topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

if you mak 60k a year or less and vote republican why?

Always wondered about low income workers who vote republican and high income people who vote democrat...... do we have any of those here? If so why? Wealthy Libs can say they want to help humanity and willing to pay more etc make sense I guess although i think they are strange but if you are poor why do you vote for republicans? Do you think you will be rich one day, do you think it is the right thing for the country to support wealthy job makers, do you know you would be making less than the already low 30k you make now if biz owners were getting bent over? Are you extremely socially conservative and willing to vote outside your social classs because you are anti-abortion, pro gun etc?........ Valid question. WHY? do you vote outside of your social class on eiyther side?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Because it sends the right message, even though I make a little over 60 the message is work on life and you get rewarded

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Hate to break it to you dude but 60k a year is NOT low income. It's greater than 60% the rest of the country.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

42500 is about the halfway point. And this is for HOUSEHOLDS.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

If you desire to make $60k a year or more you want to vote in whoever gives economic expansion the best chance. If you are a career burger flipper and have no other aspirations then no need to worry about the economy. There will always be folks ordering a burger with frys.

topgame85

Well I live in the DC metro area.... average income in my area is 2nd or 3rd highest in the country arounnd $110k a year I believe and $60k a year is a little less than I make and pretty much middle-lower middles class. Everyone here living in $500-600k homes or better driving 40k cars or close. I am comfortable but not secure I guess is the best way to put it. So in lower income areas guess the title is more geared toward 40k a year households.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

one of the stupidest questions ever

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    even though I make a little over 60

Celeb wealthy libs are the only group that doesn't want shit from the government..

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    one of the stupidest questions ever
    Interested in whyyou would say this? i know massive amounts of high income libs and low income repubs.... think it is a legit question...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you're not in the top 5% and you vote republican, you're a moron.

If you're in the top 5% and vote democrate, you're a moron.

Numbers are arbitrary, see the big picture.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: EmpireMaker

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Well I live in the DC metro area.... average income in my area is 2nd or 3rd highest in the country arounnd $110k a year I believe and $60k a year is a little less than I make and pretty much middle-lower middles class. Everyone here living in $500-600k homes or better driving 40k cars or close. I am comfortable but not secure I guess is the best way to put it. So in lower income areas guess the title is more geared toward 40k a year households.
    Lived in DC when I was 19 cause some family lives there, it really is ridic the prices for everything is pretty much the same here on long island and atleast the part I lived was fuking trash, I'm sure there are some nice areas Maryland real nice

topgame85

Very wealth area near dc
    Last edited by topgame85; 07-03-12 at 06:50 AM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you vote period, I need to ask why?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

KingJD31

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Celeb wealthy libs are the only group that doesn't want shit from the government..
    lol Mayan you think 60k is alot in NY? Armed corporate guards in Manhattan avg 65 a year just to sit on your ass and watch surveillance cameras, 60 is nothing here

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

All good questions topgame. Let's take income out of the equation and just use upbringing.

I believe if your parents were Repub you might be and vise versa. If you had no influence, I believe you would turn
    Dem. Why? Most people are compassionate and root for the little guy, which the Dem party is for.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

60k is obviously arbitrary and relative. 60k in OKC goes ALONG ways. 60k in any of the larger cities puts you in an apartment on the fringe.

For congress, we need random drawings. Just pick a name out of a hat and put them in there. This will eliminate career politicians. Just normal Joe's and Jo's in congress. We'd get some real characters in there. But they'd represent the people. Would be honest and entertaining. We need to return to a God first country. All Godless empires fall.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

A "God first country?" Ugh.

Which fairy tale are we all gonna buy into?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    A "God first country?"
    Yes exactly, because of God

God is a Republican, so I vote down-the-line Republican even though at times sure it may be against my own economic self-interest

Money isn't everything. I'm not going to pretend money doesn't matter because it does, but God comes first, and if God is a Republican, then that's how I'm going to vote, end of conversation

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Repubs use god to scare you, Dems act like god wanted.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Fiscally conservative, socially moderate. I believe strongly that the government is inefficient as fuk, and the less control they have, the better off we all are. The free market works if we let it... with a little regulation of workers rights and keeping monopolies and oligopolies from dominating and essentially ruining society, we can create a very efficient market. People create long lasting jobs, not the government (generally speaking).

Democrats aren't exactly in agreement with this, for the most part

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

I overheard some guy on his phone while on the strip yesterday. He was arguing with his girlfriend or wife. He said to her, "Don't ask me. Ask God."

