JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bruce Bochy epic fails again.. any SF fans want to send out the pitchforks?

This guy is SO incompetent and retarded. It doesn't take long watching this team to know why Giants fans want this turd gone so they can have a legit shot at a good season. And I'm not even talking about his refusal to sit Ishikawa or the pen mismanagement. 0-0 game. They get a gem thrown by Zito against the high powered Rockies. A few nice chances to score in the game but not many. Horrible offense. Hits are very spread out. Fred Lewis has had a nice game and season. 2-3 and no one could get him in from 3rd with 1 out earlier in the game. Rockies give them a gift and Giants have 1st and 3rd 1 out after worthless Winn k's in PH situation. Rockies bring in Embree to pitch to the lefty Lewis. What does the worthless gay mustached turd do? He pinch hits for probably his best or at least 2nd best hitter so far this year (even though he's been slumping lately) for slowass Benjie Molina. Inning over. Double play. Jesus. Fire this guy already while you're at .500 and before you hit the wall

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

you would leave lewis in to face a lefty and keep your best hitter on the bench? i agree that he is a bad manager. But i have seen molina come thru a ton in that spot, he made the right move without a doubt.

lewis is not the giants best hitter, certainly not the best hitter vs lefties.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Trying to get a run out of the Giants lineup is like trying to get Whiskey from a bottle of wine (thank you Elton John)

5 star bomb
    5 star bomb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Bengie is their best hitter... nothin wrong with that move

JsmooveFTW
    JsmooveFTW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I personally don't care if it's Embree or not. He does get his fair share of ground balls when he's on. Molina was cold and a DP candidate, and with that offense I'd leave my only solid hitter of the day in who, even if he hits one on the ground, is likely to beat the throw to 1st. But if a guy's hot, I don't care about a left lefty switch.Then you have Renteria up with another good chance to drive one in. And if it doesn't work out you still have your catcher available later, and not scratched off the lineup with slumping Winn plugged into RF. Just my own broad way of looking at it from a Braves fan. I have to witness this happen about every day with those losers and the worst decision making coach in baseball. Sometimes it's better to just leave in the hot hand lefty or righty. Giants were very fortunate to manufacture that run early after scratching off Lewis and Molina

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Congrats on your 2nd ring with the Giants Bruce!!!

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    you would leave lewis in to face a lefty and keep your best hitter on the bench? i agree that he is a bad manager. But i have seen molina come thru a ton in that spot, he made the right move without a doubt.

lewis is not the giants best hitter, certainly not the best hitter vs lefties.

RIP

XL was a LEGEND, boys