jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Match.Com Video Part 2

I finally got this chick, it took a while but I pulled it off!!! LOL!!!

Check this out

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Killer_Demo

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Where is this broads pic? Pinch her ass?

pat venditto
    pat venditto's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Who is this broad? Robyn? Teela? Kinda sounds like Robyn.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

jjgold

This was one of my best

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

OMG...let's say we're in Starbucks and you're a FAT FUKK...you're like 195 pounds...that's emabarassing.

unreal JJ.

JJ's issues.....GAMBLING

Great video

RogueJuror
    RogueJuror's Avatar Become A Pro!

ol hanky

she's 175

payingthejuice
    payingthejuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHAHAHA that was funny as hell .... Good Job !!!

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    OMG...let's say we're in Starbucks and you're a FAT FUKK...you're like 195 pounds...that's emabarassing.

unreal JJ.

JJ's issues.....GAMBLING

Great video
    What if i walk in and you are some fat bitch, 195 fvken lbs, and then what? have to sit there and listen to you?

LOL HAHAHAHAHAH

Flyers09

chick:whens the last time u got laid?
    JJ:3-4 years ago, i got fvcken issues bitch,

LOL

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

This is a damn solid video too.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

jj that is the funniest shit i have ever seen. boys, notice how he takes charge of the convo from the first sentence. obviously, he didnt get the picture or the date, but my god how do you even keep a girl on the phone for 6 minutes when you say fukk every other word??? only guy i know that can call a girl a fat fukk and keep her on the phone that long. the guy has a way with women
    Last edited by raydog; 05-04-09 at 05:05 PM.

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    jj that is the funniest shit i have ever seen. boys, notice how he takes charge of the convo from the first sentence. obviously, he didnt get the picture or the date, but my god how do you even keep a girl on the phone for 6 minutes when you say fukk every other word??? the guy has a way with women

sallysnax8
    sallysnax8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

excellent job coach you still got it! "i dont fck fat girls"

onthewhat
    onthewhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL!!!!

WOW!!!!

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Real. That sounds like a NJ girl to a tee.

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

JJ, didn't i tell you from the get go she was fat.. she got so mad the 1st time when you asked for a pic.. also, she is mental, i swear. she has tons of issues.. she is not all there. .i can tell by her voice. she is fukked up. i know her type..

she is single now and will be single forever. she seems very difficult. I bet she lives at home with her parents.. you can do better, jj.. jj, what did she say when she hung up. .she yelled some stuff at you just before hanging up.. what was it.. i swear i heard it 6x and still didn't get it all.

does anyone know what she said..

jj, i swear to god, this girl is a bit retarded, or very slow.. and she is the easy type. if you tell her she is pretty, she'll sleep with you. .she is easy, i can tell. i used to be on these dating shit and i've seen it all. i know their characters by heart.. it's what she says and how she says things that i can tell she is loose.

she is a guaranteed bang if you meet her.she has very low self esteem and i will bet -345 that she has blown 124 guys in her life, just to try to keep them... bank on it.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff gold

jjgold

Nicky I want to meet her but I think I blew it.

You were right she is fat

Nicky you are the smartest guy on the forum.

Nicky Santoro

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You were right she is fat
    not only is she fat.. she is about 233 lbs. i will bet my last buck she is very overweight, not just 173 lbs.. if she was, she'd be sooooooooo anxious to meet you to prove to you that you were wrong and she is not fat. she is now embarassed to meet you.. she knows you won't like her.

jj, i swear, 15 yrs ago, i spent all my time on these chats, love lines, you name it.. i have talked to 398 girls like this.. all these girls on these things are deranged. they are missing some screws. jj, there is always something wrong with them. If they were soo good, then why are they on these lines for? cause they cant meet normal guys in everyday society.. they are all fukked up some way. i know 233 people from age 35-69 and all were on these things 20 yrs ago and single, and each one of them are still single and have not yet met anyone.. and they've met over 4,000 people for coffee, and are still alone..

everyone that is on this stuff are all fukked up.. jj, you didn't miss much here.