I chuckled.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Fiscally conservative, socially moderate. I believe strongly that the government is inefficient as fuk, and the less control they have, the better off we all are. The free market works if we let it... with a little regulation of workers rights and keeping monopolies and oligopolies from dominating and essentially ruining society, we can create a very efficient market. People create long lasting jobs, not the government (generally speaking).

Democrats aren't exactly in agreement with this, for the most part

With you here. Consider myself fiscally conservative and socially left of center.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Because i believe in being responsible for supporting and protecting my family and me.

At the heart of all republican beliefs it all comes down to being responsible and self reliant.

We bear arms to protect ourselves.

We work to support our family not others who refuse to.

We dont want to see illegals reap benefits of our resources after breakig the law for years.

We want to have free will to make our own choices and not be forced to buy something because government wants us too.

Its easy to appear like a liberal since all you have to do is say something that sounds like nice and sweet. And being republican generally makes you sound bitter. However , the republican way is responsibilty for yourself and less governemnt.

betplom
    maniac
    betplom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    If you desire to make $60k a year or more you want to vote in whoever gives economic expansion the best chance. If you are a career burger flipper and have no other aspirations then no need to worry about the economy. There will always be folks ordering a burger with frys.
    frys?

fukkin dumberican.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I vote according to principle not which candidate will further my agenda.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You vote Rep period to save the nation

Obama has destroyed USA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Interesting question.

If you make 250K per year or over, i.e. High-Middle-Class, why would you vote for Obama?

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You vote Rep period to save the nation

Obama has destroyed USA
    Gold, the dems and republicans have not put out a candidate in a while that can save anything, nation included. Dems have slightly better candidates lately. Bush, McCain, Romney. That is a fukkin' joke.

If the republicans get close in this race, Obama will tap Hilary for VP, and a landslide will ensue. Repubs don't have a chance in hell.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    I vote according to principle not which candidate will further my agenda.
    Kudos?

I still think the guy who sees a hundred on the floor, and picks it up and quickly asks who dropped it is a goddamn moron.

But, good for you.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    "Mitt Romney promised to bring his experience from the corporate boardroom to Massachusetts, the same promise he’s making now as a presidential candidate. But Romney economics isn’t about creating jobs or helping the middle class. By the time Romney left office, state debt had increased, the size of government had grown, and Massachusetts had fallen behind almost every other state in job creation."

What is his slogan again?

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Obama has the destroyed USA but Bush starting trillion dollar wars on the orders of neo-con jews is ok

lol I can't wait until your shit nation goes bankrupt you dumb ******* stooges.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Aren't you a felon and limo dispatcher? Are you blowing the drivers on the side? Maybe working 80 hours a week?

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Always wondered about low income workers who vote republican and high income people who vote democrat...... do we have any of those here? If so why? Wealthy Libs can say they want to help humanity and willing to pay more etc make sense I guess although i think they are strange but if you are poor why do you vote for republicans? Do you think you will be rich one day, do you think it is the right thing for the country to support wealthy job makers, do you know you would be making less than the already low 30k you make now if biz owners were getting bent over? Are you extremely socially conservative and willing to vote outside your social classs because you are anti-abortion, pro gun etc?........ Valid question. WHY? do you vote outside of your social class on eiyther side?
    People who make $60k/annually or less want to keep their jobs and that is less likely with the democrats in control.

Please explain how the country supports wealthy job makers? These wealthy job makers use LESS than their average share of government services and pay the vast majority of income taxes collected in this country.

Also, if you're white and have children, you have to be brain-dead to vote democrat.
    Most people are compassionate and root for the little guy, which the Dem party is for.
    The democrat party is pure POISON to the middle class as they continuously try to lump in the middle class with the poor.

The average middle class Joe is going to lose their healthcare once Obama is fully implemented as $500 billion of ObamaCare is being paid through cutting out Medicare Advantage which is the senior "little guy" medical insurance.
    Last edited by andywend; 07-02-12 at 08:06 PM.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    The great misconception here is that economic expansion trickles down, it doesn't necessarily. It is entirely possible for the poor to get poorer, the rich to get richer, the middle class to become smaller and still have the economy expand.

This is exactly what has happened in American. Outside of the every 10 years or so recession in the economy we have had economy growth in the the US for the last 30 years, but the middle class is smaller today than it was 30 years ago, and the rich have more of the resources and the poor have less.

1234 ... Last