ikid2groove415
    ikid2groove415's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1184

Always good to have 2 sides and opinions - you don’t wanna be like China or Russia ? One party

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ikid2groove415

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Always good to have 2 sides and opinions - you don’t wanna be like China or Russia ? One party
    The US 2 party system is a one party system.............

The government as a whole serves the undocumented
    hand that feeds the lawmakers and shakers in DC.........

The pseudo 2 party US system of so called democracy,
    is the most brilliant form of plutocracy in the world...........

There is no such thing as a democracy by definition in the US.........
    Definition of democracy

a : government by the people; especially : rule of the majority
    b : a government in which the supreme power is vested in
    the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through
    a system of representation usually involving p
    eriodically held free elections

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Jesus Pauly, how many blasts from the past are you gonna bump?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18900

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    The US 2 party system is a one party system.............

The government as a whole serves the undocumented
    hand that feeds the lawmakers and shakers in DC.........

The pseudo 2 party US system of so called democracy,
    is the most brilliant form of plutocracy in the world...........

There is no such thing as a democracy by definition in the US.........
    Sounds Chomsky like. Yes the business party is not interested in democracy.

Lenny Zefflin
    Lenny Zefflin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

I make under 60K and vote Republican because I'm not a whacked out liberal. I'm responsible for how much I make - not any political party.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Democratic party is a joke and has slowly been ruining this Country.. They push for open borders which already has killed the State I live in.. California Democrats in leadership have absolutely run this State into the ground financially as well.. That tells you all you need to know if Democrats and Liberals ever take leadership again in this Country..

Republican leadership is sooooo needed now... Yes they get my vote no matter how much I make..

What a bunch of penetrating BS....You blame the Dems, but tell me what Reagan and the 2 Bushes did to protect our borders......It's a problem with both Dems and Pubs..

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

I find it absolutely fascinating how a lot of you dumb fukks are always arguing about dems vs repubs like that shyt actually makes a difference.

some of you mother fkkers will argue that shyt to death.

fukk outta here with that tired azz bullshyt.

PAULYPOKER

RK

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    What a bunch of penetrating BS....You blame the Dems, but tell me what Reagan and the 2 Bushes did to protect our borders......It's a problem with both Dems and Pubs..
    Our past Presidents all failed with border security and now we finally have one in Trump that says enough is enough.. That's the main reason I voted for Trump..

I can't wait for the wall and when all our major sanctuary cities and States begin to get thinned out with all the 11 million illegal immigrants raping our free systems today...

This is America not Mexico!!!!! Build it, guard it.. No more illegal immigrants!!!

I wouldn't be opposed to throwing some land mines near the new border wall too.. ...

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by ikid2groove415 View Post
    Agree. As much as I hate having only 2 parties because of finger-pointing and tribal thought, it is 100 times better than just 1 party.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

we live in a republic not a democracy. The left and the right are the same. They just act like the are fighting us while they are for stealing our money. This country will never be free of these leeches until we start a third party
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    we live in a republic not a democracy. The left and the right are the same. They just act like the are fighting us while they are for stealing our money. This country will never be free of these leeches until we start a third party
    Independent middle ground party could be that 3rd party if it ever picked up steam... The only problem is the Independents running never get the voting support or campaign funding to support them.. Like the Ross Perot's and Bernie Sander's... The voting public generally perceives Independents as a joke...

I don't know how a 3rd party might change things in a positive way and help to cut down on greed and corruption? You'd just get more division in the Senate and House.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Independent middle ground party could be that 3rd party if it ever picked up steam... The only problem is the Independents running never get the voting support or campaign funding to support them.. Like the Ross Perot's and Bernie Sander's... The voting public generally perceives Independents as a joke...

I don't know how a 3rd party might change things in a positive way and help to cut down on greed and corruption? You'd just get more division in the Senate and House.
    Like that last candidate. What's Aleppo?

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Sounds Chomsky like. Yes the business party is not interested in democracy.
    It also makes me howl when we invade other countries and the POTUS says, we are bring democracy to the said country............

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

If you believe in capitalism - and you believe it benefits all - you are a Republican

If you believe in big government and social programs - you are a Democrat

It has nothing to do with how much you earn. Which do you believe makes a better government policy and makes a better country.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by magaman View Post
    If you believe in capitalism - and you believe it benefits all - you are a Republican

It has nothing to do with how much you earn. Which do you believe makes a better government policy and makes a better country.
    But what if you take from social programs, yell and scream about blacks taking and still vote Repub, does that make you a hypocrite?

