PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The fact this thread hasnt been moved to the saloon is embarrassing for SBR.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    For the last 30 years its been manditory to have car insurance.

One guy online is using this as as excuse that the health care is not unconstitutional

He's saying people are just against it just because its obama

what can i come back with?

nobody complains about buying car insurance

Indisputable, first-hand evidence from a reliable primary source or it never happened ...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    Whats the difference between health care and car insurance?
    No difference,they are both driven by maximum profit,leaving actual product delivery scarce,therefore have no business in our lives,all insurance companies are just legal ponzi schemes which are legally fraudulent by design.............

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

TT, can you even tie your fukkin shoes?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    No difference,they are both driven by maximum profit,leaving actual product delivery scarce,therefore have no business in our lives,all insurance companies are just legal ponzi schemes which are legally fraudulent by design.............
    Paulypoker, I wouldn't trust you around young children.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Paulypoker, I wouldn't trust you around young children.
    The problem with you is, the education system has dumbed you down significantly.......

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

A professor at a shitty academic college makes him credible?
    Low blow pal!!

Really not that bad, lots of good programs (Was the #1 ranked International Business school in the country when I was there for example).....Average 25%-75% SAT's of students admitted are like 1100-1280

Probably similar to Tennessee......Obviously not good when compared to a lot of other schools, but you could do a lot worse

Seems to have a solid rep up here in the NYC area based off of interviews I've been on for whatever reason

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Low blow pal!!

Really not that bad, lots of good programs (Was the #1 ranked International Business school in the country when I was there for example).....Average 25%-75% SAT's of students admitted are like 1100-1280

Probably similar to Tennessee......Obviously not good when compared to a lot of other schools, but you could do a lot worse

Seems to have a solid rep up here in the NYC area based off of interviews I've been on for whatever reason

Tennessee is a shitty academic institution as well unless you want to study engineering or forensic anthropology. I've dealt with sec fans my whole life, don't have much patience with them or much respect for sec educations besides Vandy and Florida.

Sec fans were telling me how much better sec basketball was than big ten basketball bc the first 3 draft picks were sec players. Lol. Sec certainly the shit in football. But as good as their football teams are equals as stupid and obnoxious their fans are. Lol. There are some good ones though who are fans of the sports in general. A good majority of them are just sec homers who never watch out of conference games.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Tennessee is a shitty academic institution as well unless you want to study engineering or forensic anthropology. I've dealt with sec fans my whole life, don't have much patience with them or much respect for sec educations besides Vandy and Florida.

Sec fans were telling me how much better sec basketball was than big ten basketball bc the first 3 draft picks were sec players. Lol. Sec certainly the shit in football. But as good as their football teams are equals as stupid and obnoxious their fans are. Lol. There are some good ones though who are fans of the sports in general. A good majority of them are just sec homers who never watch out of conference games.
    Idk I guess just our opinions on "shitty" are different.....I mean there are so many "no name" colleges out there that sadly don't even compare to SCAR or UTENN

Agreed, SEC academics as a whole are pretty weak......Football and quality of broads are top notch though, so its a give and take kinda thing

There were some dumb fukks at USC when I was there but most of the students that ended up graduating were sharp

The fans of SEC schools that give them a bad name are rednecks that couldn't dream about graduating from any college,let alone high school in many cases.....Not always the students I feel like

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is a retarded argument. Absolute terrible analogy by the left.

So many ways to sell this.

PickWinnerAllDay

Idk I guess just our opinions on "shitty" are different.....I mean there are so many "no name" colleges out there that sadly don't even compare to SCAR or UTENN

Agreed, SEC academics as a whole are pretty weak......Football and quality of broads are top notch though, so its a give and take kinda thing

There were some dumb fukks at USC when I was there but most of the students that ended up graduating were sharp

The fans of SEC schools that give them a bad name are rednecks that couldn't dream about graduating from any college,let alone high school in many cases.....Not always the students I feel like
    True, shitty is definitely relative. UT and south Carolina are probably top 50 public schools. Overall though sec schools are lacking, especially in graduate programs which unfortunately is starting to be what you really need in this economy. The only top 50 law schools in the sec was Vandy and Alabama. For the big 10 in comparison you have northwestern, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Ohio state, penn state, Iowa all in top 50. Actually penn state may be in the 50s. Forgot.

PickWinnerAllDay

Sports allegiances are funny though. I guess I will find out how closely guys from Chicago follow shit like sec football. I will definitely be watching it as usual. I think I'll pass on attending northwestern football games unless penn state is in town.

Edit: checked schedule, I will probably check out more games than that. Home vs Vandy, home vs Boston college, home vs Illinois.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Yeah, Big 10 academics are top notch.....no argument here

If I decide to go to Grad School (Which I have been thinking about lately) , I wouldn't mind looking at Michigan or Wisconsin or a few other Big 10 schools

PickWinnerAllDay

Yeah, Big 10 academics are top notch.....no argument here

If I decide to go to Grad School (Which I have been thinking about lately) , I wouldn't mind looking at Michigan or Wisconsin or a few other Big 10 schools
    Great time to go if you can't get the entry level pay or position you want.