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
    not only is she fat.. she is about 233 lbs. i will bet my last buck she is very overweight, not just 173 lbs.. if she was, she'd be sooooooooo anxious to meet you to prove to you that you were wrong and she is not fat. she is now embarassed to meet you.. she knows you won't like her.

jj, i swear, 15 yrs ago, i spent all my time on these chats, love lines, you name it.. i have talked to 398 girls like this.. all these girls on these things are deranged. they are missing some screws. jj, there is always something wrong with them. If they were soo good, then why are they on these lines for? cause they cant meet normal guys in everyday society.. they are all fukked up some way. i know 233 people from age 35-69 and all were on these things 20 yrs ago and single, and each one of them are still single and have not yet met anyone.. and they've met over 4,000 people for coffee, and are still alone..

everyone that is on this stuff are all fukked up.. jj, you didn't miss much here.

Nicky Santoro

jj, do you pay for a membership at Match.com. or is it free? and if you pay, how much and have you met alot of girls on this..
    and if you have met alot of girls, then you will know what i mean that there are tons of divorcees, fat girls, and alot of fat girls too.. separated women.. single girls with 4 kids.. and lots of welfare girls, too..

not many winners here jj.. all these girls are NOT marriage material jj.. jj, the best place to meet a great single available girl with no 4 kids at home and on welfare is places like CHURCH, or be introduced by someone. not match.com. and parties and bars are horrible places..

AgainstAllOdds
    From the Villas to world #1
    AgainstAllOdds's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is fuking classic as they come.

Too much funny shit to quote.

ijustwant2bpaid
    ijustwant2bpaid's Avatar Become A Pro!

jj u are the man, come to diego anytime and you are welcome to stay at my house and we will go hit up some college parties and i will get u laid... i dont see how u dont have sex every god damn night, that is some serious confidnce your working with and as soon as my hs girlfriend ****ed my good friend I was a complete dick to females as well, and u know what, that is when i got more pussy than ever, i went from 2 at age 21 to thirty at age 25, its all in the mouth, just be a dick and u get laid, i dont see wtf is going wrong..... actually, if u started watching your sports at a local bar u would increse your vagina intake for sure... to much sitting at home and not enough pimpin on drunk chicks, that is what it is jj, i want to see a video of you t a local establishment, beer in hand, talking to some drunk chicks... then you can film from the house banging a chick with an SBR Odds temporary tattoo on her ass...

ijustwant2bpaid

i was trying to remember lines to quote as well but the whole fking video was classic,

jjgold

Some comments

Yes Church is the best place to meet ladies

Ijustwantt bepaid you make a lot of excellent points that are very true, I need to apply them though more.

I wonder if I will ever meet this chick?? I bet if I keep calling she eventually will answer again and come back for more punishment.

LOL

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if i meet you at starbucks and you are some fatt fukk, im gonna be embarrassed... i got issues you bitch... holy shit coach. i watced this shit 5 times and that is one of the funniest things you have ever done.

nicky, at the end she says "you know what you can do, you can lose my number"
    Last edited by raydog; 05-05-09 at 05:32 AM.

ijustwant2bpaid

Jjs a god damn stud

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Some comments

Yes Church is the best place to meet ladies

Ijustwantt bepaid you make a lot of excellent points that are very true, I need to apply them though more.

I wonder if I will ever meet this chick?? I bet if I keep calling she eventually will answer again and come back for more punishment.

LOL

jj, iwin is right, dont waste any TIME OR MONEY On that hole. hang around sports bars, whatever, and the puss will flow.

please dont even waste one brain cell on that FAT FUKING LOSER

jjgold

LOL

I even get a kick out of watching this vid

My calling a tout video was funny too because of the guy I guess egging me on

I watch that one all the time

I will try and call this fuk again soon

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

she sounds black

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

this is a fat frustrated old chick

Nicky Santoro

i have never met a better guy on the phone than JJ.. i swear, he is so charming and soft spoken and is a great listener. he never talks over you.. just a pleasant guy to speak to on the phone. never curses, very patient and asks a lot of questions and then just listens while you talk..

i spoke to him a few times and even i fell in love with him.. i can see how girls can fall in love with him just by talking to him.. girls must love him because unlike a lot of guys, he listens, and girls love a guy they can talk to who will listen.

i'm surprised jj has all this time on sbr because i'd figure girls are calling him left and right just to talk to him.. he's gifted on that phone.. just like George Costanza.. he was great on the phone..

jjgold

Nicky my size gets in the way and things have changed since you last talked to me.

Just look at my vids and see how angry I am, I cursed this woman and was very rude to her.

Nicky I have changed

12 Last