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Always wondered about low income workers who vote republican and high income people who vote democrat...... do we have any of those here? If so why? Wealthy Libs can say they want to help humanity and willing to pay more etc make sense I guess although i think they are strange but if you are poor why do you vote for republicans? Do you think you will be rich one day, do you think it is the right thing for the country to support wealthy job makers, do you know you would be making less than the already low 30k you make now if biz owners were getting bent over? Are you extremely socially conservative and willing to vote outside your social classs because you are anti-abortion, pro gun etc?........ Valid question. WHY? do you vote outside of your social class on eiyther side?
    Ever heard of voting for morals? Can’t a man stand by them...some people don’t want to cast a vote for someone who thinks it’s ok to kill a baby..ok buddy...most not single issue voters...get over it.

khicks26

It also makes me howl when we invade other countries and the POTUS says, we are bring democracy to the said country............
    LOL Yes were bring them the democracy we don't have.

bracephilosophyy
    bracephilosophyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 185

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    But what if you take from social programs, yell and scream about blacks taking and still vote Repub, does that make you a hypocrite?
    No it just means they are voting against their self interests that benefit them. A lot of Dumb people in this country hence why trump won. Well Russians hacked it but you get my point

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by bracephilosophyy View Post
    No it just means they are voting against their self interests that benefit them. A lot of Dumb people in this country hence why trump won. Well Russians hacked it but you get my point
    Russians hacked what exactly not the voting....not anything that has been without a doubt proven...how liberals get over realizing there are people in this country that don’t care about gays illegals and Hollywood was a tough pill to swallow.

magaman
    Update your status
    magaman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Russians hacked what exactly not the voting....not anything that has been without a doubt proven...how liberals get over realizing there are people in this country that don’t care about gays illegals and Hollywood was a tough pill to swallow.
    Russians bombed social media cuz they knew that stupid dumlibs live off FB and twitter... dumlibs got played and they hate that. Now their fake investigation is going to lead to a new investigation of DNC and Hillary. Double boomerang... stupid dumlibs

pilebuck13

Russians bombed social media cuz they knew that stupid dumlibs live off FB and twitter... dumlibs got played and they hate that. Now their fake investigation is going to lead to a new investigation of DNC and Hillary. Double boomerang... stupid dumlibs
    Here is the thing I have been saying all along...people buy trolls and bots all the time..to push agendas it’s a far cheaper and more effective way of advertisement these days...most these bots and troll farms are based out of Russia...now most of the trolling memes and news was absolutely fake. Or it was just pumping campaign agendas or messages...the problem is the World Wide Web is a place everyone can have a voice or a opinion. If a campaign slogan is printed on a yard sign and the sign is made in China does that mean China meddled in the election??? People make their own decisions and at the end of the day trump won...all this russia shit is complete bs...furthest it ever maybe reached was troll or bots lol get real.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

This.

Well said. 100% accurate.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Both parties are owned by corporate America. They don’t work for the people. Anyone that thinks they do is an idiot. It’s legal bribery because of citizens united. Totally corrupt.Anyone that is happy with the current system is deaf to what is best for everyone.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

LOL Yes were bring them the democracy we don't have.
    It also makes me howl when the sheep in here argue about absolutely what they were told
    to on there side of the make believe aisle,Lol...............

khicks26

It also makes me howl when the sheep in here argue about absolutely what they were told
    to on there side of the make believe aisle,Lol...............
    Mesmerized the simple minded
    Propaganda leaves us blinded.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

If you ever want to make $60k+ a year you vote republican.

If you know you are not getting off the couch you vote democrat.

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

the right wing and the left wing are all part of the same bird.

However, I very rarely (but do every once in awhile) vote for the left wing.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

If you are intellectually lazy and need a large, authoritarian government, you vote republican.

You never stood a chance

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

Again. You are just wrong. The states with the highest income and the most college grads vote blue. The states with the lowest income and least amount of college grads vote red.
    Just google where wages are highest ? Top 10 are blue. Can’t afford to couch sit.
    http://www.myplan.com/careers/top-te...aid-states.php
    Now flip it.
    Where are the couch sitters ? All red states.
    Just to Be clear. I hate both parties as they are both corrupt. I do hate the (R)s more.
    Last edited by DABOOK; 03-15-18 at 08:41 AM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Again. You are just wrong. The states with the highest income and the most college grads vote blue. The states with the lowest income and least amount of college grads vote red.
    Just google where wages are highest ? Top 10 are blue. Can’t afford to couch sit.
    Now flip it.
    Just to Be clear. I hate both parties as they are both corrupt. I do hate the (R)s more.
    Roy just pushing buttons. IE: trolling.

He knows damn well his best workers were Dems.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    FINALLY

couldnt agree more

except trump did start a 3rd party

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Now flip it.
    just dumb facts fitting your agenda

i value a farmer more than a fukkin liberal arts grad

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

if that is the case.... why did w expand the size of govt?

First 123456 ... Last