PAULYPOKER

You can cover shit up with all the fancy wordage you want but at the end of the day when the wordage is finally absorbed you still have a heaping pile of shit ............
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

PickWinnerAllDay

You can cover shit up with all the fancy wordage you want but at the end of the day when the wordage is finally absorbed you still have a heaping pile of shit ............
    Pauly, im going to shoot you some advice man. You seem to think you have all the answers so I'm sure you will ignore it, but I'll try anyway.

People will always do what is best for them and their future/family. That will never change. And maybe others see the progression of this nation, and instead of bitch about it when it is inevitable, they prepare and make decisions which will benefit them most in the future inspire of the progression of our society. I'd advise you do the same and stop bitching about it on a message board. No one is changing their minds.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Great time to go if you can't get the entry level pay or position you want.
    Yeah, you're right about that....

I have a decent job now, but I'm not even doing something I like.....Just took the job because its 5 minutes down the road in a laid back office and pays decent.....Starting to do some research though on grad school programs. Only issue is my GPA isn't top-notch because I kinda cruised through college the first couple years, but I would do really well on whatever standardized tests I need I'm sure (Always have killed it pretty much on these)

We'll see

PickWinnerAllDay

Yeah, you're right about that....

I have a decent job now, but I'm not even doing something I like.....Just took the job because its 5 minutes down the road in a laid back office and pays decent.....Starting to do some research though on grad school programs. Only issue is my GPA isn't top-notch because I kinda cruised through college the first couple years, but I would do really well on whatever standardized tests I need I'm sure (Always have killed it pretty much on these)

We'll see
    I wouldn't sweat the GPA. My gpa sucked in undergrad but I did well on the LSAT and got a recommendation letter from A congressman since I grew up playing baseball with his son. Just get some solid recommendations and do upper tier on the standardized test and an elite school will give you a shot.

PAULYPOKER

Pauly, im going to shoot you some advice man. You seem to think you have all the answers so I'm sure you will ignore it, but I'll try anyway.

People will always do what is best for them and their future/family. That will never change. And maybe others see the progression of this nation, and instead of bitch about it when it is inevitable, they prepare and make decisions which will benefit them most in the future inspire of the progression of our society. I'd advise you do the same and stop bitching about it on a message board. No one is changing their minds.
    Your message is flawed,why?,because it is full of selfishness and avoidance,I doubt you'll be able to change but there is a great deal of people out there that just need informed, the less educated they are the better off they are to see,you see education does not measure intelligence, it only disguises it............

ChalkyDog

Pauly, I like the vibe, truly. Reminds me of my philosophical debates done at University. A bunch of questions, never an answer.

The biggest issue, is as many poignant great questions we would ask, and the possibilities that open - once we left that table, the real world was still there. A world where questions are nice, but simply academic. The real world relies on answers.

Start answering.

PickWinnerAllDay

Your message is flawed,why?,because it is full of selfishness and avoidance,I doubt you'll be able to change but there is a great deal of people out there that just need informed, the less educated they are the better off they are to see,you see education does not measure intelligence, it only disguises it............
    Okay, you set out to teach the high school drop outs then.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I wouldn't sweat the GPA. My gpa sucked in undergrad but I did well on the LSAT and got a recommendation letter from A congressman since I grew up playing baseball with his son. Just get some solid recommendations and do upper tier on the standardized test and an elite school will give you a shot.
    Thanks man....

I guess it's just like getting into college out of high school then? They like to say GPA is a big deciding factor, but in reality they want the high scores....

Even in high school I had like a 3.0 flat (joke pretty much) but got into a lot of good schools mainly because of my SAT score......Only went to SCAR because I fell in love with the atmosphere when I visited and the scholarship was too hard to turn down

Almost went to Florida, UGA, or Virginia Tech but couldn't turn down the money

PickWinnerAllDay

Thanks man....

I guess it's just like getting into college out of high school then? They like to say GPA is a big deciding factor, but in reality they want the high scores....

Even in high school I had like a 3.0 flat (joke pretty much) but got into a lot of good schools mainly because of my SAT score......Only went to SCAR because I fell in love with the atmosphere when I visited and the scholarship was too hard to turn down

Almost went to Florida, UGA, or Virginia Tech but couldn't turn down the money
    It's all about satisfying their numbers. Northwesterns average LSAT is 170 and I got a 171, so in their eyes, they just see me as a slight boost to their median so let me in. Their medians and yields and all that shit affects where they are rated, so the job of admissions is basically to bump their numbers. Score high enough and you can punch your ticket.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post

Pauly, I like the vibe, truly. Reminds me of my philosophical debates done at University. A bunch of questions, never an answer.

The biggest issue, is as many poignant great questions we would ask, and the possibilities that open - once we left that table, the real world was still there. A world where questions are nice, but simply academic. The real world relies on answers.

