zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

LT i see on main page you picked SD. question

Arizona is absolutely crushing lefties right now and Richards numbers away from Petco aren't nearly as good. Imo he benefits tremendously pitching at spacious petco. Now he's going into a HR happy park against a team that's murdering LHP. Concerns?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    Arizona is absolutely crushing lefties right now and Richards numbers away from Petco aren't nearly as good. Imo he benefits tremendously pitching at spacious petco. Now he's going into a HR happy park against a team that's murdering LHP. Concerns?
    Richard has four straight Quality Starts and three of them were on the ROAD. He has also pitched well vs. Arizona. Meanwhile, Cahill has an ERA over 5.00 at home and his current form is meh.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

And perhaps most importantly, SD has gone from +153 to +139 since I put the piece up.

zoo youk

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    And perhaps most importantly, SD has gone from +153 to +139 since I put the piece up.
    nice. thanks for the response.

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    nice. thanks for the response.

LT just throws darts at a board and hopes that that is the right play. Soon his luck will turn time to start fading him.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    LT just throws darts at a board and hopes that that is the right play. Soon his luck will turn time to start fading him.

Post your picks continuously you fool

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
    the guy has been around since what? like '05 or something? and from every thread ive ever seen you dont see him down all that often..not one to brag on someone or follow anyone but to say this about one of the stand up guys that consistently puts up winning seasons around here is asinine...

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post

the guy has been around since what? like '05 or something? and from every thread ive ever seen you dont see him down all that often..not one to brag on someone or follow anyone but to say this about one of the stand up guys that consistently puts up winning seasons around here is asinine...
    Not to mention a great attitude. I found LT years ago when he was up like 100 units in hockey. I always made a point to read his info.

zoo youk

I love these guys who comment on our articles on the main page with such criticism like they are the greatest bettors in the world. I even received a death threat once lol