sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Me ill deposit like $200-$300 and with bad money management sometimes I'll have to reload a few days later.

Also what method do you guys usually use? Do you mostly use a local or offshore?
    Last edited by sportsguy04; 07-02-12 at 06:56 PM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

If things are going good, once a month

If things are going bad, 2-4 times per week
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jbaby97

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Also what method do you guys usually load up with?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

I'm not answering any of your questions Mr. FBI.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I'm not answering any of your questions Mr. FBI.
    Your an idiot

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Also what method do you guys usually load up with?
    eastern union and moneygran

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

fire pahy

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

InstaDeb

Weekly

krs
    krs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4993

So long as I stick with sports betting then I never have to reload. When i give in to temptation and play blackjack then I inevitably blow my balance. I'll never learn.....

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

Oh lighten up man! I use P2P except at 5D I use cards for convenience. I load up when my account is empty which can be often.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

WNENEVER MY LOVELY WIFE DECIDES TO GIVE ME MY ALLOWANCE MONEY I GO RUNNING TO THE NEAREST W ** OFFICE THE CLERKS ARE ALWAYS WONDERING WHY A WHITE MAN WITH BLUE EYES IS SENDING 800 DOLLARS TO REBBECA FLORES SANCHEZ IN SAN JOSE COSTA RICA I KNOW THEY ARE THINKING I MUST HAVE HAD A KEED WITH ONE OF THESE HUSTLERS AND I AM PAYING HER TO KEEP QUITE SO SHE WONT TELL MY WIFE

THESE CLERKS MUST HAVE SOME INTERESTING STORIES TO TELL HUH BOYS

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Yeah I always reloaded with gift cards which was so easy now I just do ** at the grocery store. But I hate having bad money management

krs
    krs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4993

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    THE CLERKS ARE ALWAYS WONDERING WHY A WHITE MAN WITH BLUE EYES IS SENDING 800 DOLLARS TO REBBECA FLORES SANCHEZ IN SAN JOSE COSTA RICA
    I've wondered the same thing. More interestingly, is there really a Rebbeca Flores Sanchez in Costa Rica or is this a big scam that eastern onion is part of?

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Haven't deposited since football season, and after a NHL run I took out my original deposit and have been playing on profit since. Pretty proud of myself. I normally load up for football, and dwindle away anything left after the seasons over, but Im hoping to keep this run going into this coming up football season though baseball has been murder as of late, so we'll see.

nrok2118
    nrok2118's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Yeah I always reloaded with gift cards which was so easy now I just do ** at the grocery store. But I hate having bad money management
    Any specific one you use? I tried one today but it appears most are non international now, and Im stuck with a loaded card. And for those wondering why I say this right after saying im playing on profit is Im trying to move my money to another book***

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Me ill deposit like $200-$300 and with bad money management sometimes I'll have to reload a few days later.

Also what method do you guys usually use? Do you mostly use a local or offshore?
    horrible idea. I personally deposited around 5k last year in september and I'm still contuinuing with it. I usually bet 2% or so per bet

showdown
    showdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

sure well done

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by nrok2118 View Post
    Any specific one you use? I tried one today but it appears most are non international now, and Im stuck with a loaded card. And for those wondering why I say this right after saying im playing on profit is Im trying to move my money to another book***
    I use to use chocolate gift card by V. But they stopped doing international. So now I'm forced to use eastern onion

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    horrible idea. I personally deposited around 5k last year in september and I'm still contuinuing with it. I usually bet 2% or so per bet
    Whats so horrible? I cant afford to deposit a couple grand at once. I also don't bet 2% of account. A lot of times I get stuck betting 25% sometimes 50% with a small bankroll to build it up.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2163

I reload about 2k per month with Sbobet and 2k a month with Pinnacle.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Gonna have to reload on Pinnacle soon... Down to a bill or so. SIA account is looking very nice though; especially since I've only ever deposited there once.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

gotta reload whenever i gotta

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

when i come and take someone's picks and they end up being 3 losers.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Whats so horrible? I cant afford to deposit a couple grand at once. I also don't bet 2% of account. A lot of times I get stuck betting 25% sometimes 50% with a small bankroll to build it up.
    do you get whats wrong with this or should I explain? Even if you go hot and triple or even quadruple your original $100 it is almost impossible to continue building up your bankroll. What I would suggest is saving your money for a few months then depositing. Without a proper bankroll management your basically throwing away your money.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by skrtelfan View Post
    gotta reload whenever i gotta
    Same with me.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

If you think about it, depositing $300-$400 times every couple of weeks, or saving it until you have one large chunk does not make a difference if you are betting properly. For guys who just bet too much, depositing a larger chunk all at once is probably worse than only allocating several hundred to be lost at any one point. Since a good amount of money will be reserved for wagering, he should determine his bet sizes accordingly.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Usually 2x per month because I lose most of the time
    Points Awarded:

probettor1 gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Son if you are so bad betting, and you are bad, you should stick to betpoints. And only one point per bet till you find a trend or system that works. This is not a game. This is bussiness.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Son if you are so bad betting, and you are bad, you should stick to betpoints. And only one point per bet till you find a trend or system that works. This is not a game. This is bussiness.
    Don't do that all the time. I cash out alot during college basketball season . I just suck this time of the year and give back some my winnings. My problem is I need action and force plays that I shouldn't. As opposed to when I spot bet in basketball and be more successfull.

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man this is prob the most genuine post and responses I've seen on this for. I usually reload once every two weeks but I don't bet big so I know what u mean having to bet big at the beginning to build ur roll up