paul as VP pick, I think that solidifies the Ron Paul vote. I want Obama out before he finds a way to do an executive order to never vote for president again.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1333

You guys will never get it. So many idiots so little time. When people get sick, they're going to see a doctor or head for the hospital, insurance or not. Stop and think about it, when you buy health insurance through your employer, you're participating in a group plan or "pool" of employees who all benefit with lower costs because the more people you have "participating", the more affordable it is.

Why should hospitals and people who already have health insurance continue to absorb the loss incurred by individuals who don't have health care? This is exactly why health insurance premiums continue to rise and ridiculous charges by hospitals billed to insurance companies exist today. This is why most of time when something bad does happen to you or you need a certain procedure, the insurance company denies you or fights you the whole way and hopes you die before they have to pay for anything!

If you're able to get preventive care and not have to wait until you're absolutely sick as a dog or until some disease has ravaged your body so badly, its too late to save you, wouldn't you want that? If you're able to keep your kids on your health plan until they are 24, is that not a good thing? Not to mention the fact that insurance companies can no longer deny you or your child coverage because you weight too much, have a history of medical conditions that run in your family, or have a pre existing condition. These are exactly the problems and issues our president has set about to change and make health care affordable to all.

What republicans wont tell you is the tremendous about of incentives and money being made available to employers and businesses so this health care plan is not a burden to small business or the self employed. What they wont tell you is how you'll be able to go to a doctor for a check up or a test to see if you have heart disease or the onset of diabetes, or a simple scan that could prevent a deadly stroke. No my friends, republicans want your ass broke and dead, its as simple as that.

I admire President Obama for tackling an issue no fuk'in republicans would ever even consider solving. Republicans receive campaign money from health insurance companies to continuously vote against such legislation, and they do. Always have, always will. I'm actually still in shock that the right wing supreme court actually made a correct decision in up holding the affordable health care act, that will ultimately benefit all of us. Someday, maybe even in the near future, when this piece of legislation saves one of your family members or your precious child, hopefully then, people will respect and realize the intelligence of President Obama and what he did to provide affordable health care to everyone, not just rich fuks, in our country.

So just remember, vote or don't vote, that's your freedom of choice. Participate or stand of the side lines, you can do that too. Rich fuk's who don't want to pay their fair share, think banks and wall street should be controlling our country and could care less if you live poor or die are gonna vote the rich, greasy, lying slimeball Romney, the guy who use to dress up as a fuk'in cop and pull people over, yeah he did that! The rest of real America are gonna put the right "man" back in white house for 4 more years.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    If Romney brings in Rand Paul as VP pick, I think that solidifies the Ron Paul vote. I want Obama out before he finds a way to do an executive order to never vote for president again.

The left predicted the same thing about Bush Jr. Not going to happen... ever.

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    You guys will never get it. So many idiots so little time. When people get sick, they're going to see a doctor or head for the hospital, insurance or not. Stop and think about it, when you buy health insurance through your employer, you're participating in a group plan or "pool" of employees who all benefit with lower costs because the more people you have "participating", the more affordable it is.

Why should hospitals and people who already have health insurance continue to absorb the loss incurred by individuals who don't have health care? This is exactly why health insurance premiums continue to rise and ridiculous charges by hospitals billed to insurance companies exist today. This is why most of time when something bad does happen to you or you need a certain procedure, the insurance company denies you or fights you the whole way and hopes you die before they have to pay for anything!

If you're able to get preventive care and not have to wait until you're absolutely sick as a dog or until some disease has ravaged your body so badly, its too late to save you, wouldn't you want that? If you're able to keep your kids on your health plan until they are 24, is that not a good thing? Not to mention the fact that insurance companies can no longer deny you or your child coverage because you weight too much, have a history of medical conditions that run in your family, or have a pre existing condition. These are exactly the problems and issues our president has set about to change and make health care affordable to all.

What republicans wont tell you is the tremendous about of incentives and money being made available to employers and businesses so this health care plan is not a burden to small business or the self employed. What they wont tell you is how you'll be able to go to a doctor for a check up or a test to see if you have heart disease or the onset of diabetes, or a simple scan that could prevent a deadly stroke. No my friends, republicans want your ass broke and dead, its as simple as that.

I admire President Obama for tackling an issue no fuk'in republicans would ever even consider solving. Republicans receive campaign money from health insurance companies to continuously vote against such legislation, and they do. Always have, always will. I'm actually still in shock that the right wing supreme court actually made a correct decision in up holding the affordable health care act, that will ultimately benefit all of us. Someday, maybe even in the near future, when this piece of legislation saves one of your family members or your precious child, hopefully then, people will respect and realize the intelligence of President Obama and what he did to provide affordable health care to everyone, not just rich fuks, in our country.

So just remember, vote or don't vote, that's your freedom of choice. Participate or stand of the side lines, you can do that too. Rich fuk's who don't want to pay their fair share, think banks and wall street should be controlling our country and could care less if you live poor or die are gonna vote the rich, greasy, lying slimeball Romney, the guy who use to dress up as a fuk'in cop and pull people over, yeah he did that! The rest of real America are gonna put the right "man" back in white house for 4 more years.
    another day another clueless lib, what the fuk is wrong with you seriously shut the fuk up republicans only care about the rich, meanwhile they gonna lower tax rates

KingJD31

This clown looks up to a coke head rather than a successful businessman, poster child as to why our country is so fuked

123 Last