Start answering.
    You want answers, go through all of my political posts,it is all there,you see the trouble with people today is they want a quick fix right here and now or they will just go on with there unnatural comfortable lives..........

I already told you how many times now, Truth is something you realize but when someone tells you truth you can only process it as faith..............

PickWinnerAllDay

You want answers, go through all of my political posts,it is all there,you see the trouble with people today is they want a quick fix right here and now or they will just go on with there unnatural comfortable lives..........

I already told you how many times now, Truth is something you realize but when someone tells you truth you can only process it as faith..............
    I keep expecting you to offer me the blue pill or the red pill. Are we really being drained by machines for our battery power? Are we in the matrix right now? Lmao.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

It's all about satisfying their numbers. Northwesterns average LSAT is 170 and I got a 171, so in their eyes, they just see me as a slight boost to their median so let me in. Their medians and yields and all that shit affects where they are rated, so the job of admissions is basically to bump their numbers. Score high enough and you can punch your ticket.
    Yeah, makes sense

171 is really solid dude....GL this fall, and enjoy the Fukk out of Chicago

ChalkyDog

Sounds like a cop out, and a moving target.

My truth - I want to live in a world where a chickens motive to cross the road isn't questioned.

PAULYPOKER

I keep expecting you to offer me the blue pill or the red pill. Are we really being drained by machines for our battery power? Are we in the matrix right now? Lmao.
    Yes laugh all you want,you are only hurting yourself,how about this,put me on ignore cause I'm not going away any time soon pal.........

PAULYPOKER

Sounds like a cop out, and a moving target.

My truth - I want to live in a world where a chickens motive to cross the road isn't questioned.
    Typical sign of laziness, I can't help you in that category.........

ChalkyDog

Got a 168 on the LSAT. Got offered a job by Kaplan. Law Students are basically functioning retards.

ChalkyDog

Typical sign of laziness, I can't help you in that category.........

PickWinnerAllDay

Got a 168 on the LSAT. Got offered a job by Kaplan. Law Students are basically functioning retards.
    Don't know how to respond to that. I'll get back to you in September. Haha.

PAULYPOKER

Oh'I forgot I'm talking to two know it all lawyers who believe they are above the "so called social norm"............

Actually I see now why you are giving me so much interference,you falsely believe you will somehow make it to the class of the Elite therefore you are defending them as if you belong,how naive......

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh Pauly, you and your elite nonsense. I don't need to be in the top one percent of earners to be happy or accomplish what I want to accomplish financially. Save the nonsense for someone dumb enough to not see through it.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

TTWarrior... here in Illinois it is the law to have at least the following coverage IF you own a car that is registered to drive...

Mandatory Insurance

Illinois' mandatory insurance law is one of the most significant consumer protection measures now on the books.
    Complying with the Law

You are in compliance with the mandatory insurance law if you have vehicle liability insurance in the following minimum amounts:
    • $20,000 - injury or death of one person in an accident
    • $40,000 - injury or death of more than one person in an accident
    • $15,000 - damage to property of another person
    You must always carry your insurance card in your vehicle and show it upon request by any law enforcement officer. Your insurance company will send you an insurance card, usually when your insurance policy is issued or renewed.
    Your signature on the Vehicle Renewal Registration Application affirms that your vehicle will be properly insured throughout the registration period.

see for the Auto Insurnance...if you CHOOSE and DECIDE to get a car, then you are FORCED to have insurance or face consequences if you drive without it.

now for HEALTH INSURANCE part of the equation..... the equivalent to the above would be if a state law REQUIRED an individual, say a 400 pound individual to hve the following coverage..
    • $20,000 - injury or death of one person in an accident
    • $40,000 - injury or death of more than one person in an accident
    • $15,000 - damage to property of another person

see the Mandatory Auto Insurance=Health insurance doesn't hold water, unless you require...say a big fat person to carry a card around showing that he has 20,000 dollars of coverage that the insurance company will pay the victim, if the big fat person SITS on them or injures them. Or 15,000 dollars if the big fat person breaks a bunch of furniture in someone else's house.

Now the big fat person would never be able to use THAT insurance he was forced to Buy to protech other people's things, At a doctor's offfice to receive any $ off of the actual costs associated with the visit.... NOT unless he paid a higher premium and got a higher coverage than the minimum required by law....

So yeah, if they change how health care works to the fictional account of how it would work for the FAT GUY, then yeah that argument the professor states wouldn't be a straw man that is easy to burn.

not to mention AGAIN... no one is forcing anyone to buy and drive a car.......and get Auto insurance..

you are forced to have a body, and that body by the laws of nature WILL have health....good and bad

health insurance is supposed to help defray or completely cover the costs associated with "owning a body" and having it "need" health care...

does auto-health seem different to you yet?

if not I'm gonna beat your brains and mom's kitchen with a baseball bat, and you can make a claim with my health insurance company for the damages

First 123 Last